Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
"Attention!
This version of the game will not work with saves from prior versions
"

This is why I stopped playing the game long ago, as much as I did enjoy it. Too many updates require you to start over again and again. I'll wait.
You mean EVERY update. The game's unplayable. Even if each new release comes with a "complete save" that takes you up to the end of the previous version's content, the game's an RPG- your playthrough is supposed to be your own, who the hell wants to pick up playing someone else's save every time?

So while I can't wait to be able to play this game, I'm gonna have to, because I'm not touching it until either a) it's complete, b) Feyada releases an update where they're able to guarantee (and I mean GUARANTEE, not "I'm pretty sure") that saves will remain compatible for all future versions after it, or c) it's abandoned, leaving us with a "last" version. Frankly I'm betting on not touching this game for another several years, unless Feyada gives up on it earlier than that.

bububananas

Aug 12, 2019
Simple Gallery Unlocker (DLCs and Main Game)
Main Game Version: 1.03 - Steam Gold
DLC - Between Life and Death: 2.0
DLC - In the Grip of Ice: 2.0
Extract contents into the root folder. This unlocks all replays but does NOT affect counts or anything related to your saves or play-throughs. Simply delete the file(s) to uninstall.

Support the Game Dev if you're feeling generous. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
"Attention!
This version of the game will not work with saves from prior versions
"

This is why I stopped playing the game long ago, as much as I did enjoy it. Too many updates require you to start over again and again. I'll wait.
Yup, that and them removing the ability to rollback a while ago (I don't know if it was added back), but I'm just going to wait until it's complete.

WechaMings

Oct 13, 2019
Yup, that and them removing the ability to rollback a while ago (I don't know if it was added back), but I'm just going to wait until it's complete.
Yes it was added back. I had just started the new content of 0.38 and now this update dropped and don't care anymore, but at least the new story pieces with the elf were nice.

Reactions: Vertius

Levo33

Nov 8, 2017
H scenes suck and the rpg part is weak as hell since its very basic only the art is good but when you use it so poorly does it even matter.

Man of Steel

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone know why combat is glitched? Essentially Ive figured it out, but basically I use a card and then I have to click for the "animations" or whatever to roll I have to click a fkton of times just on the screen before I can move again and it makes the combat take a ton of time and its tedious as fuck. Also, its not possible to even skip dialogue anymore?

hm4steve

Oct 5, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Bedn_rinok.rpy", line 465, in <module>
NameError: name 'mission_33_opros' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "navigation/ozero.rpyc", line 81, in script call
File "BattleCard/hunting_mode/hunting_label.rpyc", line 14, in script call
File "Bedn_rinok.rpyc", line 461, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1922, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1072, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Bedn_rinok.rpy", line 465, in <module>
NameError: name 'mission_33_opros' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707
Knightly Passions 0.45
Sat Sep 2 22:37:53 2023

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
Is there a reason why I have to click twenty million times after pressing 'End Turn' with the new combat system, in order for the turn to actually pass?

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
Anyone know why combat is glitched? Essentially Ive figured it out, but basically I use a card and then I have to click for the "animations" or whatever to roll I have to click a fkton of times just on the screen before I can move again and it makes the combat take a ton of time and its tedious as fuck. Also, its not possible to even skip dialogue anymore?
One thing I figured out is that waving the mouse around in general, and over different UI elements like the upper left menu with potions, and the cards you might still have in your hand, also works instead of clicking. Its still, annoying, to put it mildly. But way better than breaking your mouse spamming left click.

sfabfzngdgnz

Dec 13, 2020
Go to "Preferences", "Settings" and click on "Enable cheats". You'll be asked for a code. Type "ADAYEF" without the brackets. It's the name of the developers, written backwards BTW ;-)
Thank you very much for your help.
The code unlocks cheats but where do I go afterwards to see unlocked scenes?

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
New update:
The game still glitches on elf scenes not registering as found in the gallery. The lake battles are very bugged and do not give out treasures.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Not sure if someone already posted this, but if anyone is having trouble with the arm wrestling minigame. You can use the mouse to click on the on-screen prompt and use the arrow keys at the same time. Went from getting my ass kicked by the tavern keeper to winning in less than a second.

Tamerlane007

Aug 24, 2022
Thank you very much for your help.
The code unlocks cheats but where do I go afterwards to see unlocked scenes?
Not sure I understand your question. There are no animated scenes, just pictures. You can unlock the whole galery by clicking first on the small bottle that shows up on the game screen's upper right corner after you unlocked cheats and then looking for the "unlock galery" option.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Not sure if someone already posted this, but if anyone is having trouble with the arm wrestling minigame. You can use the mouse to click on the on-screen prompt and use the arrow keys at the same time. Went from getting my ass kicked by the tavern keeper to winning in less than a second.
I was about to ask how it can possibly defeat him and with this tip i beat the tavern keeper right away.
Thank you!

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes