Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
Someone known how to complete the mission "Feed kobolds fruit juice"? I tried to complete but i don't known what i exactly need to do!
Unless this has changed in the most recent version:
Buy a fruit juicer/grinder in the city (in the building that requires 1 star to enter) for 100, then go back to the farm and it will be behind your farm (same area as the milking stations and the breeding spot etc.). Put stuff in the grinder (doesn't need to be fruit, works with hearts and eggs too), have either a kobold or a bucket in front of it and then juice it (each item gives I think 1/2 - 1 buckets worth of liquid)

iDarknessKun

Jan 18, 2019
It seems to be broken right now. I couldn't get it to work, so I tried fattening the absolute fuck out of one with cheats and still nothing.
On steam a lot of people are complaining about not being able to change the types of members but it seems that the creator doesn't even listen right even though there are several updates, I miss having my member with knot back

iDarknessKun

Jan 18, 2019
Unless this has changed in the most recent version:
Buy a fruit juicer/grinder in the city (in the building that requires 1 star to enter) for 100, then go back to the farm and it will be behind your farm (same area as the milking stations and the breeding spot etc.). Put stuff in the grinder (doesn't need to be fruit, works with hearts and eggs too), have either a kobold or a bucket in front of it and then juice it (each item gives I think 1/2 - 1 buckets worth of liquid)
all right...I tried to complet it, the Kobolds can eat the juice of the buckets and the grinder can fill them but the game does't detect that I completed the mission

segghaj

Feb 23, 2020
On steam a lot of people are complaining about not being able to change the types of members but it seems that the creator doesn't even listen right even though there are several updates, I miss having my member with knot back
Tbh it takes like 5 minutes of breeding to get the dick of your desires.

danob

Aug 10, 2020
Tbh it takes like 5 minutes of breeding to get the dick of your desires.
Some people don't like change, they come back to the game after months/years and can't find much they know and recognize, and the game lacking an official and/or up to date wiki documenting the new features and how they work definitely doesn't help. The save system getting just now barely workable also doesn't encourage experimenting.

It wasn't an issue back when you could break out of the gameplay loop in like 15 minutes, since that's max of 15 minutes you'd lose on crash or restarting the game. Now it takes a lot longer to get to the "endgame".

Personally, I'm not against the change(s). I remember wishing and asking for stuff like genetics and swapping the playable kobold to be added, but without any documentation on how it all works, it's kind of hard to make the best out of the new features.

If you have a lot of time, trying to figure it all out blindly might be fun, but you will still often find yourself wishing for some of the old conveniences to be back, especially when juggling 3 different containers, few machines that do what used to be done "by hand" and on the fly in the past, picking stuff up one by one and carrying it from A to B cause there's no multigrab or functioning bags and the map is now bigger than the original one. Trying to manage energy for your whole "tribe" is also very time consuming. Also, all your findings and achievements might just suddenly become irrelevant again by the next update.

As for the dicks, if we could slap, even temporarily, a dick on any kob, then passing genes from female to female would be a lot easier. As it is right now, male kobolds have a huge advantage here since they can still make eggs between themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edmade

segghaj

Feb 23, 2020
Some people don't like change, they come back to the game after months/years and can't find much they know and recognize, and the game lacking an official and/or up to date wiki documenting the new features and how they work definitely doesn't help. The save system getting just now barely workable also doesn't encourage experimenting.

It wasn't an issue back when you could break out of the gameplay loop in like 15 minutes, since that's max of 15 minutes you'd lose on crash or restarting the game. Now it takes a lot longer to get to the "endgame".

Personally, I'm not against the change(s). I remember wishing and asking for stuff like genetics and swapping the playable kobold to be added, but without any documentation on how it all works, it's kind of hard to make the best out of the new features.

If you have a lot of time, trying to figure it all out blindly might be fun, but you will still often find yourself wishing for some of the old conveniences to be back, especially when juggling 3 different containers, few machines that do what used to be done "by hand" and on the fly in the past, picking stuff up one by one and carrying it from A to B cause there's no multigrab or functioning bags and the map is now bigger than the original one. Trying to manage energy for your whole "tribe" is also very time consuming. Also, all your findings and achievements might just suddenly become irrelevant again by the next update.

As for the dicks, if we could slap, even temporarily, a dick on any kob, then passing genes from female to female would be a lot easier. As it is right now, male kobolds have a huge advantage here since they can still make eggs between themselves.
It took me around 5 minutes of trial and error to figure out the genetics as a new player.

Reactions: rahisaurus

dota23

May 3, 2018
I can't even get past the tutorial (Breed kobolds) - why isn't there an option to skip this?!

segghaj

Feb 23, 2020
is there a way to still enable cheats, like spawning things or getting liquids etc
/Cheats

then you can /Give PineappleJuice 150 to give yourself a bucket of pineapple.
/Give Egg , to spawn an egg.
stuff is case sensitive so take care so the general format is /Give SomethingJuice X

iDarknessKun

Jan 18, 2019
How do you equip it?
Even using cheats to spawn a dick for some reason does't show to me to equip. However i noticed that some kobolds when hatched from eggs, are born with different types of limbs, you can use the kobolds exchange machine to enter that kobold with the custom limb...but i found this a bit broken, in fact many things is broken

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes