Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

danob

Aug 10, 2020
any luck go furter then buy grinder( i dont see new buildings in store)
Don't think he put more in for now, since everything else on the farm is already preinstalled and unlocked. I haven't been following the quests after superheavy (because it was buggy for a while), since there's not much to unlock through them for now (and reloading the game sets all doors to 0, so you can even go through the ones that said 99 before).

Eating and drinking is worth it because you can get enough energy to perform many actions and some foods upgrade the energy bar too, yet sleeping always restores just one action (and you need to go back home to do it, and bring the kobolds you want to recharge with you, so eventually it's easier to just overfeed them).

It increases the stomach capacity of the kobolds. You need to put the kobold you want to treat striped to the machine and the run into the pump right next to its right side. The blue liquid is water and it needs to be refilled after use, I recommend using the big buckets.
It doesn't even have to be water, any liquid works. Water is hard to keep up with because the capacity only increases if they are already full and you keep on pumping. Water quickly metabolizes into nothing, so it will go back down long before you manage to refill the device. I think cum would be the best, out of stuff that's easy to obtain, since it metabolizes into egg, but doesn't leave the stomach bar until you actually go and lay it. You can even shoot directly onto the glass and it will refill. One downside is that the egg(s) you get this way are kinda wonky gene-wise.

tekCys

Jun 5, 2017
any luck go furter then buy grinder( i dont see new buildings in store) and stuck on task after transfer 5 mega thicc kobolds. like tranfer 1000 items or something... i think game kinda bugy and i cant progress tasks normaly... and for getting milk need 4 hands. its faster to go sleep neither always going to drink milk - all actions wipe my energy to zero. loading save broke game and dublicate my starter kobold( so wake up un bed and need to change body to get updraded one). bless furry god for dev fixing this weird bugs.
The 1000 goods you need to transfer are Kobolds that you need to dump into the blue mailbox next to the ATM.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
It doesn't even have to be water, any liquid works. Water is hard to keep up with because the capacity only increases if they are already full and you keep on pumping. Water quickly metabolizes into nothing, so it will go back down long before you manage to refill the device. I think cum would be the best, out of stuff that's easy to obtain, since it metabolizes into egg, but doesn't leave the stomach bar until you actually go and lay it. You can even shoot directly onto the glass and it will refill. One downside is that the egg(s) you get this way are kinda wonky gene-wise.
where i can find this inflator? i only see milkers, grinder, swap machine and machine for squeeze absorbed liquid from cobold... other places are empty and uninteractive...

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
The 1000 goods you need to transfer are Kobolds that you need to dump into the blue mailbox next to the ATM.
focked up mission. counter updates after self selling or reload...1k kobolds... i dont have words for this...
its yellow and its called dumpster or trash bin(at least looks like trash bin).

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
Eating and drinking is worth it because you can get enough energy to perform many actions and some foods upgrade the energy bar too, yet sleeping always restores just one action (and you need to go back home to do it, and bring the kobolds you want to recharge with you, so eventually it's easier to just overfeed them).
energy restore food - which one do u mean and where or how obtain it?

danob

Aug 10, 2020
where i can find this inflator? i only see milkers, grinder, swap machine and machine for squeeze absorbed liquid from cobold... other places are empty and uninteractive...
The machine closest to the door, a glass tank, a pump and a place to strap in a kob.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
It seems to be broken right now. I couldn't get it to work, so I tried fattening the absolute fuck out of one with cheats and still nothing.
i max fat with milkshake some cobolds my self smash them for new gen and fat them again and it work. u need a lot of milk like 40-60 for 2-3 1st kobold and 100+ for 5 kobolds for quest... ( i just froze milkshake with CE using float tpe of data and scanner for check)

iDarknessKun

Jan 18, 2019
Question, is the game really open-source? if so, how do I modify the files? I remember someone made a video of this here but I lost it

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
i dont see this... run out all farm and nothing similar. Realy wtf...
What version are you running? 'cause I nabbed both the latest public and private versions, and they both had it. Machine on a wide base, three main pieces all connected, side farthest from the door is a rack with a dildo mounted on the ground. (not that anything was there to tell me what the hell it was FOR)

Unit 2 Type B

Aug 21, 2019
I can't seem to load any of my previous saves, it just spams errors like "Null Reference Exception" "AssertionExeption: Assertion Failure" etc. and gives me an infinite loading screen. Should be the latest version unless I'm missing something

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
What version are you running? 'cause I nabbed both the latest public and private versions, and they both had it. Machine on a wide base, three main pieces all connected, side farthest from the door is a rack with a dildo mounted on the ground. (not that anything was there to tell me what the hell it was FOR)
I use last version from this thread, 8.14.22 in main menu i see 300-xxxx, on steam i see 350-xxxx versions... Maybe we play different versions realy...
download it from google and mega and i dont have this machine, i cant even find flour to cook, idk why it happens to me.
Then i go out from home i see dumpster growing field milker fleshlight egglaing grinder switch for kobolds and press for nullify metabolism thats all, other plases are empty or looks like unfinished to work, i cant buy in stor other things expect grinder.
Ikd wtf happen to my game realy.

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I use last version from this thread, 8.14.22 dawnload from google and mega and i dont have this machine, i cant even find flour to cook, idk why it happens to me, i play previous version, but before using new version i start new game. I even delete koboldkare from hidden appdata and even this dont help, my setting still saved from previouse version.
Then i go out from home i see dumpster growing field milker fleshlight egglaing grinder switch for kobolds and press for nullify metabolism thats all, other plases are empty or looks like unfinished to work, i cant buy in stor other things expect grinder.
Ikd wtf happen to my game realy.
I even read new guide for this version snd even here no words about inflator... Show same as i see in game...
You may have to delete use the REGEDIT to delete the files completely. IT happens sometimes. I had to do that a lot before on that Desktop Girls or w/e. cause it glitched.

Reactions: Greendasteel

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
You may have to delete use the REGEDIT to delete the files completely. IT happens sometimes. I had to do that a lot before on that Desktop Girls or w/e. cause it glitched.
I think about it then deleting files from appdata dont help thanks for advice. Go try it.
upd : no luck with it, dont see nothing new... dev console always show some error NullReferenceExpection Object Reference not set. version 300_e0f82a1

Last edited:

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
i get it what u mean (my game version older and i dont have this) looks like people from steam who have newer version of game chat here then this thread dont have version as steam and it confuse me. now i know why other have inflation machine and i dont separate versions = separate games.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes