Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I'm lost. Can't figure out how to make the watering things work, pressing e does nothing. How do you even get them to have sex to climax? There's no indicator of how far along they are.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
have I been doing the sex wrong in real life this entire time?
Nah, rubbing humans together is called dry humping. Rubbing lizard.. Things together makes big giant hearts pop out of their face. (If a female gets creampied, a giant effin heart pops out. Not entirely sure what it does, but if you blend it with the blender outside and bottle it, then you can feed it to the Kobolds.. I think it just makes them horny though.. It makes them pant)

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
this game really needs a button to attach and detach items rather than just bumping them into each other and hoping it works...

Reactions: srg91

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
i know how to feed them but thats about it...
If you move a dude kobold behind a female kobold, she will bend over.. But you gotta cross your fingers because the male kobolds are a bunch of virgins, they dont know which hole to aim for, so aim true if you want to choose. After they're.. 'Attached' you just wiggle the dude around and eventually either of them cum. Theres not a huge amount of gameplay. Kobolds are randomized more or less.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
If you move a dude kobold behind a female kobold, she will bend over.. But you gotta cross your fingers because the male kobolds are a bunch of virgins, they dont know which hole to aim for, so aim true if you want to choose. After they're.. 'Attached' you just wiggle the dude around and eventually either of them cum. Theres not a huge amount of gameplay. Kobolds are randomized more or less.
i heard you can milk them but i don't know if that is true or if that is just a future update thing.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
i heard you can milk them but i don't know if that is true or if that is just a future update thing.
Disconnect the top from one of the bottles and place it on the boob. Its a very.. Literal thing. You milk 1 boob and it shrinks all the way down to flat chest. . . But just the one breast you're milking, the other one is the same size.

• Wow
Reactions: srg91

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Disconnect the top from one of the bottles and place it on the boob. Its a very.. Literal thing. You milk 1 boob and it shrinks all the way down to flat chest. . . But just the one breast you're milking, the other one is the same size.
so you take the end part of those bottles and attach it to them? like how you attach it to the end of the juice shredder?
also green juice from hearts what does it do if anything?
also apparently you can jerk the males but i don't think that is working.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
so you take the end part of those bottles and attach it to them? like how you attach it to the end of the juice shredder?
also green juice from hearts what does it do if anything?
also apparently you can jerk the males but i don't think that is working.
The jerk off thing worked at some point a while ago, but now you can basically just have them have sex and then pull the dude out before putting a flash in front of the.. 'stream'. I dont think sperm does anything.

The little nozzle thing is what you take off and place on the nipple.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
The jerk off thing worked at some point a while ago, but now you can basically just have them have sex and then pull the dude out before putting a flash in front of the.. 'stream'. I dont think sperm does anything.

The little nozzle thing is what you take off and place on the nipple.
see that is the thing i would support the creator but they keep adding removing, creating more bugs and issues with the game and in general that is why i think early access steam games are doomed to fail, What they are asking on steam is 20 dollars which with the amount of content available is just way to much and for a game that has been worked on since last year with barely enough content to keep a player playing for maybe no more than 2 hours at a time is making this game pretty forgettable.

It seems after trying this multiple times that even saving and loading a game file breaks the entire sex system making replaying the game basically pointless.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
see that is the thing i would support the creator but they keep adding removing, creating more bugs and issues with the game and in general that is why i think early access steam games are doomed to fail, What they are asking on steam is 20 dollars which with the amount of content available is just way to much and for a game that has been worked on since last year with barely enough content to keep a player playing for maybe no more than 2 hours at a time is making this game pretty forgettable.

It seems after trying this multiple times that even saving and loading a game file breaks the entire sex system making replaying the game basically pointless.
I havent had any issues with the game what so ever. All I have to complain about is the removal of features to overhaul them.

And I only paid like 10 euros for it. I find that quite okay since I've likely spent over 15 hours on the game if you take into account the time I've played the game whenever a new update was out.

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
has anyone figured out how to get dick into vaginas? every time i line them up it goes straight into the anus and its super annoying. since you can press e to talk to other characters you should be able to talk to the kobolds to tell them to "get into postition" because its kind of super clumbsy to to otherwise so far

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes