Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I'm so lost following the objectives. In the "Lay an egg!" one, tells me to find a good kobold and get them pregnant, but I haven't got the slightest idea were to find another kobold. I spent a good amount of time running around trying to find one, before giving up and buying an egg from the store and growing one (something I thought the game didn't want me to do, "Eggs from the store aren't as good"). I finally got pregnant tossing the Kobold into a sex-pose-place thingie, and that seemed to work for the objective somehow. I really don't know how sex works (heh), when does it cum, where to use pose, how to use them... Or if I'm supposed to be doing it, OR if it will be explained later and I shouldn't be doing it for this objective. Now, I got another kobold from that egg, but fuck, it's female, so I gotta run to the store and hope the next one comes male to complete the objective.

I don't know, do I have to really read a guide? What's the point of those tutorial objectives then? Do I ignore them? Years of gaming have left me compelled to follow the damn quests-points!
Eggs from the store are a baseline. It's not that they're bad, they're not. They just aren't working from parents with boosted assets. Not that that's really an issue right now. This game needs a BotN critter request board, there's not a lot to do besides see how much you can stretch kobold polys.
You don't have to worry about incest causing issues, as the game isn't that involved (yet or maybe ever), so whichever kobold was the penis-haver can just keep banging away at their own offspring. Even if you did sell, eggs are five bucks a pop so you can buy a whole clutch from one kobold sale and just keep plugging away until you get the color and arrangement you want.
I recommend grabbing the watering can, it'll make that particular slog easier. Less running indoors or down to the river for refills. Man, I miss the old farm. This one's just kind of scattered.

Henmaster2020

Apr 8, 2021
You can't, but you can "equip" different kinds
1. press enter and type in "/cheats"
2. type "/equip [kind of dick]"
(Kinds of dicks bellow)
  • EquineDick (horse cock)
  • KandiDick (pierced horse cock)
  • KnottedDick (dog cock)
  • TaperedDick (lizard dick)
-Input is case sensitive
-size depends on what you set in the settings
-can't change dick size in settings while in game, must create a new game (or drink mushroom/eggplant)
You're missing three actually; There are also
  • HumanoidDick (human cock, cut, the default)
  • SpikeyDick (cat(?) cock)
  • PlatedDick (draconic(?) dick)

Reactions: P0key11

sarfra

Jun 24, 2018
Eggs from the store are a baseline. It's not that they're bad, they're not. They just aren't working from parents with boosted assets. Not that that's really an issue right now. This game needs a BotN critter request board, there's not a lot to do besides see how much you can stretch kobold polys.
You don't have to worry about incest causing issues, as the game isn't that involved (yet or maybe ever), so whichever kobold was the penis-haver can just keep banging away at their own offspring. Even if you did sell, eggs are five bucks a pop so you can buy a whole clutch from one kobold sale and just keep plugging away until you get the color and arrangement you want.
I recommend grabbing the watering can, it'll make that particular slog easier. Less running indoors or down to the river for refills. Man, I miss the old farm. This one's just kind of scattered.
Thanks, I found out you can just complete quest as you see fit, and that there is no real best way of following the objectives, or that they are barely a tutorial help.

So far I was having fun with the simple mechanics and wanting more money, this simple farming system. But having a lot of kobolds and getting them pregnant, putting them to sleep, taking care of them, cleaning them up (I don't know if it's even needed, but my OCD needs it) it's just not worth it. Maybe in better levels there is a more... manageable machine? Some kind of system to better deal with the breeding, planting, raising? If there isn't, it needs it. It's a hassle taking care of a lot them, I had 4 males and 4 females (not like it matters, I think even males can get pregged...). Anyway, I found more fun to be the one being pregged rather than using other females, sorta like raising bulls and instead of using cows, you get used by the bulls. I only got females for quests and... *sigh* some quest are a bit annoying. 3 super heavy kobolds? It's already annoying to do one.

But this is the best part, I clicked on new game by mistake, "no biggie" I thought "I'll load the save", only to find out that the game reset my quest objective to the egg one. But because I was in the "blow up the rocks" which I think they are 8, it transferred that number only to that previous quest. So now instead of having to pop up 3 or something, I gotta pop up 8 eggs. No biggie tho. I got plenty of dick lying around the farm.

Pd: I absolutely love playing with the ragdoll and physics tho. Best part. I love launching Kobolds into the air and actually getting them through doors from the other side of the farm. 10/10.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks, I found out you can just complete quest as you see fit, and that there is no real best way of following the objectives, or that they are barely a tutorial help.

So far I was having fun with the simple mechanics and wanting more money, this simple farming system. But having a lot of kobolds and getting them pregnant, putting them to sleep, taking care of them, cleaning them up (I don't know if it's even needed, but my OCD needs it) it's just not worth it. Maybe in better levels there is a more... manageable machine? Some kind of system to better deal with the breeding, planting, raising?
As near as I can tell it's all manual management. And be wary about cleaning your kobolds, because that water will override any transformatives and cum that are already in a kobold.

Memememeyes

Jul 21, 2022
I installed the latest version and theres no multiplayer servers to connect to, does nobody open servers sometimes or is it a problem?

funniguy69

May 3, 2022
HELP. I'm getting a glitch where the kobolds that spawn in your house when you start up a new game are invisible.

Last edited:

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
HELP. I'm getting a glitch where the kobolds that spawn in your house when you start up a new game are invisible.
As far as I'm aware, there are no kobolds that spawn in your house. That's a pop-up for an interaction point. Drag a kobold over there and it will snap to the animation point if it's close enough when you let go. Pair it with another, including yourself, to produce eggs and pools on the floor you may want to clean. It may take a little finagling to get the order right, but the slots always fill in the same way.

funniguy69

May 3, 2022
As far as I'm aware, there are no kobolds that spawn in your house. That's a pop-up for an interaction point. Drag a kobold over there and it will snap to the animation point if it's close enough when you let go. Pair it with another, including yourself, to produce eggs and pools on the floor you may want to clean. It may take a little finagling to get the order right, but the slots always fill in the same way.
Ohhhh, I remember there being Kobolds that spawned in the house in older versions. So that kinda confused me.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Ohhhh, I remember there being Kobolds that spawned in the house in older versions. So that kinda confused me.
If there were, they likely were removed about the same time as the farm spreading out. I remember playing on the old, smaller farm, but I don't remember kobolds in the house on a new game... but I've also stood up into several cupboard doors since then, so you may be right.

Unit 2 Type B

Aug 21, 2019
*sigh* some quest are a bit annoying. 3 super heavy kobolds? It's already annoying to do one.
For quests you really don't enjoy, you can always use "/cheats 1" to enable cheats & "/skip" to move on to the next quest. Or if you want to do it legit, I think milk or yoghurt speeds up the process (if you aren't already)

sarfra

Jun 24, 2018
For quests you really don't enjoy, you can always use "/cheats 1" to enable cheats & "/skip" to move on to the next quest. Or if you want to do it legit, I think milk or yoghurt speeds up the process (if you aren't already)
I found out the simplest and easiest way (while maybe not the fastest), is to:

-Put fat to be kobold in front of milking machine.
-Grab like, 4-5 (counting myself) Kobold pair of tits.
-Start milking away and splashing the other Kobold with milk, until satiation bar is full and then keep going until it goes fat.
-Rest and fuck if Kobold Kows go dry.

I seem to have trouble when mixing stuff. I think I did yoghurt once, but it's never clear to me if I'm doing other stuff right.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
camper674
Enable Mono Features in CE
Okay, that ends up with
<<Error while scanning for AOB's : GetPlayer Error: Not all results found>>
and here i thought i was at least adequate when it came to Cheat engine, but AOB's were never my strong suit.

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes