Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Adachiteru

Aug 8, 2022
So um. The game keeps crashing after abt a min. It runs really well too. anyone could advise on how to fix this?

May 26, 2021
You can track the progress on the game's github ( ), the dev is adding things pretty much every day. He only creates a new build once he decides that it's stable enough and adds something major though.
like out of all the 3d games so far this is proably the one that is most active and on its track to being completed i will give the dev credit for the near endless progress. kind of hoping they do spend a day or two off just to take care of other things and be away from coding.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
KoboldKare v690_cc56938B (BETA) Download:-

Workshop Items Download:-
(Extract it into mods folder. If you've never played then first start game once)

Mawful (WIP) Download:-

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gets a bit hard with the task "Quadrouple Stuffed" where you must stuff four dildos into the bold's mouth. Even with a giant one I can't make it work.

EDIT: The trick is to place the kobold on the stairs by the table in the house, in fucking mode. Then use the knotted dick (canine toy) x4, only they will work 4 together, it seems.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Here is the instructions to build KoboldKare for your self. The missing assets are probably from wrong blender version or not installed, I had the same problem.

Open in your browser, find Unity 2020.3.20, and click on unity hub next to it and wait for it to install. (install the correct version)
The Unity version required to build has changed. It is now v2021.3.19f1.

I just tried building the game. It takes about 35-40 minutes on a fast computer (i7-13700KF with 32 gigs of RAM and Geforce 3060 OC).

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
can we play as a human male? can a mod be made?
The modding system does support other meshes as there one available, but not a human.

Personally, I have never understood the idea of having sex with dragons. If they were humanoid cows - now that's another story.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Github Test Build #430403f

This build is newer than the latest official in the OP, but fixes some issues, like post processing, head locking in animations, and equipment save bugs.

746 MB

(will expire)

I will try to make a build every couple of days or so, depending on whether or not it makes sense (it takes some time).

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes