Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
v440
  • Localization updates.
  • Added a Y-Axis invert option under Controls.
  • Two new animation stations at rock and fence. (Thanks Fancyneer!)
  • Zarni's ZanyZtuff dialogue works again.
  • Objectives with multi-stages now save and load properly.
  • Arabic locale now renders RtL, and with proper unicode combination characters.
  • Sleeping now gains you up to three energy.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so saves resetting money and kobolds is fixed now?
I don't have to restart the game every time I open it?

Kosmic Ink

Jul 8, 2022
Ever since the new updates the game has been crashing for me whenever anything liquid related appears, I have all of the graphic set down to its lowest and yet it still crashes. The driver is at its latest version, at least thats what it tells me, so I am not sure how to fix this

Oct 25, 2021
if anyone has problems with quest do this press enter then [ /cheats ] to enable cheats then enter again and [ /Skip ] allows you to skip the quest dev says some of the quest are bugged so this helps for now the milk mix with foods is meant to be trigger by anything with milk but it only works with ice and milk and sometimes not at all just to point out one of the bugged quest

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
there's a button already to swap holes while having sex? like if it went in the pussy can you switch to anal? or vice-versa? it always go anal to me and i'm tired already XD. searched the thread, but didn't find anything useful besides similar complains from 2021 and so on.

edit: put some additional information.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GreenPotato

ThisWayUp

Jan 13, 2020
I've been having fun with this game so far, are there other games like this or similar with a multiplayer aspects?

zebruh

May 6, 2019
My game is broken in a way I haven't seen described anywhere else before. The settings are blank and empty, all the text in game isnt there, hud is broken, and the game refuses to generate a settings file in the save folder for me to edit.

1671659356773.png

1671659413645.png

EDIT: FIXED! Problem was the folder I was trying to run it from somehow didn't let it generate any settings files, so I moved it to C:/Games and it started up in Arabic, but the settings were there and I could change it to English and finally play the game normally

Last edited:

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
wer Is the T.N.T. explosive cant find it ??? Quest 9 thask expending planting area.
You can either grab a banana, place it on a rock and water it (which will make it explode, not sure if that behaviour stays like that) or you can buy a bomb at the underground shop where you can also find dildos. (there is a staircase downwards between the city building closest to your farm and the shop where you can buy seeds and eggs.)

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes