storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Not sure I understand your question. There are no animated scenes, just pictures. You can unlock the whole galery by clicking first on the small bottle that shows up on the game screen's upper right corner after you unlocked cheats and then looking for the "unlock galery" option.
There are animated scenes. Not every scene is animated, but there are animated scenes.

Tamerlane007

Aug 24, 2022
Just finished the latest update and here are my 2 cents...
Sure, it's a bit annoying that I had to start from scratch again, but I used the accelerated start and skipped prologue as well as the first quests. The church's troubles were solved without the hunter's aid ;-) and I simply dropped the wrestling championship after having beaten the fisherman. Never bothered with it before it became a quest anyway.
The Knowledge of Anatomy skill has become useless; whether you use potions, cards or sleep, your HP are replenished at a fixed rate, even with a maxed out skill...
Quest nr 33 (little boy who went hunting): you shouldn't be able to find him without having received the quest first. It's not a fatal error as you can continue the game after having read the error message, but it's a bit weird and you miss the final scene of that quest.
The new cards look interesting. Will have to adapt to all the new combinations but looks promising so far. In particular the healing card that replenishes your health based upon the number of debuffs you incurred.
And I liked the new minigame. Brings a bit more variety to the minigames.
Lastly, I was a bit disappointed about the reward offered by the arms trader at the end of the hydra quest. A nice piece of equipment, sure, but I already had one smithed by her father long before that.
Thanks for reading :)

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Tamerlane007

Aug 24, 2022
Is it just me or does anybody have a game crash when fighting goblins?
It was a problem indeed with version 0.46 but it was fixed with version 0.47. You could download and play the most recent version (see page 1 of this forum) or install the fix proposed by gimann a couple of days ago:
/QUOTE/

For anyone running into the goblin_theft error. I got a (most likely) dirty fix for this that lets you proceed. Use at your own risk.

Extract RPA packages with UnRen. In the file Knightly_passions-0.46-pc\game\__eliont__\battle\BattleUnit.rpy starting in line 542 replace

Code:

def skills_filtered_by_intention(self,intention=None):
if intention:
return [skill_id for skill_id in self.skills if BattleSkillsPrototypes[skill_id].type == intention]
else:
return [skill_id for skill_id in self.skills if BattleSkillsPrototypes[skill_id].type == self.intention]

with

Code:

def skills_filtered_by_intention(self,intention=None):
if intention:
return [skill_id for skill_id in self.skills if skill_id in BattleSkillsPrototypes and BattleSkillsPrototypes[skill_id].type == intention]
else:
return [skill_id for skill_id in self.skills if skill_id in BattleSkillsPrototypes and BattleSkillsPrototypes[skill_id].type == self.intention]

So far I could continue with all quests without any issues.
/UNQUOTE/

Reactions: Untie7315

xNezzen

Jan 1, 2022
Every cheat seems to work for me except the increase stamina one. Does it just not work or is it just me?

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
FINALLY TRUE FRESH N' HOT SHIT

Dear friends,

Today, we’re releasing a new version of Knightly Passions, Version 0.55, in which we’ve added many interesting things.

Here’s the full list of all the additions and improvements to the game:

• Implemented the next installment of the main story quest. In it, you’ll get very intimately acquainted with a new character (the governor’s wife) and you’ll be confronted with some challenges.
  • New quest: Quest 35, “Serenity.” Mirina is distraught that she incinerated an entire grove of the forest. You need to help her figure out how to set things right.
  • New quest: Quest 36, “Rebirth.” When you stop by the monastery in the afternoon, you notice that Mirina is missing. You should try looking for her in the nuns’ quarters, but you suspect that something is amiss. This quest is a follow-up to Quest 35.
  • Added a new 18+ scene with the arms trader after you give her the hydra head.
  • Added a new 18+ scene with a new character (the governor’s wife).
  • Now you’re not just a hunter, but a treasure hunter! Get yourself a shovel and start digging for some real buried treasure. We’ve added 3 chests that contain valuable rewards. The chests aren’t highlighted or anything; you must simply click on them. Consequently, we’ve devised puzzles for each of them.
  • Added 2 new minigames (for the chests).
  • Fixed an error in Quest 33.
  • Fixed several bugs in the combat system.
  • Fixed many other bugs, and likely added some new ones.
  • And much more.
Download PC version (Windows, Linux): |
Download MAC: |
Download Android version: |

OLD SAVES DONT WORK LIKE ALWAYS

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes