blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
I started out of curiousity and I am stuck:

I have now two quests which require me to go to the forest, but the forest is locked... What can I do to unlock it?

It says, the forest is too dangerous.

Last edited:

fucdeedee

Oct 1, 2019
can i get a save with full gallery unlocked for the new version because everything just goes wrong.
1) the choice that appeared in previous versions that unlocked the blonde nun blowjob scene no longer appears
2) for the elf mission i bought all the cherries and i still get the message that i need cherries
3) there is no way to access the halloween, winter scenes
4) when i talk to the fisherman after i get a spider string the game crashes

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
can i get a save with full gallery unlocked for the new version because everything just goes wrong.
1) the choice that appeared in previous versions that unlocked the blonde nun blowjob scene no longer appears
2) for the elf mission i bought all the cherries and i still get the message that i need cherries
3) there is no way to access the halloween, winter scenes
4) when i talk to the fisherman after i get a spider string the game crashes
I'm having the same issue with the elf and the cherries. Hopefully they'll fix it during testing.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
On the battle screen, "I'm done fighting" desperately needs a hotkey. Frankly, all the actions do: selecting targets, card choices, potion choices, fleeing. I should be able to type something like "2, e, 3, e, 5, h, x" to execute a turn (numbers are card positions, e is enemy, h is MC, x is end turn).

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Guys my saves from version 0.4b are gone, do we have to start a new game in version 0.5a?

That sucks, will have to rework my review to accommodate this fact, it's kind of a deal breaker.

Kbm0004

May 2, 2020
i am stucking in the elf quest, i bought cherries from market and still i cant enter her room

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Always need to replay every new update due to the incompatibility save, just wait long enough to let the develop finish the game first.

MoistMeal

Aug 4, 2020
Anyone know the patreon unlcock? because it seems my saves is gone, and that there are bugs with doing the elf quest, so just gettng the progress I had come back as quick would be very muchh appreciated

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Guys my saves from version 0.4b are gone, do we have to start a new game in version 0.5a?

That sucks, will have to rework my review to accommodate this fact, it's kind of a deal breaker.
Perhaps it's a one-time thing. Sometimes when a game goes through a major update early on, earlier saves become compatible – but that issue will never arise again in later updates. Can someone confirm if this is the case for Knightly Passions?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
If save will broken every update then the game need to provide save for players to start at new content. Just do it like Taffy tales. Click the save. Input name. Start at the beginning of new content. Old quest all done and gallery working. Maybe it isn't easy to do this but it better than your players thinking " start new game again!!!" instead of excite to play new content.

I'm on wait for 1.0 version to play again. Maybe I will play this if 4 some with all the nun come before 1.0.

LeonRex99

Sep 30, 2017
Is there any way to just unlock the gallery? I don't have the patience to go through the ENTIRE story content available again just to see a couple of new images at the end.

raginghatred

Sep 25, 2019
The fisherman's quest Stronger Than Steel is bugged. When I try to hand it in the game crashes every time. I've attached the traceback if that helps.
i had that too, but then i looked at my inv, didnt have enough silk, so i went to get specific amount which was 3, and then turned it in, it didnt crash anymore

Reactions: Elbo
4.00 star(s) 87 Votes