The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
how was this finished so quickly? is the story decent (enough)? it feels hurried.
Myself, it felt like a Prologue given the amount of work just to get to the Sister. Side characters are truly side characters with one looped animation at most, some don't even have any scenes.

It just seemed a lot of work for very little payoff Storywise. If it were marketed as a first chapter or such it would be a good buy, but given the Developer stated in Steam forum and a reply to my Steam review that the game is considered "finished" with a "possibility" of continuance.

A shame as it has all the parts needed to be a great game but seems to have been pump and dumped.

blublujay

Jul 28, 2021
can someone tell me where to find the child? there is no prompt or other characters to talk too to activate this event. im on quest 33

t24tqt

Oct 24, 2023
Has anyone got the game to run on Android? (I'm new) I downloaded and extracted but didn't get a working app, instead just folder:

Screenshot_20240506_222607_My Files.jpg

t24tqt

Oct 24, 2023
I downloaded and it came as .apk.zip
Then I extracted it so it ends as .apk now but it just acts as a folder

Screenshot_20240506_224129_My Files.jpg

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Completed the game (I think?).

Is it me or does one of the quests have a decision that can make this item permanently missable?

1715051233176.png

Also, is there a way to turn off cards? Certain cards are actually bad and a burden in battle.

Reactions: Tamerlane007

Zuksux

Jul 7, 2021
Might be a few of us, bur it seems like those who already bought the itch.io version a while ago are not able to get the 1.03 version without rebuying. Despite numerous post on the page the dev has not replied.
I'm assuming the steam ver on here is same/similar to the itch.io?

Reactions: treadhead

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
Has anyone got the game to run on Android? (I'm new) I downloaded and extracted but didn't get a working app, instead just folder:

View attachment 3610755
APKs are just zip files, so you can extract them by putting a ".zip" in the file extension. Which you just (unknowingly) did.

You need to rename the blahblah.apk.zip to blahblah.apk and ignore the warning that changing file extension may break it.
Some user-friendly interfaces will make that difficult or even impossible, for example, doing that in Windows require changing the Explorer settings to allow file extension manipulation.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes