Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
the game has two paths, so you will have to play through the game twice, once on each route, once on the Alice route and once on the Leah route how hard is that to figure out? its not a new concept.
This s not true... with perfect choices you have both :D :p

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
A nice setup for the game, good renders, good writing - got all the big things right, which is enough to put it on the watchlist.

Some suggestions for the smaller things:

- There are a lot of hard time-based pauses, which could be minimised or done away with. On occasion, it's good for the developer to control the flow of action, but when it happens too many times, they start to feel like speed bumps, especially while replaying scenes.

- Maybe the narration would be better in second-person than in third-person as it is now? More involvement of the player that way.

- During the sex scenes, there's a lot of description of the action which is obvious in the image itself. To avoid redundancies and maintain the 'show, don't tell' approach, maybe replace the descriptions with more dialog between the characters?

- The text box could stand to be a little smaller. Right now, it cuts across character's faces sometimes when dialog appears. Ideally, if you make the text box as compact as possible while maintaining legibility, you could factor those dimensions while framing your shot for render, so that no important visual info (faces, naughty bits) get rendered in that bottom area of the screen.

Only suggestions, mind. Feel free to ignore. All the best with the development.

• Love
Reactions: MooN <3

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Round_6 Compressed + WT Mod :

START NEW GAME AS WT MOD REQUIRES A FRESH START.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I wish there was a way to track rp in this game, because right now, I don't know what all I've done wrong since I'm missing a scene.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I wish there was a way to track rp in this game, because right now, I don't know what all I've done wrong since I'm missing a scene.
I agree. Even though on the Patreon page it said that the point system was going to be "very strict" it may be too strict. 1 single point missed for an instant H-scene. It's not hard to use the back button to make the right choice for RP or, just save before each choice. There's no way to get the necessary points for all the scenes.

Like, the points where regardless of which choice you make, you gain 2 RP and lose 2 RP. ... ?

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
That's fixed in the new version (Round 3a)
now even if you miss a few points you still access those scenes
you get the "not enough RP" message only if you missed a lot of points

which scene exactly?
I'll add an RP tracker in the next update (Round 4)

I said it was very strict but now it's much easier to unlock scenes
unless you missed a lot of points
Definitely easier now with Round 3a. Have saves for none, All, Alice, Leah, Alice/Leah, Rose. If you keep sharing the RP between the two main girls you'll get them both and if you get some -RP you can stay on good terms but not get the sexual scenes. The RP tracker in Round 4 will be useful because you'll be able to guage the RP need to trigger the locked events.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
If the sex scene is locked then you missed something
check the spoiler below to unlock it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did all of those things (though keep watching/look away gives no visable points), still no sex. Got the poolscene though. But no sex.

EDIT: Tried the saves provided by Xfred, and now it works, despite me doing the exact same choices as before. Guess my copy was bugged somehow. Will download the new version later on. I agree that there should be opportunity for sexual relations with more than one woman at the time. Hardly unrealistic considering the MC:s looks, personality and charm. Nothing wrong with forcing the player to choose later on, but it makes no sense to force it this early (particularly since Leah and the MC only are fuck buddies and Alice knows about it). If the MC keep doing both women, it could lead to some delicious jealousy further down the road as both women realise that they really want the MC for themselves and that the other woman is a threat.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
After restarting, I noticed in the beginning you have to pick the beta/wimp choices to get rp. I remember console hacking rp points up so I could actually play how I wanted and still get the scenes. Maybe try doing that. :WeSmart:

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes