Here's my unofficial android port of Knockout Master Round S2 [Round 10-12]
with JokerLeader
Walkthrough Multi Mod

Download

=========================================================
Here's my unofficial android port of Knockout Master Round S1 [Round 1-9]
with JokerLeader Walkthrough Multi Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Last night I got a good chunk of the renders and animations from Moon for Round 9...

When I first saw some of them, and I knew what was coming, but I hadn't seen them yet...Two words came to mind. "Holy Shit!"

Next update is going to be fucking awesome!

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
hello, am i only one getting file corrupt using mixdrop download ? meanwhile torrent no seed..

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
hello, am i only one getting file corrupt using mixdrop download ? meanwhile torrent no seed..
Any time I have ever used mixed drop it has been the slowest compared any of the other file hosting sites used here.

I think it's fine for something like a mod or a patch or a small under 200 MB game. If you use something with multiple gigs you are going to have a bad day.

Nopy was the best but RIP Nopy.

Then you got Workupload, Mega, Googledrive, and Gofile all being really fast.

Most the others are slower compared to those 4 in my experience.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

wup tends to be slow for me, anon has few good servers, gofile is fast usually, mega has 5gig limit so unless has vpn then dling 8 gigs takes time, gdrive has daily limit.

jdownloader devs said that they'll add support for adding cdn-servers (aka anon) as alt hosts which would speed up dling.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Any time I have ever used mixed drop it has been the slowest compared any of the other file hosting sites used here.

I think it's fine for something like a mod or a patch or a small under 200 MB game. If you use something with multiple gigs you are going to have a bad day.

Nopy was the best but RIP Nopy.

I would add Mediafire to that list and also Terminus the few times I saw it used. Pixeldrain also was in comparison very fast but they throttled speeds for non members a bit. Still pretty fast for 1-2GB files compared to Racaty, mixdrop or anon and reliable though if looking for some options.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I would add Mediafire to that list and also Terminus the few times I saw it used. Pixeldrain also was in comparison very fast but they throttled speeds for non members a bit. Still pretty fast for 1-2GB files compared to Racaty, mixdrop or anon and reliable though if looking for some options.
Oh yea Media fire has been pretty fast too. Terminus... Usually slow for me for some reason unclear. Pixeldrain is hit or miss I have seen it fast and slow.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
long list of allowed hosts but only fraction (slowest besides mega) is used.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
That doesn't happen to be some of the content planned for the next round, does it? :p
No new haircuts in next update. At some point we may get a new hair cut for MC or the girls, but not in next update.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Still working on it. It's looking awesome. Have done a lot of rewriting of the older poorly written stuff... thousands of lines, and the new animations are looking great.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hopefully no restart, so not wanna do clean the bar anymore.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
hopefully no restart, so not wanna do clean the bar anymore.
We do have a round select feature to start at the latest round. So even if a save did break (because you used a modded version) players would always have that feature to start the story at one of those points.

On top of adding many great new scenes in the round 9 update with plenty of great animations and renders... Thousands of older lines of old dialogue have been rewritten painstakingly to make the story better.

The older rewritten stuff are not really getting many if any renders / animations. All the focus in that department is on moving forward. Some scenes may even hit the chopping block if they were setting the wrong pace.

There have been FOUR writers counting myself working on this project... Not counting myself Moon has just awful luck in finding a good writer to team up with that will write well, and stick around. I'm here for the long haul, and I love bringing quality to the table.

Both Moon and myself really are looking forward to finally being done with the old rewrites that needed to be fixed to make this game much better than it ever was.

Some of the old writers were better / worse than others. Yet a lot of areas needed at least some degree of rewriting to maintain a consistent level of high quality.

Some areas get more rewrites than others... Round 2 in particular is getting like a 99+% rewrite... That's done already in the current version of Round 9. Other areas that were better written are getting smaller percentages rewritten.

We are both putting a lot of work into it. It's going to be great.

Reactions: Michel Mak
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes