Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Can anyone explain what's going on with the game? Last time I played the elf was a sex slave that was constantly horny and now so far she's just down bad. This is just what I can see rn and it's not the first time content changes in the game, this change is different from when people were mad the witch was fucking the abbot so I wanted to know if this was changed becuase people were mad of the way it used to be or was it just the devs doing what they thought was best.
I want to know why it was done cuz there's a difference between acting on feedback and just changing things because someone wants something different from what you're making and they throw a tantrum; if the game keeps deviating because people cry out it's bound to turn to shit and get dropped like every other game that does it

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Can anyone explain what's going on with the game? Last time I played the elf was a sex slave that was constantly horny and now so far she's just down bad. This is just what I can see rn and it's not the first time content changes in the game, this change is different from when people were mad the witch was fucking the abbot so I wanted to know if this was changed becuase people were mad of the way it used to be or was it just the devs doing what they thought was best.
I want to know why it was done cuz there's a difference between acting on feedback and just changing things because someone wants something different from what you're making and they throw a tantrum; if the game keeps deviating because people cry out it's bound to turn to shit and get dropped like every other game that does it
The elf's old behavior continues after you finish her questline.
The witch still 'fucks' the abbot if you choose the option to 'imagine' the scene... otherwise, he's with the carpet.

Heyfuckface0815

Sep 3, 2021
From what has been posted here I figure, that with the current version (0.5a) there is no way to see the event scenes or Replay #3 "Proof"

However, I am unable to unlock replay scene #8 "Peeping Tom" as it is supposedly unlocked after quest 2. The issue I am facing is that, even after trying to play through the quest line again, I jump from Quest 1 directly to Quest 3.

Is Quest 2 unrelated to the nuns or simply not available in this version?

Also, since old save files don't seem to unlock the event scenes, is it possible to simply alter the persistent save file to unlock said scenes?

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Found this game and loved it. Art is superior, the story and writing is a bit meh but if you only want a simple story with no pretence of being an epic adventure with multiple plots and drama this game goes very well with beer.

The game crashes when I hand over the spider's webs to the fisherman. Is there any way to fix it?
Same issue here. And does the main quest end after defeating spider lady and bringing her captive to market? Can't find any way to continue it.
From what has been posted here I figure, that with the current version (0.5a) there is no way to see the event scenes or Replay #3 "Proof"

However, I am unable to unlock replay scene #8 "Peeping Tom" as it is supposedly unlocked after quest 2. The issue I am facing is that, even after trying to play through the quest line again, I jump from Quest 1 directly to Quest 3.

Also, since old save files don't seem to unlock the event scenes, is it possible to simply alter the persistent save file to unlock said scenes?
It seems so. Quite poor coding that dev excludes multiple of scenes.

Also, is there an access to Halloween and Christmas scenes?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
To stop the crash with the fisherman, you have to deliver to him EXACTLY 3 spider webs

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
The Fisherman works afzer i had the Boardquest finished and had 6 in back. With 3 i had same ctd. Quest 2 i had same problem. For quest 1 i speak with all but i can not make progess to get letter. Any clue what i missing? The Spiderwoman works with Guard. And after it i speak with all. but nothing happend.???

Hog1

Jul 25, 2021
amazing art, amazing game. Quick question for brunette. It seems like I cannot progress on the dates. I can only choose hug and every day I do the same but the relationship doesn't progress for some reason so I cannot choose the kiss or the others

sd5888

Oct 1, 2020
I added a gallery unlocker to my other mod here
Edit: I forgot scene tooltips. Now fixed.
Can't seem to get the gallery unlocker working. I am not getting any of the gallery unlocked whatsoever after installing it (in game directory of knightly passion 0.5a)

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

Were you able to get the sex scene from Quest 1? Just asking; I couldn't get it and I can't figure out if it's a bug or if I'm doing something wrong :p

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes