Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

jeff1357

May 14, 2019
Hey guys Considering that there was no viable way to get the Kobald Kare mods by regular means, I managed to extract the mods Via steamcmd. Turns out using steamcmd isnt all that hard The defunkt steam workshop downloader gives you a fairly straightforward way to set it up and if you hit the continue button, so long as you paste the workshop url for the mod you want, it will give you the command to copy so you can download it proper. Its still abit new to me but now im looking to see what other furry smut mods I can download from it -w-. p.s. I was to lazy to label witch mod is witch in the mods folder but all the files are there ;p P.s.s this i my first post... Hooray? hooray

Noggurz

Jan 30, 2021
Hey guys Considering that there was no viable way to get the Kobald Kare mods by regular means, I managed to extract the mods Via steamcmd. Turns out using steamcmd isnt all that hard The defunkt steam workshop downloader gives you a fairly straightforward way to set it up and if you hit the continue button, so long as you paste the workshop url for the mod you want, it will give you the command to copy so you can download it proper. Its still abit new to me but now im looking to see what other furry smut mods I can download from it -w-. p.s. I was to lazy to label witch mod is witch in the mods folder but all the files are there ;p Pixeldrain P.s.s this i my first post... Hooray? hooray
Thanks m8,
other people providing seems to be the only way i would be able to access these mods at the moment because i cant use the links through steamcmd because i cant see the links.

Reactions: Azazael

Artul

May 16, 2019
I thought I saw a post about how to blow up rocks more efficiently with a watering can but I can't find it in search. I know it's a banana and water.

Reactions: Azazael

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
Thanks but believe me I tried everything. You cant even view these sites if the game is region locked so even steamcmd cant be used .
Since a few months ago you need to be logged in to even see 18+ steam game pages and their community hub/workshop no matter the browser or mobile. And when I log in then I still cant see them because they region locked here.
Steam is just great at managing these censorship laws.
thats just Odd, im living in Hungary but i was still able to render my key, this game is supposed to be "DRM Free" so it doesn't need to be region locked? (it even have tons of language in it), in a classic way just use VPN or something

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
I have the same issue with starting a game as Lillith, camera just stays in the sky without being able to move or open the menu. only way to get out is ALTF4. Haven't found a solution yet
I found that you can get the game to close with TaskManager, so you don't have to restart your entire computer if it decides it doesn't wanna work.

I'm gonna experiment more with the game, but I honestly think it just hates me lol

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
I have the same issue with starting a game as Lillith, camera just stays in the sky without being able to move or open the menu. only way to get out is ALTF4. Haven't found a solution yet
Hey guys Considering that there was no viable way to get the Kobald Kare mods by regular means, I managed to extract the mods Via steamcmd. Turns out using steamcmd isnt all that hard The defunkt steam workshop downloader gives you a fairly straightforward way to set it up and if you hit the continue button, so long as you paste the workshop url for the mod you want, it will give you the command to copy so you can download it proper. Its still abit new to me but now im looking to see what other furry smut mods I can download from it -w-. p.s. I was to lazy to label witch mod is witch in the mods folder but all the files are there ;p Pixeldrain P.s.s this i my first post... Hooray? hooray

Alright so quick update;

Using Jeff's ports of the mods, i was capable of running the game as a Lilith after uninstalling the other version of the mods.

It also let me use a dick so I guess that fixed itself.

I honestly have no idea what I did to fix the problem, but I suggest using Jeff's ports if you're having our troubles too.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
can anyone tell me how can i give kobolds food from the bucket its the second mission I don't get it.
Put the bucket down, then plop the kobold down next to it. I think it might also sometimes 'work' with the kobold first then the bucket. It seems like the first way is more consistent as an anti-frustration feature to keep kobolds from drinking things you don't want them to drink when you're just moving them around.

And now I am second-guessing myself. As long as the bucket and kobold are both on the ground and they've both been moved and set down close to each other, it should work. And as a bonus, a kobold drinking straight from the bucket will only drink half.

PETRARKAAA

Apr 21, 2021
When I try and join a public game, it tells me that the game cannot connect to steam and I get stuck looking at the map from the sky. Am I even able to join other public games, or am I stuck in singleplayer and other people who downloaded here?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
When I try and join a public game, it tells me that the game cannot connect to steam and I get stuck looking at the map from the sky. Am I even able to join other public games, or am I stuck in singleplayer and other people who downloaded here?
I'd say you need to buy it to play online... when the steam runtime works (not in this build). I think online should work

PETRARKAAA

Apr 21, 2021
I'd say you need to buy it to play online... when the steam runtime works (not in this build). I think online should work
Ran a few tests, apparently this issue doesn't occur if you have all the mods the host has installed. If you don't, however, the game tries to get steam to autoload the mods, and since it can't connect, you get stuck.

Still, yeah, too tedious to try and guess what mods the host has, easier to buy or wait until it's properly cracked to play it pirated

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes