ji9999

Jun 20, 2017
how to unlock anything? does it unlock automatically when it hits a certain gold amount? thanks

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
how to unlock anything? does it unlock automatically when it hits a certain gold amount? thanks
I'm not really sure. I mean I clicked on New Game and I already had all the items I could click on. I was pondering my head about where I could use all those Gold I acquired until I realized that I already unlocked all the items that were supposed to be locked. Dunno how it did that.

BigT

Jul 18, 2018
may be a dumb question but has anyone figured out how to move faster than snail speed?

meowkaiser

Jun 4, 2017
For anyone dealing with fatal error I googled translated this doc i found in the trial version of the game

If you get fatal error! At the first startup, press OK and wait for a while to start.
This may be due to the false detection of antivirus software.

If it does not start, try changing the antivirus software to game mode.

Known defects
-Game crashes on Radeon RX 5700 series with certain drivers
>
Roll back to 19.12.1 (whatever came out on December 2nd). The latest drivers had problems with Unreal and the only games that broke were Tetris effects. There was

Dont know if it helps just something i happened on by chance

Reactions: PussyWillow21

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Thanks for the sharing decensored file but how can you do this ?
I read this in 2 ways. Are you asking me how I can ethically do this to someone's work? Or how I made decensor?
If it's the former, I see censoring as a blight so I try to see if I can correct it.
If it's the latter, Quick answer, I replaced the mosaic material with a transparent one.

I can't be the only one that sees that as a question about my morals, or am I crazy?

smek

Jan 30, 2018
I read this in 2 ways. Are you asking me how I can ethically do this to someone's work? Or how I made decensor?
If it's the former, I see censoring as a blight so I try to see if I can correct it.
If it's the latter, Quick answer, I replaced the mosaic material with a transparent one.

I can't be the only one that sees that as a question about my morals, or am I crazy?
"Do you feel like a hero yet?"

ji9999

Jun 20, 2017
I'm not really sure. I mean I clicked on New Game and I already had all the items I could click on. I was pondering my head about where I could use all those Gold I acquired until I realized that I already unlocked all the items that were supposed to be locked. Dunno how it did that.
what are the unlockables? i have no idea if the game unlocks anything thanks

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
what are the unlockables? i have no idea if the game unlocks anything thanks
The things that need to be unlocked are items named 'Itemx' (with x being a number, ranging from 0 to 9). When locked, they're supposed to be grayed out with a Gold number value placed on top (like 9000 or something), clicking on it should unlock the item if you have the required Gold. If you have all the itemx highlighted, then you're pretty much done with your job (which I didn't need to go through, since, for some reason, my New Game already have all the itemx highlighted right after watching the intro).

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
"Do you feel like a hero yet?"
Wow that's a throw back
I don't think this quote applies here, much like I don't think uncensoring a hentai game is comparable to dropping white phosphorus on civilians, among other things.
Tell that to the Japanese government:sneaky:

People getting "Fatal Errors" on AMD -> UPDATE YOUR GPU DRIVER

I keep getting this when I try to launch it. Any ideas?
Try updating your

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I get "failed to open descriptor file" upon launch after applying patch. I renamed the file and overwrote the old one. Did I do something wrong?

PussyWillow21

Jan 8, 2020
Wow that's a throw back

Tell that to the Japanese government:sneaky:

People getting "Fatal Errors" on AMD -> UPDATE YOUR GPU DRIVER

Try updating your
I did and still nothing. Even did a system scan, downloaded the demo, and redid ALL of my VC++'s. That's why I'm so confused. Is the 32bit version just busted?

AstralBlader

Mar 11, 2018
The things that need to be unlocked are items named 'Itemx' (with x being a number, ranging from 0 to 9). When locked, they're supposed to be grayed out with a Gold number value placed on top (like 9000 or something), clicking on it should unlock the item if you have the required Gold. If you have all the itemx highlighted, then you're pretty much done with your job (which I didn't need to go through, since, for some reason, my New Game already have all the itemx highlighted right after watching the intro).
Clicking on "NewGame" will give you all the items that are currently available for free.
However if you have no save data and click on "LoadGame" then the game loads everything normal and doesn't unlock all items.
If you want to fix your current save you will need to:
(-close the game >.>)
- go to %LOCALAPPDATA%\KnightAmeria01\Saved\SaveGames\ and delete there Save01.sav
-start the game and hit "LoadGame" (instead of NewGame)

Hope this helps you out actually enjoying the progress in the game ;)