FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is there a translated version that isn't a torrent download? The torrent is apparently dead, cause it's just sitting there.

Reactions: leechurch

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
I knew how unity uncensoring works but how did you manage to do it for UE? I could not find any tools to decrypt+modify the .pak files funog1
If you can't find the tools to unpack .paks you are not looking hard enough. As to actual modding for UE games you won't find a tutorial because there is no standard way to do it. You have to figure out how the game creator went about it and undo it.

Apr 22, 2020
The 2nd game is out I think?
You are correct, I found it but the 1.0/1.01 is trash tier game, just a walking simulator of gangbangs.

Everybody is uploading those versions, with 1.02-1.05 he added a ``gallery´´ where you can take the partner you want,traps, change the MC body etc... just wait for it I guess...

to the base game if you want it.

xGugu

Mar 6, 2019
You are correct, I found it but the 1.0/1.01 is trash tier game, just a walking simulator of gangbangs.

Everybody is uploading those versions, with 1.02-1.05 he added a ``gallery´´ where you can take the partner you want,traps, change the MC body etc... just wait for it I guess...

to the base game if you want it.
Thanks,do you have an open gallery save?

Gorbinadam

Aug 10, 2020

I will say, its a bit more complicated than the other two games and your flight controls feel........... chunky

Reactions: guitarhero47

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
Anyone know why in the new game whenever i try to use the dash/boost of the rockets or try to fly my game freezes? cuz im forced to just be on the ground (or maybe its just my laptop idk)
Edit: nvm fixed it by lowering my resolution and putting everything to low, but now everytime i get caught it freezes even though before it was fine. Wtf?

Last edited: