VN Unity Completed Knights College [v2.0.1] [Kaijyu-09]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

reval912

Nov 24, 2019

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The first release of Knight college. Everyone including Celio, Scheat and Baten has one.
So you are saying, Celio and Scheat had their route finished in the first release, but then be removed in exchange for Hermann's?

shitgotreal6

Jun 25, 2020
any tips on how to unlock those locks with a "c" on it. i dont know how to unlock them and im still stuck on chapter 2 trying to collect the hundred percent on both cards percentage and hearts percentage.

1618413580193.png

Jan 14, 2019
That's what I'm saying. Like, they wanted a warning the game, with big beefy furry bois, was gay.

Even if he somehow failed to read the tags, its kinda obvious from the pictures and summary the game caters to those who like gay games.

Reactions: Markay

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
Cute game and good english translation, I'm guessing there's going to be a sequel (or sequels if this dev's previous game is anything to go by) since the epilogues were quite open ended.

Epilogue only because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hermann should had been there from the start.
Considering the recent character popularity poll that was posted on twitter I can see why their route got cut since they're at the bottom. Still it's a bit of a shame, I feel like Scheat would have gotten higher if he had been a main option.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Cute game and good english translation, I'm guessing there's going to be a sequel (or sequels if this dev's previous game is anything to go by) since the epilogues were quite open ended.

Considering the recent character popularity poll that was posted on twitter I can see why their route got cut since they're at the bottom. Still it's a bit of a shame, I feel like Scheat would have gotten higher if he had been a main option.

for real?? did the devs based the popularity poll to cut these 2 routes?? they shouldn't cut those because this game needs more content.

reval912

Nov 24, 2019
for real?? did the devs based the popularity poll to cut these 2 routes?? they shouldn't cut those because this game needs more content.
the popularity poll was established few weeks after they cut 3 of the routes update. if you played the previous series(lagoon lounge), you know this is the first one of the series. if did complete knight college you know that this isn't the ending since it holds alot of questions hanging in the air

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
the popularity poll was established few weeks after they cut 3 of the routes update. if you played the previous series(lagoon lounge), you know this is the first one of the series. if did complete knight college you know that this isn't the ending since it holds alot of questions hanging in the air
so basically the devs are going to make another sequel of this game

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So it's like the popular way to make modern games: Cut contents from original game, sell them in DLCs / following sequels ?

reval912

Nov 24, 2019
So it's like the popular way to make modern games: Cut contents from original game, sell them in DLCs / following sequels ?
they completely remove the other 3 routes but added herman. they didn't add any price tag on it but an update.

for the future sequels, ye its stand alone game which means you have to buy it separately.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018
Is there a way to get the previous release to get those routes back? Or am I just SOL?

Also how does one unpack a resource file, trying to nab the music but yeah having issues.

Last edited:

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Can you actually bottom for any of the guys? Or do you automatically top everyone as is usual with the developer of this game? And I don't mean oral sex/blowjob. I mean actual anal sex bottoming.

Unknown Fear

Dec 24, 2019
uh, hello, I have the issue with the animation scenes, it just went all black during those. Does anyone know how to fix it?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes