Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
New beta update. It's trying to impliment everything I mentioned, but its in a completely broken state atm. Most you can do is water eggs and go around town. Will upload the latest beta version when its in a more complete state.
Can't Wait !

Reactions: Azazael

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
It appears to be in a more playable state, but there's definitely stuff missing and there's bugs. Here's the beta:

EDIT: I totally forgot about this. If you launch the game and start a new game, your game might crash. You have to reset all your settings to default for it to work again. If it doesn't, you gotta edit something in your registry according to the dev. Idk what that thing was in the registry and he never specified, so if resetting your settings doesn't work, I suggest just not playing this version lol.

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
It appears to be in a more playable state, but there's definitely stuff missing and there's bugs. Here's the beta:

MEGA
o_O...... Not sure if I should try the broken state, or wait for someone to upload a more stable version...... Choices Choices !!!

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017

MEGA
It is indeed semi stable, although half the time I'm not sure if the bugs are intentional or not.
Basic bucket is just a giant glob of water, much easier to aim, but it bounces often and it's hard to use it at point blank or range
The new sex system is bugged,(and seems to only do anal, perhaps that was always the case) without a penis upgrade most of the time kobolds can't make eggs. But it is less likely to bug out, unless you reach extreme sizes.
The ability to eat for the player saves a lot of time throwing liquids into the air, and makes it possible to customize the PC without the need for the mixer, haven't had any bugs there.
The mixer's liquids don't cause the bucket(s) to fly everywhere, so once you know where to place it's much easier to catch it.
Bought the clock upgrade and it immediately killed me, I also think it caused my money to bug but I was cheating to mess around with some things after that point so it might not be related.
Plants are still broken, I'm honestly not sure why they are it seems like it'd be a simple fix, and surely it can't be intended to run around searching for what you planted as it exploded all over your field.

Haven't tested everything but it's as stable as the previous build.
-edit
Maybe not, that's a pretty major bug, but if you get pass it I think it runs fine enough.

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
It is indeed semi stable, although half the time I'm not sure if the bugs are intentional or not.
Basic bucket is just a giant glob of water, much easier to aim, but it bounces often and it's hard to use it at point blank or range
The new sex system is bugged,(and seems to only do anal, perhaps that was always the case) without a penis upgrade most of the time kobolds can't make eggs. But it is less likely to bug out, unless you reach extreme sizes.
The ability to eat for the player saves a lot of time throwing liquids into the air, and makes it possible to customize the PC without the need for the mixer, haven't had any bugs there.
The mixer's liquids don't cause the bucket(s) to fly everywhere, so once you know where to place it's much easier to catch it.
Bought the clock upgrade and it immediately killed me, I also think it caused my money to bug but I was cheating to mess around with some things after that point so it might not be related.
Plants are still broken, I'm honestly not sure why they are it seems like it'd be a simple fix, and surely it can't be intended to run around searching for what you planted as it exploded all over your field.

-edit
Maybe not, that's a pretty major bug, but if you get pass it I think it runs fine enough.
Yeah, I was trying so hard on the sex mechanic to not get anal, but glad to know it is bugged. I was doing good until I bought the clock upgrade or w/e, now the kobolds + plants are giving the water symbol, but nothing is happening.
Where is the sprayer at? Looked in all the shops, still no sprayer anywhere. I havn't seen one unless it is the 20k costing thing. Anyone know a cheat money option by chance?

Also didn't someone mention he was working on a vore game or something?

Last edited:

xyzaxis

Jul 9, 2017

MEGA

EDIT: I totally forgot about this. If you launch the game and start a new game, your game might crash. You have to reset all your settings to default for it to work again. If it doesn't, you gotta edit something in your registry according to the dev. Idk what that thing was in the registry and he never specified, so if resetting your settings doesn't work, I suggest just not playing this version lol.
kudos. i will try my best to break the game and send it to their chat

Reactions: j0xssdf3

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019

-edit
You can actually make eggs with the kobold on the table in the house and near the door on the ground semi-efficiently. The only issue is that every other position kinda sucks. Not too hard to get eggplants, grind them, put it in a bucket, and throw it on a kobold though. Another thing you can do is eat an eggplant and fuck kobolds yourself since you produce as much seed as a normal kobold (unlike the latest stable version).

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
there are such screenshots on the developer's website, he may soon add new characters
Someone else mentioned that these are from the creator's side project.

I'm not into vore but it seems like it has more than just that in it, so I'd take a peek.
Would you or anyone else happen to have it?

ireallydunno3671

Sep 4, 2020
Someone else mentioned that these are from the creator's side project.

I'm not into vore but it seems like it has more than just that in it, so I'd take a peek.
Would you or anyone else happen to have it?
You can build the game yourself using the instructions below. The software versions are the same. Just use this link instead of the koboldkare one

It has magic survival/vampire survivors style gameplay. The game seems fine but it is unfinished, with some placeholders, but maybe I built it wrong.

Updated Instructions to include the step I outlined earlier

Credit to Boblinker for original

Prerequisites:

Steps:

1. Right click where you want the KoboldKare Source code folder and select "Git Bash Here". (set where to download)
  2. Type in "git clone " and wait for it to finish. (download the source code and required packages)
  3. Go to Desktop and create a new text document, rename it to "Blank.blend", make sure to remove the .txt at the end. (creating a blend file to set default)
  4. Right click and select Open With, find the blender application and, making sure "always use this app to open .blend files" is selected, hit OK. (setting blender as the default app for .blend files)
  5. Open unity hub, login and skip editor installation for now. (activate unity license on computer)
  6. Open in your browser, find Unity 2020.3.20, and click on unity hub next to it and wait for it to install. (install the correct version)
  7. In Projects tap click on open and open the folder where KoboldKare souce code is. (show where the source code is to unity hub)
  8. Open KoboldKare, wait for it to import, and when its done you should have a fully working copy. (initial setup)
To play in the editor, navigate to "Assets/KoboldKare/Scenes" in the editor browser, open "MainMenu", and click on the play button. To build the game click on Build Settings in File, make sure copy PDB files is off, and click build then where you want it to save.

Updating:

1. Right click where the KoboldKare Source code is and select "Git Bash Here".
  2. Type in "git reset --hard" (discard unsaved changes so git doesn't yell at you for it.)
  3. Then type in "git pull origin master" (download latest version from GitHub)
  4. Open the project and wait for it to import, and when its done you should have a updated version. (import new assets)
I started over from the very beginning with the added steps and it works perfectly fine now.

Reactions: atur

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
You can build the game yourself using the instructions below. The software versions are the same. Just use this link instead of the koboldkare one

It has magic survival/vampire survivors style gameplay. The game seems fine but it is unfinished, with some placeholders, but maybe I built it wrong.
Does it still work with windows 7?

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I don't see why it wouldn't, but I have no way to check. You can try building it yourself or waiting for someone to upload a built version and seeing if it works
I will probably wait for someone to build a Version. Also does anyone have a copy of the Maw game from the same creator?

SunWater

Jan 10, 2021
here ya go ig, let me know if there's anything wrong with it

Controls I know of are just wasd for movement and space bar to activate your "weapon" when the purple bar is visible.
Played for about an hour, surprisingly fun for a WIP. The game has a lot of potential.

Last edited:

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
So I havent checked on the game in awhile until recently. Cant say that the path that the dev is taking atm is any good, but its still worth posting since a lot has changed between my last post and now.

Notable changes:
- Eggs are now laid in tiles rather than sparatically throughout the farming area
- Bombs can now only destroy one rock on a tile
- Time doesn't change (for some reason)
- There's now an energy system. When you fuck, you lose energy. When you grind things into juice, you lose energy. Gaining it back requires you to sleep. (This energy system applies to your kobolds as well)
- Putting a kobold outside and sleeping through the day will not kill him.
- There's now two milking stations: One for cum and one for milk. You can use yourself or a kobold for milking, but it costs one energy.
- Kobolds can now drink out of buckets. Drag a kobold to a bucket and it will drink half of it.
- You get 6 buckets by the grinder along with 4 extra buckets. Two are pineapple, two are eggplant, and two are melon. The other 4 are milkshake, cum, love, and pineapple.
- The sprinkler system is broken as of this update

Last edited:

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
Game got another update yesterday. They changed things up a bit in this version.

Notable changes:
- Bathroom grew in size (2x the width now)
- 10 kobolds no longer spawn in your house
- Instead of an egg laying on the farm outside your house, the egg is next to the mailbox
- Interacting with the mailbox gives you a tutorial quest (Plant and grow the egg, then sell it). After that quest, it gives you more, but I dont know how many more.
- There's 2 new things near the fruit grinder. The wood stool on the left is meant for kobolds to lay eggs and the thing on the right is for mixing plants (I believe).
- UI update (shows a bar for energy, a bar for what I assume to be hunger, and a bar for shitting. There's also UI elements explaining what you can do when you shift grab and a star icon indicating how many quests you've done.)
- They added a toilet to the bathroom that you can shit in.
- According to the dev, content will be locked behind the quest system. There's also a bug where if you spawn in with a dick, its a glitched-out tapered dick.
- There's a bug that makes females spawn with a horse cock. You can unequip it, but if you change your kobold's settings, it will spawn another one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: This version appears to take up a lot more resources than the previous on my system. I could be wrong though and just never noticed how many resources it actually took. i5-9600k, RTX 2060 Super 8GB, 16GB DDR4-3000.

EDIT: Updated the changes

Last edited:

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Game got another update yesterday. They changed things up a bit in this version.

Notable changes:
- Bathroom grew in size (2x the width now)
- 10 kobolds no longer spawn in your house
- Instead of an egg laying on the farm outside your house, the egg is next to the mailbox
- Interacting with the mailbox gives you a tutorial quest (Plant and grow the egg, then sell it). After that quest, it gives you more, but I dont know how many more.
- There's 2 new things near the fruit grinder. I don't believe they have any purpose atm though, but I could be wrong since I just started playing this build.
- UI update (shows a bar for energy, a bar for what I assume to be hunger, and a bar for shitting. There's also UI elements explaining what you can do when you shift grab and a star icon indicating how many quests you've done.)
- They added a toilet to the bathroom that you can shit in.
- According to the dev, content will be locked behind the quest system. There's also a bug where if you spawn in with a dick, its a glitched-out tapered dick.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MEGA
Anonfiles (uploading)

NOTE: This version appears to take up a lot more resources than the previous on my system. I could be wrong though and just never noticed how many resources it actually took. i5-9600k, RTX 2060 Super 8GB, 16GB DDR4-3000.
if this is on high quality - not big surprise. I still on low settings... fucking laptop:cry:

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
does multiplayer work or do you need to have a legitimate version for that?
It should work without the steam version, but if it doesn't then that's kinda weird. It was working before I bought the game. Maybe its a beta thing if it doesnt work?

Last edited:

GreenPotato

Oct 2, 2018
Wow, good updates, animations looks nice now, but can be better(?), and sadly it's still hard to control because pp always aims to anal. Unfortunately the animation on the couch was removed, sadge, it was most effective one. Optimization is better. And finally developer add genetics and offspring have mixed colors of dad and mom, im waited for it. There is some issues, tail bag is not working, items sometimes falling through textures, saves don't work, toilet don't work so no upgrades for your kobold i guess, but mosly changes are going in the right direction, but toilet is scares me(just like those hidden giant lemonade cans). Also thanks to uploaders.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes