thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Great art. Like god tier. I know that the story isn't really in place yet but the game seems all over the place. 5 seconds in you just say fuck it and ignore the main quest to do what I assume will boil down into side quests in the future. There's a lot of humor here too but but because the game consists of just the sidequests so far the setting feels a bit wackyity smackity for my tastes. The god tier art makes me feel like it would be a waste to have this be just a comedy game. Which is also a bit strange because right from the start it seems like it was pretty straight shooting.

Overall keep it up. I can't wait for next update. I had better be able to fuck the shit out of the merchant at some point though. She's 100% cutest grill.

johnnycolls69

Feb 6, 2019
I got a hit with my antivirus software saying the exe was trying to delete a protected file? anyone else have this issue?

Mar 3, 2018
The developer has stated that atm that the player will decided whether NTR is in the game or not. They also said due to feedback they will see about making the first scene optional. They also ask that you wait till next update and that their tags are not wrong. This will definitely be a harem.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
The developer has stated that atm that the player will decided whether NTR is in the game or not. They also said due to feedback they will see about making the first scene optional. They also ask that you wait till next update and that their tags are not wrong. This will definitely be a harem.
A harem of whores?
Its probably Legend of Queen Opala or Roundscape tier where you beg the "harem" to please not fuck the nearest dick available.
I just dont get whats so hard about making a power trip harem fantasy game?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
The developer seemingly did not understand what "NTR" meant, because he got so bombard spammed by people who were offended by the scene with the bishop that he thinks NTR means "Sex scenes which do not feature the protagonist in any context".

Reactions: Ragnar

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The developer seemingly did not understand what "NTR" meant, because he got so bombard spammed by people who were offended by the scene with the bishop that he thinks NTR means "Sex scenes which do not feature the protagonist in any context".
I mean that seems to be the common interpretation of the term 'round here too...

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
One supposes, but it's confusing a lot of people who go by the "japanese" definition of "a story about someone taking a girl who used to belong to/be the crush of the protaganist"

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
can we not avoid another ntr discussion that will inevitably devolve into a flamewar?

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Amazingly good art, writing is, well... not as bad as a machine translation, but super clumsy.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Nothing, which is why there's such an excessive fucking overabundance of those.

Would it be too much to ask that y'all don't act personally offended if/when a dev decides to do something different from the norm?
When I say fantasy I mean medieval fantasy.
Most are usually female MC, whore party members with a male MC who tags along or pathetic MC getting fucked over.
Im not counting 3dcgs because I dont play them so its sad to see good art being wasted like this and gladly seems like his backers agree.

I mean you are making a "harem" game. Why would you have girls that people would like, and want them for MC, fuck around with other dudes? They feel cheated and its really the anthitesis of harem. Sure some games do that but that doesnt mean that its something ideal.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
When I say fantasy I mean medieval fantasy.
Most are usually female MC, whore party members with a male MC who tags along or pathetic MC getting fucked over.
Im not counting 3dcgs because I dont play them so its sad to see good art being wasted like this and gladly seems like his backers agree.
And this is what in agrarian societies is teknik'ly known as "moving the goalposts".

Also still wrong.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes