Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

GreenPotato

Oct 2, 2018
You can control what hole you put your dick in? How? I didn't see any way to control that whatsoever.
No, you can't control it, sadly there is no game options for this. You just need to stand or crouch in some way, and rely on game physics to put your pp in right hole.

Nexo42

Apr 9, 2019
Does anyone else notice their dicks hitting an invisible wall withing like a foot in front of you, but that wall disappears when you go near a toy or kobold? It's really annoying tbh.
Plus, I notice that kobolds don't bend over when you penetrate them anymore, which kind of ruin a bit of fun I had of just walking up to them and sliding my dick in.

The last build I played was the 2022-1-30 so I probably missed a lot of smaller changes since then.

SunWater

Jan 10, 2021
Does anyone else notice their dicks hitting an invisible wall withing like a foot in front of you, but that wall disappears when you go near a toy or kobold? It's really annoying tbh.
i don't really know what your talking about, my closest estimate is that your dick keeps trying to self-penetrate (glitch) so whenever you go near a kobold it aims for their hole instead of your own

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
Oh okay...well I guess at least in this version I couldn't get their belly to fill up enough, but I guess I also hadn't downed pineapple juice which seems pretty necessary in that case I guess. :/ but I thought I was supposed to wait for a sound. Turns out just putting them on it makes it work -.-
Still think it's dumb to have to take the extra step now though.
I appreciate. but also for an egg% speedrun, still takes longer than one should expect lmao. I feel like you shouldn't have to need the extra perks. It is impressive that you figured out how to self grab and fling yourself across the map though.
I learned the self-grab awhile ago in multiplayer lmao. Also, the pineapple was just so I could put a load in the kobold. Male kobolds that hatch from eggs usually have a larger ball sack, so they'll produce more seed than you, but if you give them pineapple juice they'll produce even more seed. Just something to make it easier to tell when your kobold is making an egg since their stomach deflates.

Lua code is the most reliable way of making cheats since the code is less likely to randomly crap itself.

But finding pointers is easy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ty for this. I would make a lua script if I knew what I was doing, but the most I know about programming is basic JS lol.

Plus, I notice that kobolds don't bend over when you penetrate them anymore, which kind of ruin a bit of fun I had of just walking up to them and sliding my dick in.

The last build I played was the 2022-1-30 so I probably missed a lot of smaller changes since then.
Its a bug when your kobold's penis is a bit larger than default.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
So after playing for a while. I will say this game has a lot of charm and is a very silly game, but it's also pretty close to being fappable. That being said, this thing needs a lot more time in the oven. I hope the dev keeps going and tries to polish things like animations lining up better and stuff. Also, the game is fun, but there needs to be a way to automate things. Like there should be a barn or something where you can throw your kobolds into and they will just auto fuck each other and lay eggs on their own. At least that should be the goal to get to a point where your kobolds are helping you with some things and you don't have to do everything all the time. Maybe to keep it from being too overpowered, you would have to farm some kind of fruit that would give the kobolds the energy to work on their own or something. So the player still has something they need to manage. I don't know, there is so much you can do with a game like this and I think the framework is there. It just needs that polish.

EDIT: Also there needs to be a button to pick which hole you fuck with.

Last edited:

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Ugh, that new fluids is FPS-annihilator. Liked an breeding mechanic, hope this will grow in something more (yeah yeah, breeding season still on my mind). Gonna try experimenting with feeding different types of juices on different stages of growth of kobolds - maybe there a way to breed bigger kobolds this way, but we just didnt know about it (i still dont know what is green bubbles bar on UI is mean, just hope that will not go into full blown scat and urination stuff).

Reactions: GreenPotato

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Ugh, that new fluids is FPS-annihilator. Liked an breeding mechanic, hope this will grow in something more (yeah yeah, breeding season still on my mind). Gonna try experimenting with feeding different types of juices on different stages of growth of kobolds - maybe there a way to breed bigger kobolds this way, but we just didnt know about it (i still dont know what is green bubbles bar on UI is mean, just hope that will not go into full blown scat and urination stuff).
I had a female kobold so big, it was a game breaker, animations for sex went wierd.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Okay, here what i found through gameplay:
1) Energy bar: you can make only so much actions per day (cumshot, squish plants through grinder), at beginning you have enough energy only for 1 action
2) Kobolds don't instantly generate an egg (to know timing you can just to to impregnate your controlled kobold (like, yourself) and check how long it takes looking on UI near a stomach bar (under energy bar)
3) Green bubbles bar i mentioned before: it's limits how much can fruit juice change kobold (it seems like all juice from 1 fruit fills it completely), that means you must BREED and FEED kobolds to acquire larger proportions.
4) Every kobold have their own bars like yours: every kobold have energy bar, that can be seen at some moments, stomach bar, that can be guessed by level of belly inflation and, lets call it intoxication bar, that you may take in mind
5) Kobolds pass their colors AND sizes to offspring. (don't hope to collect semen through big onahole horse and impregnate kobold, from whos this semen has been collected to get breed with larger proportions - this way you get completely FLAT kobold females and, possibly, males).
6) I just mention here that money spawn on the next day after you sold something on the table near entrance into house.
7) Fruits still generates near cave - just on much slower rate (maybe it have to do something with rain), not only when you just started game.
So, what i can say - devs going right way - they limited juice effects, so breeding now is actual is useful thing. They extending gameplay by putting restrictions. Hopefully next thing would be traits for kobolds (Breeding season still on mind) to increase energy, stomach and intoxication bars and add new patterns on kobolds scales.
Oh, almost forget - to enjoy avaginal sex you must consider to make bigger dick and guide it into right right hole, then drag kobold into sex scene with dick still in. Tricky, i know, but currently that only way.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenPotato

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I don't like that they made everything so slow...
The gameplay feels like a chore now. I spent 40 minutes running back and forth to the town just to breed 1 kobold.
Just thinking about breeding 10 of them makes me want to jump out the window.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Ty for this. I would make a lua script if I knew what I was doing, but the most I know about programming is basic JS lol
Lua is similar to JS and Py.
1659870508292.png

There's a tool in CE where you can actually Read the code in Unity apps.
Attach a unitygame to CE like KoboldKare. In the CE menu click Mono > Net Info.
You will then find functions and triggers like these
1659870637284.png
For example If you removed the Consume energy function on the grinder, it wouldn't drain energy.
But I recommend only changing values instead of removing them as it might make the code more unstable than it already is.

After editing code you can build a .DLL to inject to the game and use it as a cheat. This is faster than scanning values if you know what you're doing.
Sadly I haven't learned how to build and attach the code yet.

Reactions: j0xssdf3

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
Is anyone else having this problem?
I can't load any of my saves without spawning somewhere near the bed and immediately dying and everything that isn't solid resets/disappears?
All kobolds gone, farm completely empty (not even dirt to plant anything), money reset, my kobold reset, doors are back, mailbox is blinking (but cannot be interacted), quest progress is the same etc.
(Version 8.5.22_Beta

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
Lua is similar to JS and Py.
View attachment 1970277

There's a tool in CE where you can actually Read the code in Unity apps.
Attach a unitygame to CE like KoboldKare. In the CE menu click Mono > Net Info.
You will then find functions and triggers like these
View attachment 1970292
For example If you removed the Consume energy function on the grinder, it wouldn't drain energy.
But I recommend only changing values instead of removing them as it might make the code more unstable than it already is.

After editing code you can build a .DLL to inject to the game and use it as a cheat. This is faster than scanning values if you know what you're doing.
Sadly I haven't learned how to build and attach the code yet.
I kinda knew about .NET Info, the only issue I have is making a lua script that actually mods the game. It kinda looks similar to JS, but what you posted was more than what I learned in JS (I basically read the first 4-ish chapters of a JS book and dropped it after I was confused on the 5th). Ill give it a shot, though. I have nothing better to do anyways lol.

Is anyone else having this problem?
I can't load any of my saves without spawning somewhere near the bed and immediately dying and everything that isn't solid resets/disappears?
All kobolds gone, farm completely empty (not even dirt to plant anything), money reset, my kobold reset, doors are back, mailbox is blinking (but cannot be interacted), quest progress is the same etc.
(Version 8.5.22_Beta
Yea, I think the saving system is bugged out.

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
Yea, I think the saving system is bugged out.
Ahh, too bad, I thought i had seen someone mention it was fixed (might have been a different save bug then or it broke since then again in some way :confused:)

That in combination with the horrendous fps lag/permanent game freeze when cumming (less often) and when milking (all the time) are what makes this kinda hard to play.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes