racist fk
i alreay said in few post behind, im not racist
black girl isnt really my type

like people that likes flat(loli)
i like bustier hot grown girl

but heres,people likes black
i likes white

im not telling that its a bad thing, but it isnt my taste
sorry bad english, also in my country theres really no racist problem because we are actually brown guy
no racist to black or white

Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
Sadly one of the games where I have the arrow up or down error. Unplayable for me
Do someone have a solution for this problem? Got this prob at some game like goblin walker. It´s like the up arrow key is pushed constantly/permanently.

Akanezuliani

Nov 7, 2019
So after you finish the main game (about 1h30m) you do the defense mini-game with a vanilla-ish playthrough that you can finish without getting raped by anything other than your lover and after you clear that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
I didn't really get far in the 2nd playthrough but after doing the first area, it seemed like things progressed the same. My guess is the clear bonus is meant to make it easier to go through and unlock missing scenes.

Reactions: Akanezuliani

Akanezuliani

Nov 7, 2019
Yeah that's what I thought, like an easy clear cheat, I played for a bit but nothing else seemed to change so I just called it done.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, decided to give this a try...

If I were to rate this, I'd rate it Meh out of Meh with an extra sprinkling of Meh on top of it. The protagonist is hot enough, no real complaints about that. However, the animations are mediocre, with some of them being downright awkward in a number of ways. Special mention to the one where she's fucked on all fours and the viewer perspective is from the side, and the late tentacle boss one (just look at her left nipple and you'll likely know what I mean).

The story is near non-existent and full of unanswered questions. Don't even get me started on the 'second half' of the game how little sense that makes...

It's not the worst H-Game I've ever played, but it's definitely not worth any money. As other users said before, it feels like the RPG part was tacked on just so they could say it's an RPG... but it's really not much of one at all.

Reactions: Fakecrash

douille01

Feb 23, 2019
Full save ( except the last one that stop you from leaving the manor )

Lien mega :

You will need to get 5 time or more seed from the beautiful guy in the manor to get the true end.

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
All I can say about this game is "oh wow", "a lot of nothing for game-play"
It drew me in looking at the initial overview and the tags, but the actual game-play was a bunch of battles and some scenes to get her special abilities back. Then there is the massive problem with those specials that they decided to make it more complex to use them by making them a button combo event to successfully use them.

I have to say this has got to be just about the worst disappointment as far as expectations vs reality goes on these games here a f95. Overall rating of 1 out of 10 stars with a 4-5 for the scene potential but the horrible experience playing this drops my rating down to nothing.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Not a room per se, but you can view all Scenes when talking to an "NPC".

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Well, decided to give this a try...

If I were to rate this, I'd rate it Meh out of Meh with an extra sprinkling of Meh on top of it. The protagonist is hot enough, no real complaints about that. However, the animations are mediocre, with some of them being downright awkward in a number of ways. Special mention to the one where she's fucked on all fours and the viewer perspective is from the side, and the late tentacle boss one (just look at her left nipple and you'll likely know what I mean).
Thanks for your review. Any other tentacle scenes? Any pregnancy?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes