Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
some servers usually have bots that clear users that arent very active on a server thats somtimes can be the reason either that or something else

Mar 5, 2020
well, this is odd, the new version that was posted seems to actually run LESS optimized than previous versions. wonder what happened.

danob

Aug 10, 2020
well, this is odd, the new version that was posted seems to actually run LESS optimized than previous versions. wonder what happened.
The last massive update was all about removing and replacing all the content that wasn't an external paid asset (on a license that doesn't allow open source use), so that the game could be open sourced. Now, I'm not exactly sure why he decided to do it and how is it beneficial to him or the people who bought, or will buy the game, but he certainly did say that he will do this well in advance and, if you go by the github logs of the project, it was a ton of work to do. This also means that new features weren't really the focus of this update and that not all of the replacements he made are performing at least as good as what they replaced. Some weren't even done in time for the release and are just placeholders for now (like the menu screen and new models for the sink and fridge).

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
you need to buy mixer thing in shop (at the entrance of city to the right) then take some thing that want to get juice and throw it into mixer
I'm sorry but...where?? The only things to the right are the downstairs one (which seems only has onahole, bomb, and nipple piercings) and the shop with seeds, eggs, and water cans. And then there's a trailer thing that looks like it has a sign for a blender, but no blender.
I'm so confused with this new version ;w;

Also I put milkers on one of my kobolds and can't for the life of me figure out how to get them off...
Everything worked well before, how can this be so bad aa

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
I'm sorry but...where?? The only things to the right are the downstairs one (which seems only has onahole, bomb, and nipple piercings) and the shop with seeds, eggs, and water cans. And then there's a trailer thing that looks like it has a sign for a blender, but no blender.
I'm so confused with this new version ;w;

Also I put milkers on one of my kobolds and can't for the life of me figure out how to get them off...
Everything worked well before, how can this be so bad aa
Well first off, you have to buy the blender/mixer from the construction trailer, it's hard to notice so Included a picture with them, just hit E to buy them. Yes you need to hit E at the drawings of the items, the blender is the one on the right, the left is for seed making. I forget the prices, but either are more then you start with, and they don't tell you how much they cost. As for removing milkers? you gotta throw a nipple accessory at them, yes it's very inefficient, as is fluid collection in general in this build. TrailerWall.png

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Well first off, you have to buy the blender/mixer from the construction trailer, it's hard to notice so Included a picture with them, just hit E to buy them. Yes you need to hit E at the drawings of the items, the blender is the one on the right, the left is for seed making. I forget the prices, but either are more then you start with, and they don't tell you how much they cost. As for removing milkers? you gotta throw a nipple accessory at them, yes it's very inefficient, as is fluid collection in general in this build. View attachment 1463258
Ohhh okay thank you. I guess what was happening was that I didn't have $100 and so every time I went to it, I never had enough money so it didn't show the prompt, so I just assumed it was just one of those WIP moments. Which boggles my mind why they didn't bother to put labels on fucking anything, because it's frustrating trying to figure out what things are or how much xnx
And also thank you for the advice on the nipple accessory thing...yeah, highly inefficient >~>

Also apparently the save system doesn't work very properly because when you reload a save, unity throws errors and things get changed around a bit on kobolds...guys have different cocks, starting fluids go back into their containers and effects are taken away from kobolds you fed them to, missing kobolds.... xwx
Also a bit curious where one can get dildos so you can change your PC kobold's dick cuz it just gives you equine peen. I haven't seen a dildo shop anywhere. I guess it's not back in yet or what?
(And yeah, as someone said earlier...trying to get fluids into buckets just straight up doesn't work. How tf do you fill buckets with the stuff you made? Even the big trough thing doesn't work great)

Last edited:

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Ohhh okay thank you. I guess what was happening was that I didn't have $100 and so every time I went to it, I never had enough money so it didn't show the prompt, so I just assumed it was just one of those WIP moments. Which boggles my mind why they didn't bother to put labels on fucking anything, because it's frustrating trying to figure out what things are or how much xnx
And also thank you for the advice on the nipple accessory thing...yeah, highly inefficient >~>

Also apparently the save system doesn't work very properly because when you reload a save, unity throws errors and things get changed around a bit on kobolds...guys have different cocks, starting fluids go back into their containers and effects are taken away from kobolds you fed them to, missing kobolds.... xwx
Also a bit curious where one can get dildos so you can change your PC kobold's dick cuz it just gives you equine peen. I haven't seen a dildo shop anywhere. I guess it's not back in yet or what?
(And yeah, as someone said earlier...trying to get fluids into buckets just straight up doesn't work. How tf do you fill buckets with the stuff you made? Even the big trough thing doesn't work great)
To get more dildos you need to buy them from the loot boxes in the cave the guy sells, it's an annoying trek back though. As for catching fluids? Depends on what I need them for, if I'm mixing growth juice I'll just freeze the kobold mouth in place near the pipe, and let them free when I got the results I need. Catching something like milk is somewhat of a challenge requiring good positioning and a lot of freezing the trough, it's not worth it considering you'll need to reset almost everything once you've filled it up.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
To get more dildos you need to buy them from the loot boxes in the cave the guy sells, it's an annoying trek back though. As for catching fluids? Depends on what I need them for, if I'm mixing growth juice I'll just freeze the kobold mouth in place near the pipe, and let them free when I got the results I need. Catching something like milk is somewhat of a challenge requiring good positioning and a lot of freezing the trough, it's not worth it considering you'll need to reset almost everything once you've filled it up.
Oh okay heck...I didn't think anything was in there cuz I went to the end of where the boards were leading and there was nothing and just a giant pit that it didn't seem like I'd be able to get out of to the left side so I didn't think there was anything there without getting myself stuck and having to wait until death. xwx Thanks.
Lol that's what I ended up doing too, just brought the kobolds over to feed straight haha.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Woah, you can mix that? I always assumed the whole juice system was just pointless and unfinished.
While some of this stuff in the wiki isn't relevant for the steam version, the mixing system has been in place to quite some time now.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
My only problem with the mixing system right now is it's really awkward. The bath tub as well as attaching containers to the grinder made it really easy before

Reactions: catsdino

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Also the fact that the new grinder keeps making a mixture of liquids when you're trying to make something like "growth juice" and it ends up being at least 10% melon juice and 10% beeg pepe juice, so when you give them to the males they end up growing boobs too.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
anyone know how to make sure you fuck the pussy as only the couch animation lets you all the other go for anal(wish you could choose who fucks too if both have dicks)

the game maker is making a multi player but if you ask me they should focus on making the game better first as there is only a small amount of animations and they are badly done at that(plus for me they don't cum when having animation sex at least not the couch one).

there are many things the maker could do to make the game better like making a more controllable sex system(you choose who fucks and is fucked, which hole is used, more and freer sex animations, when they cum etc) that isn't just tied to certain spots

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
The fucking used to work right before the physics update. Multiplayer has always been in

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I hope the creator of this adds map selections and a smaller map like the first versions had. Bunny hopping also doesn't seem to work for me anymore either. I cap speed VERY early in comparison to the early ones.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes