RPGM Completed KNIGHT SLAVE: The Dark Valkyrie of Depravity [Final] [Dorgel]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong but this game was on here a long time ago, just with MTL right? And this look like a more manual one

Dec 1, 2017
Shhh she is extorting her disability allowance each week for the lost eye but after a binge she forgets which side was that...Them two maids must be a high maintenance cost to MC cause she barely could afford a bikini a belt, some pauldrons (probably taken from some dead adventurer) and silk gloves stolen from clothes shop for sure (that explains that chain, she must have escaped from jail just recently)

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Finally this got translated, i waited a long time for this.

Here is my save, almost everything unlocked (apart form 3 battle scenes, which i couldn't be bothered to find)

Just check the Memory Obelisk and you are good to go

All in all decent animations, a shame the battle scenes are always the same, with very minor differences.

(I edited my earlier post, since my internet went down for a bit and i used the time to finish this.)

Last edited:

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
isn't this the sequel of Dark Sphere?
Well, there is no denying that:
- Knight Slave is another (in order) game from this author;
- The main character looks very similar, except that she differs quite a lot in her body shape (which, however, can be explained, for example, by the fact that then she was very young and now she is "mature")
- Her name in Dark Sphere was translated as Riffie, while in Knight Slave as Refia (but this may be due to the difference of the person who translated the game).

However, it is probably not an official sequel. The similarities may be due to the taste of the author(s). :rolleyes:

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
So how bad is the English in this? Because I remember the other game from this author on Steam has an MTL which is shit like all MTLs are.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes