GrimmSol

Sep 4, 2017
well it's okay if you didn't like it, that's what came to my mind when i was writing

this is my first game
mistakes happens

yeah the dialogue is not perfect, i'm not a writer but i did my best

not sure if you actually played the game
he's an amateur but he goes to the gym and lift weight that's why he looks good

It's a test match you must win to get your boxing license
if you want to drive a car you need a driving license
the same idea.. this is inspired by an anime called hajime no ippo

in future updates the coach will talk about his past
he trained many fighters but most of them failed

to play the test match you must wear a headgear
because he's an amateur

you can take the test with or without a coach
it doesn't matter but later you must have one when you become a pro

that's a hardware limitation i couldn't add many figures in the same scene
so i thought one ref is fine

the mc is ready he trained for years
but something happened to the coach (future updates)

when he changed his clothes he warmed up then came back

the story is not 100% accurate to real boxing so i didn't wanna bother myself with weights
it's okay if you disagree with me but that's how i wanna do it

I understand don't worry about it
and thank you for the comment
I'm sorry if I sounded antagonistic, meant to be more critic.
Liked the renders of the girls.
But on the other hand didn't like false choices (period, leave the girl,)
It's fine if the boxing stuff is just background stuff (Idk how much inspiration from Hajime No Ippo you will take (Characters background and build up then a big epic fight), and how you will give it a cool feeling, but I'm all for it).
After all didn't disliked the first release, wasn't really bad. Keep it up.

• Love
Reactions: MooN <3

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
It´s a nice start but PLEASE PLEASE stop these annoying ha-ha repetitions in every single sentence!! That sucks big time!

• Haha

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
It´s a nice start but PLEASE PLEASE stop these annoying ha-ha repetitions in every single sentence!! That sucks big time!
the dev has a positive view on life and is generally a happy person, he just implemented that in the game with a simple ha-ha in every sentence, what's wrong with that? :ROFLMAO:

btw Leah is HOT :love:
Lisa not so much :D

• Haha

arms99

May 11, 2018
Impressive start, interesting story, beautiful girls :love:. What more can you want. Will definitely keep an eye on this game.

Although there's one question I have, how did Alice boyfriend/ex know where MC place was?

• Love

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
When having sex the first time, that birthmark(if it's called like that) distracts a lot from the actual scene

But overall, good interesting game, the ladies, wow, especially Alice, keep them coming :D

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I enjoyed it so far, the models look great imo. I felt like the MC kind of went a bit far saying about her potentially being killed. I think that could have been said in a slightly better way. It just seemed like a poor thing to say in that situation, but it wasn't to bad. My only other issue which is tiny is that you kept saying Holly instead of Holy...and I can't help but to have found that kinda funny. Nice work, these are mainly minor nitpicks, can't wait to see more.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
After playing it, I can also say it's a decent start.

+
Good renders, nice story, good looking girls,
likeable MC, some nice animations

-
As already mentioned, there are some minor spellings.
Also the fading effect between scenes is nice but to often used.
And there are way too many "ha-ha/he-he"s in the text.

And I recommend that the MC see a doctor soon,
his birthmark looks very unhealthy to me....

• Love

fergz

Jun 19, 2019
Apart from a few minor spelling/grammar mistakes and the animation that changes the images (so overused) this game is really great! Good luck.

• Love

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Pretty good game. Renders and girl models are good and the story is a solid enough foundation. A few suggestions:

- I agree with the people that have mentioned that there are way too many "ha ha" in conversations. Too much and it's no longer an MC with "good humor" but more and more like an annoying "nervous laughter" affectation of an insecure MC.

- Shouldn't the red-head have gone to the interview she came for by now? Hope her role is not just to mooch on the MC forever. :D

- As boxing is key to this game, I'd recommend the dev use real boxing for references when posing the MC. e.g.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, good game and good luck.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Game seems pretty cool and im all for games that are not about another horny teenager that is bad at everything but every chick in town feels in love with him and jumps on his dick, i mean im okay with scenarios like these but at this point it was overdone.

So good luck with this project. :)

• Love

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not bad start at all the model for Alice looks vaguely familiar or is it just the colour of hair that's distracting me :p one issue I've had so far with the story Did we at least call the police on the would-be rapist I know knocking him out was a good thing but surely we just didn't lave him there

When having sex the first time, that birthmark(if it's called like that) distracts a lot from the actual scene

But overall, good interesting game, the ladies, wow, especially Alice, keep them coming :D
I agree. I thought it was a mole, I was going to suggest that MC should go to a doctor to have a look.
Yeah I had the same issue was wondering what the hell it was :LOL: I try and blank out the MC as much as possible in sex scenes but it's hard not to notice.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes