TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yea sadly the game is just literally every Renpy game ever made; waste a ton of time trying to find which interaction progresses the game with a ton of dead ends and pointless clicks to achieve the simplest thing. Like to go to sleep which is often the only way to advance time you need to;
1. click to leave your current location
2. click to go to the inn
3. click the stairs
4. click how long you want to sleep
5. click through the dialogue indicating it's a brand new day
5. click to leave the inn
6. click to go back to where you needed to be
Now you need to do this 6 times at least to complete a quest which rewards you with sweet fuck all.

Great fucking game guys, really.
That and the ntr is a big yikes for me. Thanks for your sacrifice. :KEK:

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
That and the ntr is a big yikes for me. Thanks for your sacrifice. :KEK:
This “waste a ton of time” in good games usually led to many different time sensitive events.
Taking into account that the version of the game is v0.1A, you only need to be patient a bit until this events will be added in the future versions.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Sounds pretty terrible, why bother wasting art and time on sex scenes with other characters. You play a male player character for a reason and that isn't to share or watch other people fuck. I'll wait and see if things improve, but western devs have horrible track records regarding this sort of thing.
Yeah I hate it when a game shows other characters fucking, but then the MC just gets a HJ or a BJ by the end lol. Like why is that the MC in the first place? XD. I will admit that I didn't finish it, because the Voyeur scene was gross and ran into a money making grind. So perhaps he does get some decent scenes? Not sure, the most he gets is a BJ when I played.

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
If you don't like it, just LEAVE
Perhaps apply that little nugget of wisdom there to posts you don't like, while you're at it. No sense being an asinine hypocrite especially when you're then misinforming people. The only scenes the MC gets currently are;
A blowjob from the Witch the abbot was fucking
A blowjob from the nuns who want to fuck the abbot
A blowjob and some actual sex from the innkeepers live-in sex slave
Now, the post you quote even mentions, specifically, that they only know a bit of it, so where is the misinformation you're raging about? Oh... right, nowhere but your own head, rambling at your own imagination as usual.

The idea that people shouldn't talk about their tastes in a sodding forum, in a game that's in development and where the development itself might go different directions based on feedback is incredibly stupid, just stop with that bullshit already.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The idea that people shouldn't talk about their tastes in a sodding forum, in a game that's in development and where the development itself might go different directions based on feedback is incredibly stupid, just stop with that bullshit already.
so you want to whine and pester the devs until they change the direction of the game to suit your specific needs? That isn't actually the purpose of the game threads.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Fresh start, very solid. Something was fixed in the first place (a bug, maybe), being a v0.1a, I guess... Few updates in the right direction and this game could be a new gem..

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I really don't get how almost all the dev's with drop-dead gorgeous art (I mean damn those ladies look good) have to have all the woman in the game dickin around with other guys and or be ntr fanboys (pretty much want to fuck with the player as much as possible).
If it was just normal jap anime art or some of that 3d stuff I wouldn't even worry about it and move on. Not to be so negative but damn it just makes me sad. :(

Last edited:

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2018
About the tags, here in threads we just replicate what the dev says about the game. Now, if you are not happy with the tags, talk direclty to the dev And please consider that the game is an initial realease, so we don't know if the dev was up for... Thanks.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes