• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
T.png

Overview:
Even though she and the protagonist Yuu are married, their relationship is still like that of an older sister and a child. There’s plenty of teasing and doting, and of course plenty of ecchi from a rather forward girl.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-15
Release Date: 2021-08-13
Original Title: ノットフィクション!
Developer: Hachimitsu Soft - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Translated)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Steam Release
Win:
- - -

Thanks for the torrent link superelmo

Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_10.png HG011906.jpg HG011205.jpg HG010905.jpg HG010400.jpg Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_9.png

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Is this one of those pretend incest games? The kind where the sexual characters aren't related but simply act like they are as opposed to the ones where they actually are related, but get sexual in a fictional game?

Reactions: Moisan4

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
So "romance" is its selling point huh? Then I'm not downloading this one unless the romance is actually good. I'm kinda tired of those where love is an informed thing and/or really is lust confused for love. If all I wanted were the pretty images, I'd be downloading the HCG, not the entire "game".

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes