Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
How do i get clothes for the elf? also i got the fish but i dont know where to now
you need to talk to boy near well and watch his slingshot get taken, once you get the slingshot back give it back then talk to the old woman near the well and she will make the clothes

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
Im also missing 8 and 11
you mean scenes 8 and 11 or missions?

if scenes
11 is tied to elf quest
8 vist brunettes nuns room and sometimes youll get this scene, its 100% random

if missions check journal its the page with a ! icon next to it. compleate the missions posted there and talk to npcs
only mission you shouldnt worry about is the fishermans its not a prerequisite to any of the other missions and it doesnt have a scene tied to it

Last edited:
Reactions: DeadMan_Walking

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
The dev doesn't really know what he's doing so he completely changes the game every update. At this point there's more removed content than added. It's a shame really, because his writing and art style are not bad (I love the art, I really do), but at this point I've given up on playing this game until (if ever) he declares it completed. Otherwise, each update is just a slog of redoing old content which was changed in a minuscule way in order to get to the 10-15 minutes worth of new content.
Wait, does the dev do the art themselves, or do they have some other artist do it?
View attachment 1928503
:
Innocent Witches
Knightly Passions
Pirates: Golden Tits
Witch Hunter
NARUTO: World of dreams
Also, this is something I always have been curious about parody games in ichio...can they even be sold in bundles?

Since they're, you know, parodies of pre existing series?

skewllewd

Apr 13, 2018
I just started this game and I had to give this game a 1/5 already.

Hilda's hair was red in the monochrome scene, but she turns out to be a blonde. My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

The_Bunk

May 7, 2019
To get the slingshot back I have to beat the guard at the stick game, but as far as I can tell you are programmed to always lose the stick game because you always start. An NPC mentioned I should go talk to the taverns assistant but when I try he has no dialog for me at all. Has this happened to anyone else?

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
To get the slingshot back I have to beat the guard at the stick game, but as far as I can tell you are programmed to always lose the stick game because you always start. An NPC mentioned I should go talk to the taverns assistant but when I try he has no dialog for me at all. Has this happened to anyone else?
After an intense study of the game, I understood that you have ONLY 1 possible way to win it, unless the "PC" don't make error.

In-depth:
In this game, you always start first and you can only extract 1, 2 or 3 sticks at a time, out of 15 sticks. These are the basic rules.

Now... If watch it carefully, if you end up at 5 sticks left on the plate and it's your turn... You have lost. 5 sticks means:
If you extract 1: the pc will extract 3, leaving you the last one. You lose
If you extract 2: the pc will extract 2, leaving you the last one. You lose
If you extract 3: the pc will extract 1, leaving you the last one. You lose

From this point, we can say, if 5 sticks are on the plate and if its your turn, you lose.

This is true... Even for 9 sticks on the plate: if 9 sticks are down and it's your turn, you have lost. No matter what you do, if the PC doesn't do errors... It will bring you to 5 sticks which means, lose.

This is true.... Even for 13 sticks on the plate: if the pc doesn't make errors, it will bring you to 9 and then to 5 and finally, to 1 stick and your lose.

5 / 9 / 13 are ALL death numbers.

Now what about 14? Since you start with 15. The answer is simple... even here, if the PC doesn't do errors, you lose... As it will bring you to 13 (extracting just 1 stick) and to your lost. Now, why am I saying this? Because... (I'm not sure) I think the PC did an error on this spot and made me win. HOWEVER

13... is the sweet spot. If you START with 15, you need to extract 2 and bring your opponet to the death number of 13. From here, he cannot win UNLESS you are making an error.

TL;DR. if you start to 15, you need to extract 2 and bring your opponet to 13. After this, you need to bring rispectively to 9, 5 and then 1, making you win the game. IF you extrat 2 while you are a 15, UNLESS you are going to make an error, no matter what your opponet do... You are gonna win no matter what.

Good luck!

Last edited:

The_Bunk

May 7, 2019
Thaaaank yooouuuu! I was unsure if I was being super bad. I was so sure the game was rigged.

In the end I admit I just hit up 12 combat stat and intimidated my way through the check. I got real rustled and farmed all night. The things we do in our loneliness.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
The progression in this game is all over the place. In v0.8c you can screw the elf and in v0.9c she acts like you haven't seen her naked.
I understand changing it so the elf has actual character development, but that should've already been planned out.

EDIT:
Figures. I'll come back to this game in a year

The dev doesn't really know what he's doing so he completely changes the game every update. At this point there's more removed content than added. It's a shame really, because his writing and art style are not bad (I love the art, I really do), but at this point I've given up on playing this game until (if ever) he declares it completed. Otherwise, each update is just a slog of redoing old content which was changed in a minuscule way in order to get to the 10-15 minutes worth of new content.

Last edited:

vlados24ru

Feb 7, 2020
To be honest, I'm no big fan of such setting, but I like how developers make cool interactive elements (open map, inventory, mini-games, etc.). I respect that and wish you luck!

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I can't figure out how to trigger quests 9,13 & 17. Can anyone help me with this? I've already talked to everyone(at least I think I did) and these haven't come up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes