Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
This game seriously needs either instructions or a guide, because there are things like "mixing milk" that confuses a lot of us as I can read in the comments
there are guides on steam although i think nael wanted the player to naturally discover the reagents and the food combinations that they can make
all in all it could have been hinted at a bit better

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
if i ever do decide too buy this off of steam im going to have to go incognito, its def a good game i got hooked into playing it one night and played until 4 am without realizing it... performance is much more smoother then it was in the old builds too.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Idk about that. It looks better graphic-wise but the lack of animations aren't anything to brag about
breeders doesn't check the niche inflation elements of this game either, like sure there is cum inflation and pregnancy but you can't alter body parts and watch liquids fly like you can with this game, and breeders got bad optimization.

Reactions: Unit 2 Type B

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Probably better this way:
Download and run , then run the following 2 commands to (anonymously) download the files directly from the workshop.
(That way they are always up to date when you download it this way, instead of me or someone else putting the files here now and them being outdated if the mod creator updates them later)

Code:
login anonymous
workshop_download_item 1102930 2966747808
1102930 is KoboldKare's app ID, 2964696240 is the meowscarada workshop mod ID

After that you move any folders that were put in steamcmd\steamapps\workshop\content\1102930 to the Mods folder (AppData\LocalLow\Naelstrof\KoboldKare\mods).
After that the mods should show up in the "Mod configuration" tab where they can be toggled off/on.

Might be useful in general to list all (current) Workshop mod IDs:

Characters:
Lilith Kobold: 2931099929
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Meowscarada + Shiny Alt (Playable Character): 2966747808
Playable Goodra : 2978419063
Tasque Manager: 2984122622
Lucario : 3008479881
Karelia the Smiler : 3018255524
Isabella The Brown Sheep Character : 3024615387
Francine The Porcupine Character: 3030119069
Sharks!: 3034908529
Renamon: 3039697214
Extra Cloth For Renamon : 3044445745

Maps:
Surf Map Example: 2934088282
kk_construct: 2965073988
The Garden: 2955547102
Kobold Island: 2964696240
Main Map DD+: 2954625312
Bob-omb Battlefield : 3032995884
The Ranch : 3044534774

Dicks:
BD Mark: 2959683649
BD Glyph: 2959767434
BD Spitfire: 2960308226
Cole's Dong: 2961589933
BeadedDick: 2965505320
BD Diego: 2967116669
Another Humanoid Dick: 2967118604
DoubleKnottedHorseC: 2969444703
VergilDick: 2969814056
Raael's Pp: 2972061316
SpikedCorruptingCock (+penetrable V) : 3025072229

Other Items:

SmurfCat (Cube) 3039769372

The weird thing is out of curiosity i went to see what the workshop offered and some of these are not even listed on there, could be also because i don't own the game but i am pretty sure that if you check the workshop of a game owned or not it should display them all.

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
The weird thing is out of curiosity i went to see what the workshop offered and some of these are not even listed on there, could be also because i don't own the game but i am pretty sure that if you check the workshop of a game owned or not it should display them all.
Steam has separate "allow adult content" settings for the store and for workshops. You probably haven't allowed it for workshops (or the setting was reset at some point), hence why you'd only see some mods.

Last edited:

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
where the fuck is the seed extractor?
As in the thing to stick your dick in and it makes you cum after a while? You gotta buy it at the shop first (in the city next to the building where you can buy eggs n seeds), then it will be on your farm in the house next to the one with the egg laying places.

Or are we talking about something that gets you melon seeds from a melon? Cause I don't think that's a thing.

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
As in the thing to stick your dick in and it makes you cum after a while? You gotta buy it at the shop first (in the city next to the building where you can buy eggs n seeds), then it will be on your farm in the house next to the one with the egg laying places.

Or are we talking about something that gets you melon seeds from a melon? Cause I don't think that's a thing.
there used to be a seed extractor but nael got rid of it over time cant remember specifics as to why but usually seeds give like 2 to 3 fruit per plant so long as u kept one fruit u were able to make 2 seed packets now that i think about it probably nullified the reason to by seeds from the shop and or the asset used was a paid asset and nael had to remove it to go open source
hopefully thats a good enough answer from what i can remember of earlier versions

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
I don't know what kind of eldritch magic the smileys have, but they are somehow fucking me with the anal bead penis while I'm fucking them...and I had him bent over the fence!

• Haha
Reactions: JOSHUAs9
Mar 5, 2020

well, that's a shame. it use to be a thing in previous versions. why the hell did they get rid of it??

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
LOL as much as I love it, but holy hell is it annoying when you get BEG
I started out big. Goodras have larger body portions in this game. The short ones are cool, but any egg bigger than their body is gonna either clip into the floor or go back inside them.

• Haha
Reactions: JOSHUAs9

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
If I had to guess probably so the shop selling seeds isn't completely useless and you have a reason to spend money.
you can find fruits in the forest its just random what you get and u gotta be clever to get some of them also there is a mushroom spawn in the forest as well as one in the cave

Mar 5, 2020
i say, LET THE SEED SHO BE USELESS! I WANT MY PLANT GARDEN!
its annoying having to go to either the shop to rebuy seeds or the forest to gather more plants...

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes