Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I love the art style I hope you can change female clothes at least in standing pose. I will make them all naked if i had my way.

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
Yea sadly the game is just literally every Renpy game ever made; waste a ton of time trying to find which interaction progresses the game with a ton of dead ends and pointless clicks to achieve the simplest thing. Like to go to sleep which is often the only way to advance time you need to;
1. click to leave your current location
2. click to go to the inn
3. click the stairs
4. click how long you want to sleep
5. click through the dialogue indicating it's a brand new day
5. click to leave the inn
6. click to go back to where you needed to be
Now you need to do this 6 times at least to complete a quest which rewards you with sweet fuck all.

Great fucking game guys, really.

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
I keep seeing games with a harem tag that is basically just a free for all fuck fest with every character screwing the so called heroines that im starting to think no one actually understands what a harem is, that or people just like the idea of sloppy seconds in which case you do you. (just so it's cleat I dont care if the girl is a virgin or not, but i dont want to actively see them fucking someone else nor do i want to hear about it especially when trying to add them to the "harem")

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Yea sadly the game is just literally every Renpy game ever made; waste a ton of time trying to find which interaction progresses the game with a ton of dead ends and pointless clicks to achieve the simplest thing. Like to go to sleep which is often the only way to advance time you need to;
1. click to leave your current location
2. click to go to the inn
3. click the stairs
4. click how long you want to sleep
5. click through the dialogue indicating it's a brand new day
5. click to leave the inn
6. click to go back to where you needed to be
Now you need to do this 6 times at least to complete a quest which rewards you with sweet fuck all.

Great fucking game guys, really.
Okay, lazy bastard.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I keep seeing games with a harem tag that is basically just a free for all fuck fest with every character screwing the so called heroines that im starting to think no one actually understands what a harem is, that or people just like the idea of sloppy seconds in which case you do you. (just so it's cleat I dont care if the girl is a virgin or not, but i dont want to actively see them fucking someone else nor do i want to hear about it especially when trying to add them to the "harem")
Yeah the west doesnt know what a harem is. Reminds me of Hero Cummy where it goes over their head so much that they made a minigame where one of the interest girls sucks guys for money.
At this point I guess these devs think bunch of girls = harem.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes