• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

a0968410204

Jul 11, 2017
I keep getting this error message: "Loading Error: Failed to load: img/pictures/MorganAddClassS1P3.png."
I've installed the Gallery Mod plugin.
Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
When I sleep at night, it repeats the morning scene waking up with Ann where she asks if you're a virgin and then when the scene is done there's just a black screen.

Nedxxx76

Jul 24, 2022
I’ve tried to play this game multiple times over multiple versions but I appear to have the same issues with games made with RPGM regarding saving.

kakaha23

Jul 16, 2019
Since I was the one who waited so long for this (thank you dev), I'll upload a showcase of pictures from the new version, to let people decide whether it's worth to download it.

P.S. For some reason I can't upload pure pictures on f95zone as of now, that's why they're packaged inside a zip-archive.
i can't find 2nd anal scen whith Caren?

JesArt1992

Jul 26, 2017
Hey, good afternoon!
Hey, I have a question. I stopped checking this game after I had to delete a lot of things, it's been a very long time. But now I want to go back to it and I see that there are now 2 versions of the same game, and I want to know what is the difference between the two versions?
What does the old version have? There is a clear difference between these two versions.
Is the new version a sequel? I don't know man, some help please

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Is it possible in this game to be friendly with characters without fucking them? Can I have sex only with the characters that I want?

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
Is it possible in this game to be friendly with characters without fucking them? Can I have sex only with the characters that I want?
Yes and no. You'll have to go through some scenes that you can easily skip through if you don't like them, but most characters are optional.

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes