SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Dev should check out some boxing films to get great ideas for the game. I'm a huge fan of boxing and wish I knew how to create these games. I'd try to make the best game possible.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hey please try the new version I just uploaded and lemme know what do you think
how many new renders are there, id rather wait for a real update than play some fix update
btw you should remove those male npcs from the op , unless it have gay or ntr content i dont know why people will give a f** about other male npcs in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Valeck

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
For a game without one particular tag, I wish you hadn't made the little sister so hot.

That said, I like what you have so far. But I'm sure there's really any drama to be had in the story so far. Leah doesn't seem like the jealous type, so she's not going to care about you and Alice probably. Honestly the way the two of them are acting you could probably see a future where Jason gets both of them permanently, depending on Alice's reaction I guess.

So I'm curious to see how this story will develop.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Knockout Master Round 3d.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 22.03.2020

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice game. One question though: are the kiss and blowjob with Alice (see preview pics) triggered by certain choices that I missed? Or are they just not part of round 1?

• Love
Reactions: MooN <3

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I feel like this dude takes too many showers and we have to keep staring at his junk heh.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
This one has a loooot of potential. Goodluck to the devs pls don't screw up.

• Love
Reactions: MooN <3
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes