VN Ren'Py Abandoned Knocking On Heaven's Gate [Ch.1] [LockedDoor Entertainment]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
class3.jpg

Overview:
You're living a life in a footstep of a normal college student at his best of his capabilities.
Will life treat him kindly as he progresses? Uncover the truth of his life in "Knocking on Heaven's Gate"​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-29
Release Date: 2022-09-15
Developer: LockedDoor Entertainment -
Censored: No
Version: Chp.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

kitchen3.png lunch4.png locker2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
When they say somewhat short, they really mean it. It was like one minute if that (take note, they said this is a chapter. Not a demo/teaser). It jumped around so much, it... it was just not good. Feels like a kid with ADD wrote this. Just so rushed in that tiny amount of content and childish.

So yeah, going to pass. Thanks regardless and well, good luck with your project.

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
View attachment 2071062

Overview:
You're living a life in a footstep of a normal college student at his best of his capabilities.
Will life treat him kindly as he progresses? Uncover the truth of his life in "Knocking on Heaven's Gate"​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-29
Release Date: 2022-09-15
Developer: LockedDoor Entertainment -
Censored: No
Version: Chp.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2071060 View attachment 2071059 View attachment 2071061
I am the first to like the post/thread/game, hope it does not backfire. I did not try it still now, but downloaded it. I am hopeful about it judging by the renders.
Edit : BTW donot know how much more a 120 mb game can be compressed

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Just one little thing that bother me, the guy's eyebrowns in pic 3 are way too thick. o_O
I don't know if it's the MC of the game, if he doesn't have it then nothing to change ;)

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This game is weird, the story is rushed and pretty short. Even though, this is a full chapter, there isn't much yet, so it's not too late. GL.

Knocking on Heaven's Gate,
but "LockedDoor Entertainment"...
No one came to the door... :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Ziey

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Funny, that gal in the main image looks like an aged up Lisa from Promise but with different hair color... kind of lazy looking.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, that's really not a that inspires confidence. Unless comet-inspired mass suicides really give you the horn, a bit of rebranding might be in order.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley
Apr 13, 2022
Oh Heaven's Gate where people wear all black and killed themselves because a comet name Hale-Bopp and because they believe a UFO was following it.

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
First of all the dev need to clarify if this a demo or chapter 1 because people are saying is so short. You have to try and hook people into wanting to know more of your story, but even in the preview images there's nothing appealing that scream good renders. Why not put that banner picture in the preview I'm sure I'll get more noticed. I don't know if I want to try the game yet am very confuse with it, what really got me intrigued was the banner picture with the big tits woman but in the previews there's nothing to show for.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello LockedDoor Entertainment
in my opinion your project is a tech demo/preview at best, but certainly not something to release as chapter1.

you want to release chapter2 in 4 months, but offer absolutely nothing with chapter1 that could get people to support you as a patreon.

in my very personal opinion it won't work, but i wish you the best of luck.