Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

dinguseus

Aug 23, 2018
any one have an idea how to fix a glitch that makes your kobold white no matter the hue and saturation?

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Nah, when I open the kobold section in options and manipulate the hue and saturation the kobold stays whiter than paper even when I start a new game
You're changing it in the main menu right, in-game kobold editing has been disabled due to the "spirit-swapper" machine.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
each time I load a save my koblod duplicates and eveything glitches, is there a fix?
reload again and all items got back. dublicate is normal for now its always happens after loading save( go swap bodies with previos played). and u lost money and stars(maybe in future dev solve this problems)

Oct 25, 2021
HI good morning does anyone know in a more explained way how to break the limit of metabolism even after yogurt reaches the limit? because before we used to eat Yogurt and the limit increased a lot, but now it can't increase like before, does anyone know how to increase the limit of the metabolism bar more?
sadly no, and tbh I hate that the dev limited the metabolism boost to one normal serving (20) of yogurt per generation, why not limit it to 40 or 60, or heck add a gameplay option which lets us set the boost limit

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
sadly no, and tbh I hate that the dev limited the metabolism boost to one normal serving (20) of yogurt per generation, why not limit it to 40 or 60, or heck add a gameplay option which lets us set the boost limit
why not? i donk like overfeeded kobs with ugly giant melons or dicks 2-3times bigger then body or towers who cant even go through doorway> if u so obsessed with this eat yogurt with cheats self suck yr dick and cum into throat selfpreg lay egg growth new gen and swap body. without limitations new gen transfer system useless.
p.s. Specialy for you dev add new cheat ---> /impulse101 so stop crying about it

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes