Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes
Oct 25, 2021
Personally, I love the new physics, but the buckets... man, the damned buckets.
agreed, BRING BACK THE SPRAYERS, or again, at the very least make it so the liquids don't have to specifically hit the top to go in, because again that makes it a pain with the crappy new milker

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Following the development of this game has been a treat. The new version is probably sure to refresh the fun in this. Hope the dev gets better too.

boblinker

Feb 19, 2020
So I cloned KoboldKare source code on GitHub and after a little help from a dev got it working and complied the game. I talked to the owner of the game if its ok to put it up here and he said its ok. I'm still hesitate of uploading it here because it would be piracy. What do you think?

Oct 25, 2021
So I cloned KoboldKare source code on GitHub and after a little help from a dev got it working and complied the game. I talked to the owner of the game if its ok to put it up here and he said its ok. I'm still hesitate of uploading it here because it would be piracy. What do you think?
hey, if the original creator of the game themself gave you the all clear you don't need it from us, after all they're the ones who made it open source (at the cost of setting the game back drastically by removing stuff like the sprayers and fridge), as long as you brought back some of the QoL things removed in the transition to open source by all means post it

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyFucks

boblinker

Feb 19, 2020
This is a compiled dev version from , expect bugs.

KoboldKare Jan 13, 2022

EyRei

Mar 2, 2021

KoboldKare Jan 13, 2022

Workupload
Thank you for uploading, fully working client.
I have no experience in building a game using open source. So again, thanks.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018

KoboldKare Jan 13, 2022

Workupload
The bugs in this version aren't too bad, the only ones I've really found is that furniture based animations are just flat out nonfunctional, vines and kobold dirt mounds don't disappear until the next day after reaching the harvestable stage, Crops tend to explode in random direction when reaching the harvestable stage instead of staying on the fine, and that the juice tends to freak out for a little bit after making growth potion in it and continue treating the next few juicings as if it's just making more growth potion...Oh and a funny thing where you get a kobold pregnant regardless of the whole you use. This can even happen to yourself if your dick ends up pointed up at you and you end up blasting yourself in the mouth XD

Goawaynow

Jun 4, 2018
The bugs in this version aren't too bad, the only ones I've really found is that furniture based animations are just flat out nonfunctional, vines and kobold dirt mounds don't disappear until the next day after reaching the harvestable stage, Crops tend to explode in random direction when reaching the harvestable stage instead of staying on the fine, and that the juice tends to freak out for a little bit after making growth potion in it and continue treating the next few juicings as if it's just making more growth potion...Oh and a funny thing where you get a kobold pregnant regardless of the whole you use. This can even happen to yourself if your dick ends up pointed up at you and you end up blasting yourself in the mouth XD
Those bugs are all in the current release version, I believe.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Very interesting game. I enjoyed what I could find to do, but I couldn't find much.

Is there a place to sell kobalds? The stores sell items, but I can't find a place to make money. I bought some ice ball thing, what does that do?

Is there anything to do but mate, plant egg, water twice, ditch the bad ones? I couldn't find anything else. I couldn't use furniture, is that implemented yet? Also the breast pump seems to only work once when you put them on, then you have to take them off and on again. Does that make them grow faster if you use that instead of water? Is there a guide on what all the items do?

BRUHLOLOK

Nov 17, 2020
Very interesting game. I enjoyed what I could find to do, but I couldn't find much.

Is there a place to sell kobalds? The stores sell items, but I can't find a place to make money. I bought some ice ball thing, what does that do?

Is there anything to do but mate, plant egg, water twice, ditch the bad ones? I couldn't find anything else. I couldn't use furniture, is that implemented yet? Also the breast pump seems to only work once when you put them on, then you have to take them off and on again. Does that make them grow faster if you use that instead of water? Is there a guide on what all the items do?
The game is most fun in multiplayer, if you want to play with other people the game is most populated in the afternoons on weekends, however you can also rarely find people who play during weekdays (you can press enter on your keyboard to write a chat message, it will appear on top of your character only though so you have to be close to other people so they see what you said).
To answer your questions: The game right now only focuses on the farming of plants, kobolds and sex. There is a town where you can buy things like: seeds, eggs, buckets, a seed maker (when you put a fruit in it, it will give you 2 bags of seed for that fruit, a fruit crusher (can make liquids to modify kobolds e.g. make them taller, give them a bigger dick or breasts. You can find a guide on steam that tells you what ingredients you need. You used to be able to fill sprayers with said potions, but with the new bucket mechanic it's almost impossible and i would suggest standing infront of the liquid that comes out of the crusher for max efficiency.) you can also buy a extra shed behind the house (when you need more space to store things like Kobolds and fruit). You can explore the cave. To sell your kobolds you put them in the yellow bin and close the lid and you will get your money. Furniture is for sex positions (if you get another kobold or player close to you next to that furniture a prompt will show up with a heart allowing you to have sex in a specific position (most of it is bugged right now though so yeah). If you want a guide i would suggest looking in to steam guides.
Hope this was clear and helped you to understand a bit more.

Reactions: Terut

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
. . .

Hope this was clear and helped you to understand a bit more.
Very nice, thank you. I didn't even know fruit was in the game, lol. I haven't found a single seed to plant. Also, is there a way to destroy those rocks in the garden so I can plant more? Do I have to swing my dick at it, lol?

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Is the tail bags the only way to carry multiple items? It's a bit annoying accidentally grabbing the wrong thing, or having to take them off and put them back on again over and over to carry one thing, or multiple things.

And are there different dicks available to equip, or just the horse for now? And is there a way to destroy the rocks in the garden? Also, what is the point of the hard hat? It obscures half your vision lol

Oh also, are there plans to let us make our own rooms? The single room that's safe is very cramped. I'd love to make my own house, even if very basic. A room for eggs, a room for mating, a big pool to refill water fast, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

scruffpastry

Oct 28, 2017
Checking out the head of the git repo and running it in the editor, I'm able to get the furniture animations (e.g. on the sofa, bed) working, although with a bunch of missing materials. I don't get this behavior in the Jan 13 build posted above. Looking at the player log, every time I press E with a kobold near a piece of furniture to try to start an animation, I get a new exception in the log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This would be consistent with the post by Quixe above:
The bugs in this version aren't too bad, the only ones I've really found is that furniture based animations are just flat out nonfunctional...
boblinker, a few questions: Did you make any modifications to the repo before building, or did you just build it as-is? Which commit did you use? Happy to help, could try to make a separate build.

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes