Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

CubeRhythm

Jul 9, 2022
I can never find any multiplayer servers. What version should I be using, is there a way to tell what version is on Steam to get the biggest chance of finding a server?

Feb 17, 2017
CE table Update.
it's for old one: 501_F1A2F670
and for cooperdk's build: c4301bb_16Mar
I fucked some shit up in previous version, you know, like crashes, game not properly reacting to mouse, keyboard, kobolds teleporting to space. Well I fixed it, I think.
Added instant grow when watering.

UPDATE
Next version is here.

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
CE table Update.
it's for old one: 501_F1A2F670
and for cooperdk's build: c4301bb_16Mar
I fucked some shit up in previous version, you know, like crashes, game not properly reacting to mouse, keyboard, kobolds teleporting to space. Well I fixed it, I think.
Added instant grow when watering.
Well I'm glad all i did was look at stats, lol.
Jokes aside, whats the chances in finding a digestion progress number? like a percentage? How full the last bar is.
Theres an unhealthy amount of guess work in figuring out when they are "done".

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
b00marrows
It's assembly. I am still very basic at it myself.
Actually, if you say that mono is assembly, it's not. It's an interpreted style of coding, much like Python. It has to be, since Mono is compatible with anything from a toaster, to a smartwatch, to a computer. The code is executed by the Mono runtime which will then convert it to something that can be run on that platform - on the fly.

That's why Unity also offers IL2CPP now. It takes longer to build a project in IL2CPP, but, it is truly compiled and therefore somewhat faster. In short, IL2CPP compiles the IL code while Mono interprets it.

Many developers use Mono at first, then compiles the game either sometimes, or only when the project is in beta, to make it easier to build often.
Most adult game developers, however, hardly know this and choose Mono even though they only build for Windows.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Highlight everything in the new folder and drag and drop it into the old one. Then when it asks about conflicting folders, hit replace.
This is not a renpy game. With Unity games, you just replace everything or even remove all files and folders in your game folder, then extract.

Savegames are stored in your Windows profile folder, so you will never overwrite those, although two or three Unity games ever have used the game directory as save points, but practically no Unity game archives have ever overwritten save games.

Reactions: catsdino

GoldenAcres

Mar 19, 2018
Am I crazy? I swear there used to be futa-bolds in this game. I can't seem to find any, i've been hatching eggs for hours. Am I crazy unlucky or just crazy? Using loose terminology for futa. Are there koblds with tits and dicks at the same time?

vinnie1121

Feb 24, 2022
Am I crazy? I swear there used to be futa-bolds in this game. I can't seem to find any, i've been hatching eggs for hours. Am I crazy unlucky or just crazy? Using loose terminology for futa. Are there koblds with tits and dicks at the same time?
You have to give them watermelon juice then breed them. Unless they already have both, you'll only get one of the two.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Unless it was removed in the last couple of builds, you can give your own kobold both from the main menu. And you can breed with your own stock, so it shouldn't take too long to propagate.

clove546789

Jun 13, 2017
Am I missing something? I downloaded the new updated version and the game just leaves me at "Choose map" with no options and when I click play it just brings me back to the main menu. Am I just stupid?

Adachiteru

Aug 8, 2022
T
Am I missing something? I downloaded the new updated version and the game just leaves me at "Choose map" with no options and when I click play it just brings me back to the main menu. Am I just stupid?
That happened to me too,, what i did was delete everything and unpack the game. Or naybe wait like 5 mins on the menu? Try that first. could be takin a few mins to load stuff

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
There is betta acces.
Right click on the game in steam:
properties>bettas
Then type/paste this code:
koboldyipyap
I already know about this.
I mean when they release normal build in steam with working Steam Workshop ( not with 2 test mods ).

Lewdx3

Apr 15, 2021
I already know about this.
I mean when they release normal build in steam with working Steam Workshop ( not with 2 test mods ).
The workshop depends on moders. As for the beta I'd say when it's stable. This game is supported on 3 platfroms, so that might be a reason.
I've been eyeing the github, and would like to try and do so workshop things. This game being open source makes it easy to poke around, so modes should not take long, for them to start to pile up.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Kobold Kare 28 Mar 2023 (test build)
Should fix some errors, especially with glass containers being purple, and a lot of small bugs

(will timeout)

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes