Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
I originally thought this game was vr, imagine if it was.
Would be interesting to say the least.
There is a vr mod, though from what I have read on the Discord it's more like it's own version of the game? So not compatible with other mods etc.
Here is the and the .

iDarknessKun

Jan 18, 2019
There is a vr mod, though from what I have read on the Discord it's more like it's own version of the game? So not compatible with other mods etc.
Here is the and the .
oh my god...i didn't know that this exist...
there are some gameplay video showing more of it?

iDarknessKun

Jan 18, 2019
Haven't done one myself yet, but I read through the guide and some troubles others had. Assuming you already have a model it mostly depends on how it was rigged etc. whether it's useable as is or if it needs to be redone. Then you'll need to do a bit of stuff for boob growth, stomach deformation and fat pillows on the model.

The guide can be found here ( ) and is relatively indepth. But it requires you to know how to use Unity and Blender a bit (basic knowledge should suffice from what I can tell). Their discord seems to be helpful too for problems and/or testing.
I'm pretty curious about it so I'll take a look at it and maybe try to import some models to the game

furryfan456

Oct 10, 2017
Here is the and the .
Can you please load here the last update of KoboldKare? thank you

Last edited:

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
oh my god...i didn't know that this exist...
there are some gameplay video showing more of it?
Only gameplay video I found is on the Discord from like 3 months ago:
in case you are on the Discord.
(direct download due to how Discord does video links)

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
I've got the most recent version of the game, but it's off of itch.io, so I can't download mods through the Steam Workshop. Is there some other way to download them?

I mostly just want the Kobold Island map because it's built WAYYYYY more conveniently than the base map. (I'm so tired of the cave. So, so tired.)

Reactions: BAdam02

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
I've got the most recent version of the game, but it's off of itch.io, so I can't download mods through the Steam Workshop. Is there some other way to download them?

I mostly just want the Kobold Island map because it's built WAYYYYY more conveniently than the base map. (I'm so tired of the cave. So, so tired.)
I believe so but IDK how, I have it on steam

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
Not sure if this was an actual thing in any of the previous builds, but apparently you just bring any fruit you have over to a running water source and it will grow bigger.

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021

You can get the steam mods via steamcmd (even if you have no steam account nor the game on steam). I made a a list of mods and how to get/use them here: https://f95zone.to/threads/koboldkare-2023-05-16-naelstrof.31115/page-14#post-10750983

Reactions: peebo

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Azazael

bonsaii

Mar 5, 2022
here is the latest build:

mods

985814_gif_presentation.gif

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes