yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Well, there are MANY updates left. The only reason we would add a season 3 is if season 2 overflows and gets too big. Then it would be more like season 2 part 2 then season 3 anyways.

Season 2 is going to be a lot of improvements over season 1.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Yes, that's possible.
Scarlett and Dr. Candy's content are planned in S2.
How do I disable Rose's path if I don't want to be the MC with her? Even if she keeps going her way or not.. will they hang out on the good side with her mom in the next update or will there be blackmail? i really hope to get him in her good side With her daughter's approval

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
How do I disable Rose's path if I don't want to be the MC with her? Even if she keeps going her way or not.. will they hang out on the good side with her mom in the next update or will there be blackmail? i really hope to get him in her good side With her daughter's approval
At the end of Round 9 you are in a broken up status with Rose no matter what you do.

Getting back with her, or staying broken up is not yet written and coded and rendered. So... You'll find out later :D

I would think having low Rose points makes it less likely you get back with her, but again it's not coded in yet, and there may be some other variables that we consider or menu options.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
At the end of Round 9 you are in a broken up status with Rose no matter what you do.

Getting back with her, or staying broken up is not yet written and coded and rendered. So... You'll find out later :D

I would think having low Rose points makes it less likely you get back with her, but again it's not coded in yet, and there may be some other variables that we consider or menu options.
Whatever it is, it would be better if there will be a way to win Scarlett's good side

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Am I the only one who gets weird incel vibes from this game? I think I'm only like a third or halfway through the game but there's some weird turns of phrases in there that I associate with incels like hypergamy and the like.

And then a character like Alice being so fawning of the MC who's like the ultimate Chad fantasy, I don't know, there's just some creepy vibes in here.

A lot of the clichés aren't really unique to this game and for some reason they bother me less in other games, I don't really know why. Anybody else get that? Does it stay like that? ^^'

Btw I'm not calling out any fans of this game, if you like this that's cool, and if I ever write a review of this game I'm not even sure I'd include this particular point, I'm just wondering if anybody else gets that feeling from this particular game.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Am I the only one who gets weird incel vibes from this game? I think I'm only like a third or halfway through the game but there's some weird turns of phrases in there that I associate with incels like hypergamy and the like.

And then a character like Alice being so fawning of the MC who's like the ultimate Chad fantasy, I don't know, there's just some creepy vibes in here.

A lot of the clichés aren't really unique to this game and for some reason they bother me less in other games, I don't really know why. Anybody else get that? Does it stay like that? ^^'

Btw I'm not calling out any fans of this game, if you like this that's cool, and if I ever write a review of this game I'm not even sure I'd include this particular point, I'm just wondering if anybody else gets that feeling from this particular game.
Well, play it through, particularly Round 9 and see if you still get the same vibe.

Hypergamy is a real thing that has been documented for hundreds of years that came way before this whole incel thing. It's just common sense too... Naturally with greater resources you are going to have a larger pool of love interests especially for males.

Were we supposed to make our boxer protagonist have a "weak male" trope? Naturally we will make him more of the "Chad / Alpha" type of guy.

I get some serious incel vibes from some of the posters on f95zone to be honest. Showing genuine rage over a strong woman merely existing. Someone else raging out with a lesbophobic rant not even calling the character by name referring to them as "it".

Oct 19, 2020
Decent update, just little lack lewd scenes. We got only Leah. Interesting new character possible LI. Got liver punched twice, first by Violet and secondly by Rose.

Looks like people doesn't liked the phone stuff. I got a suggestion for it. Put a choice in preference like Motherless's map mode.

Overall; continuation of story, only 1 lewd scene with LI's. To me not great also not awful, just meh.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
It's just my opinion, I don't want to offend anyone, but man... I have to say that Violet character kills the game for me. I mean... what the fuck?! The guy is a heavy weight fighter got knocked on his ass by a woman? Can you imagine Francis Ngannou or Tyson Fury being knocked by a woman?
I just can't take this story seriously anymore. How am I supposed to believe that guy is a professional tier fighter now? There's no amount of juice in this world that can make woman knock down a competent heavyweight fighter!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I'm only commenting on the interactions in this thread. A number of years ago a sportswriter surveyed the top marshal arts champions across the world and the top boxers as well as their trainers/teachers. They were asked a basic question. Given comparable skills, experience, and fitness who would you expect, on average, to win between boxers or marshal artists. It wasn't close. The majority on all sides picked boxers as most likely to win.

FOR ONE PRIMARY REASON:

A huge amount of a boxer's training to absorb damage and keep fighting. The other arts are about NOT getting hit and taking out your opponent.

Given the the difference in mass and the level of muscle. The whole "one inch punch" is a fantasy. Watch that slow motion video. There is a lot of action beyond an inch. Further there's no way she makes that kind of initial contact. One more point. Boxers learn to "read" their opponent. They are VERY VERY VERY hard for a non-professional to hit. They know where you intend to hit them and they simply aren't there.

I haven't played the last update.

I've already taken the original dev to task in this thread. On review, maybe I went a bit over the line.

Given the apparent focus of the new writer, and the apparent need to replay from the beginning to understand how things have changed, I'm debating if it's worth it. However, I do like this VN, so...

To the new writer:
I've written a bit in my life. Generally, when I've been asked to do a rewrite or cleanup, I worked to make the MINIMUM necessary changes to clean things up. As I said I haven't replayed the VN, but given your many comments it seems that conservative changes weren't your focus. But hey, gotta play it to know right?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I'm only commenting on the interactions in this thread. A number of years ago a sportswriter surveyed the top marshal arts champions across the world and the top boxers as well as their trainers/teachers. They were asked a basic question. Given comparable skills, experience, and fitness who would you expect, on average, to win between boxers or marshal artists. It wasn't close. The majority on all sides picked boxers as most likely to win.

FOR ONE PRIMARY REASON:

A huge amount of a boxer's training to absorb damage and keep fighting. The other arts are about NOT getting hit and taking out your opponent.

Given the the difference in mass and the level of muscle. The whole "one inch punch" is a fantasy. Watch that slow motion video. There is a lot of action beyond an inch. Further there's no way she makes that kind of initial contact. One more point. Boxers learn to "read" their opponent. They are VERY VERY VERY hard for a non-professional to hit. They know where you intend to hit them and they simply aren't there.

I haven't played the last update.

I've already taken the original dev to task in this thread. On review, maybe I went a bit over the line.

Given the apparent focus of the new writer, and the apparent need to replay from the beginning to understand how things have changed, I'm debating if it's worth it. However, I do like this VN, so...

To the new writer:
I've written a bit in my life. Generally, when I've been asked to do a rewrite or cleanup, I worked to make the MINIMUM necessary changes to clean things up. As I said I haven't replayed the VN, but given your many comments it seems that conservative changes weren't your focus. But hey, gotta play it to know right?
That is very insightful, and well thought out. Of course in every work of fiction it is required that the players / readers / viewers have at least a little bit of suspension of disbelief. Of course this is not in the fantasy / sci-fi genre. Certain things though you gotta turn the critical thinking off a little bit for. Like our MC is shooting like a gallon of jizz now because of some pills... Come on now... When we do have stuff like that it's more so for fun and to make it more enjoyable.

We are shooting for realism, but not too much realism at the same time. Like the same amount of realism you would have in a sports movie.

That rewriting is done. Some sections I did not even need to do all that much work on. Some rounds only got like a 5% rewrite if that... but others espcially like round 2 was really bad and needed pretty much a full rewrite. Not that much actually changed in the rewriting process. It pretty much kept the same core of things. The biggest notable changes in the rewriting were the following things.

1) Cut the scene where Alice gives MC a random blowjob early on. It was like 2 animations ,and really early, and it was off pace with all of the following stuff. We had to cut it.
2) Rose is compulsory not option at the start. Because she is too important to be avoided all together.
3) The first sex scene with Leah MC jokes about getting some carpet burn on his ass which I thought was funny at the time
4) Leah no longer acts jealous of Rose after having sex with her and is okay with MC sleeping with her. This had to change because it was inconsistent with the following several rounds.
5) I made it so you can dance with both Leah & Alice instead of picking one when you take them out to the bar
6) I made it a lot easier to get the scene where you bang Alice in the bathroom

Most of the heavier rewriting was again on round 2... Stuff like our MC is like doing grunts and shit instead of having thoughts when working out. So I gave him some things to think about building his character and making it more readable.

I'm not that "New" of a writer on the project. I have been on the team a few updates now. I don't think any of the other writers lasted as long as I have because there were four of them and I have done 1/3 of the updates.

Anyways, thanks for the comment, and check the game out later. I think you will like it.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
...I'm sorry did i read that right ?

The boxer got put down by a "1 inch punch". Something that has absolutely no force or acceleration behind it and we're to take that as the explanation for the heavyweight going down faster than a hooker on prom night ?

I think the writer might want to step out of fantasy and back into the books on how punches work.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Mc got his overconfident ass handed to him because he took it casually, "she's just a girl what worse she could do?" Well he needed that lesson more importantly off the arena. If a girl knows her way around mma then i don't see any reason she couldn't knock mc out when all that needed for him was to act casual.
When you as a wannabe boxer took the orthodox stance that means you were expected to be prepared for every surprises opponent has to offer.
I didn't see any reason to be upset over what Violet did tbh.

Regarding Violet being lesbian why is it a issue though. If she's lesbian then she is, no point in thinking over that. However in future if she shows any interests (which she did) in mc then I'd be fool to not show her the heaven she was missing all along.

Edit
People who are face-palming my post, buddies i want to clarify that I'm one of those guys who absolutely hate main character behaving like a pussy but lets be honest for a second here, mc deserved that punch at that moment the way he was taking things for granted.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes