Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok so to recap.
Saves are funky.
Game is bloated to hell. What used to take 1 or 2 steps, now needs 10 steps.
Certain interactions or items do not work.
It's a grind rather than a game.
Dev removed all customization and even capped kobold mutations.
And apparently he's 90% close to his vision of the game and planning to put 1.0 in 5 weeks.
I don't want to sound mean but... I think he's completely delusional.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Can someone please give a short guide/walkthrough for this game?
Like what's the best way to get a good setup running?
How do you carry multiple items from the store?
Which items mutate the kobolds in what way?

and please if someone has a CE table, share it so i don't have to spend 3 hours hunting for pointers again.

Reactions: Gamgin

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
Some tips for the new version. Every Kobold including you needs to rest in bed for 10 seconds after doing anything. Have sex, go rest in bed. Kobolds need to have stamina to do actions like, lay an egg, have an orgasm, turn the crank on the fruit grinder. Eggs do not pop out now, you must use the birthing bench. (Kobold must have stamina from resting in bed before laying an egg) There is a mailbox in front of the hall with goals that show up in the top right.

Tailbags no longer function and you can only carry one item at a time.

You can no longer equip different dicks/add them. Best you can do is grow a kobold into something you like and use the silver tubes next to the farm to body swap. (Body swapping does not transfer over anything from your character except skill points, meaning you lose anything you haven't unequipped any money you have earned.)

The recipes remain the same and you can grow fruit or find it in the forest. However, I have not found a way to get the seed extractor working (keep getting stuck on goal 'super heavy kobolds') so I'm not sure there is any progress past unlocking the grinder.

There is also a limit to how much you can alter your character with fruit but genetics has been unlocked so you can pass on the effect of the fruit into a new kobold that has a clean slate to add more to. Repeating this results in future generations of extreme traits.

Also, should this get the incest tag now? lol

I may edit/add to this later.

binglrgongr

Jan 30, 2020
If you have the game on Steam, you can use depot downloader to get every version of the game since it's release on Steam. I used it to get the old version where the animations were still smooth because of how messed up the animations have been ever since.
Which version do you recommend?

qweqwek

Feb 25, 2020
Which version do you recommend?
I don't remember the different versions, but I remember going through a bunch of them until I finally got the latest (old) version that had proper animations. I always have it as a backup in case the new version gets messed up or something. I can make an upload if anyone's interested in trying it out.

Reactions: dinguseus

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Game is bloated to hell. What used to take 1 or 2 steps, now needs 10 steps.
Well, developer should've done something with peoples having the kobolds as huge as they want after just feeding them fruits and quickly losing interest in game after they got what they wanted.
It's a grind rather than a game.
What did you expected from a FARMING game? Doesn't breeding season was a grindy too? Or other games with same nature wasn't grindy? Yeah, there a lot of running, but remember launch platforms - dev may just add them any moment (there already one in the current build).
Dev removed all customization and even capped kobold mutations.
What? Where? You still can change your kobold color, size, gender before starting game. He even added sliders for a size of dick and balls. If you don
I don't want to sound mean but... I think he's completely delusional.
You could get surprised about how much release build could be better then beta build once developers of the games find out everything they wanted to know and start to polishing the game.

Reactions: GreenPotato

dinguseus

Aug 23, 2018
I don't remember the different versions, but I remember going through a bunch of them until I finally got the latest (old) version that had proper animations. I always have it as a backup in case the new version gets messed up or something. I can make an upload if anyone's interested in trying it out.
Could I ask you for that? This update is my first experience with this game and seeing how "controversial" for some it is I would love to get the look to see how the things were before

gh215

Aug 29, 2019
How I was angered by the save system! After loading the first one, you lose not only all the money (it reseted to 5$), but also half of the fields for growing kobolds. But all buildings with stars locks are opened.

And after the second loading - you will lose all the fields and it is impossible to continue the game.

Reactions: Durza

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Well, developer should've done something with peoples having the kobolds as huge as they want after just feeding them fruits and quickly losing interest in game after they got what they wanted.
that's not what i'm talking about. I'm talking about the constant back and forth, the weird ways you have to progress, etc. If it wasn't for online guides you would have 0 god damn idea what does what.
What did you expected from a FARMING game? Doesn't breeding season was a grindy too? Or other games with same nature wasn't grindy? Yeah, there a lot of running, but remember launch platforms - dev may just add them any moment (there already one in the current build).
a farming game can still be a farming game without being exceptionally grindy. I'm here for fun, not work.
What? Where? You still can change your kobold color, size, gender before starting game. He even added sliders for a size of dick and balls. If you don
there used to be More customization. But it seems he brought back -some- of it in this new version.
You could get surprised about how much release build could be better then beta build once developers of the games find out everything they wanted to know and start to polishing the game.
that's not how game development works. You can't just change the core or skeleton of a game After launch. That's something you do in beta or early access.

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
that's not how game development works. You can't just change the core or skeleton of a game After launch. That's something you do in beta or early access.
Only comment Ill give is that the Steam page says its early access. He also hasn't changed the core of the game in 6 months for the stable version. This update JUST got pushed out 2 days ago on stable. He's been pushing beta updates since 6 months ago heading towards a more stable version of the game with his vision in mind.

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
a farming game can still be a farming game without being exceptionally grindy. I'm here for fun, not work.
This is game have also a Multiplayer part in it, and try remembering how much games with multiplayer you know with fast progression. That just how it works.
there used to be More customization. But it seems he brought back -some- of it in this new version.
And he mentioned that this is until he fix it.

oidocrop

Oct 27, 2018
Does anyone know how to milk kobolds in the stable release for milkshake? i can equip the milkers but they don't work and when removing them a unity exception gets thrown.

Also got inside the cave with the save bug, grinding up the mushrooms found there make shrinking juice.

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
Does anyone know how to milk kobolds in the stable release for milkshake? i can equip the milkers but they don't work and when removing them a unity exception gets thrown.

Also got inside the cave with the save bug, grinding up the mushrooms found there make shrinking juice.
There's a station next to the cock milkers so you can milk women. Takes up one energy for the milker and the kobold being milked. Put the milk in a large bucket and move it to the grinder. Grind ice and it'll turn into a milkshake.

Be careful not to fuck it up though. Im pretty sure the ice machine in the town bugs out after selling 5 pieces of ice. That's what happened to me.

saving for me freezes the game on load i need alt+f4 and re enter the game from the beginning
Saves are bugged atm. Im waiting for an update to roll out where they fix it so I can upload that version.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
This is game have also a Multiplayer part in it, and try remembering how much games with multiplayer you know with fast progression. That just how it works
that's great for multiplayer, sucks for single player.
You can't just look at one side of the coin.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Sure. Here's the old version that I mentioned.

Mirrors:

Workupload
These were the days. This game was actually somehow fun to play with other people back then. It all fell off the moment they changed the map and ruined the general gameplay loop. All it needed was more stuff to do. Not different and worse ways to do the same stuff.

how to equip the penis in my character?
Is there a way to put the eggs in the inventory?
Pretty sure they took out even the penis equip option in favor of this gacha lite kobold trait collecting stuff.

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
There's a station next to the cock milkers so you can milk women. Takes up one energy for the milker and the kobold being milked. Put the milk in a large bucket and move it to the grinder. Grind ice and it'll turn into a milkshake.
Careful with that though, at least on my PC it freezes up cause for some reason the milk liquid requires an immense amount of GPU resources (like literally going from ~30% GPU usage to 100% in a matter of seconds and my whole PC freezes completely and isn't interactable for like a few minutes before it decides to "no response" the game)

Last edited:

IslayPliskin

Jul 8, 2021
I mean the energy system, and likely the stomached and metabolism capacity will be expanded, we won't be stuck with one energy forever. Also, it isn't that hard to just breed a couple generations to get your kobold style you prefer (or just suck yourself off and make an exact clone of yourself that you can then add more juice to grow what you want, it takes a bit of practice but even with a modest dick size self suck is quite possible)

I will admit the sandboxyness of the previous version (not sure or care about the Previous Previous version) was quite fun, but there is so much added and improved now that the limited energy (which will be expanded on) is only a small non problem. The better smoother animations, the hip control, the genetics with kobold breeding, the WAY BETTER shift grab abilities, the new liquid, new penetration tech, the limited egg laying so eggs aren't just everywhere is all worth it.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes