Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.30 star(s) 17 Votes

pikuhnik

Nov 7, 2019
You can try and disable lib_burst_generated.dll in KoboldKare_Data\Plugins\x86_64, this may or may not help.

And on steam you can choose different graphics api now, like dx or vulkan, maybe it automatically starts in a mode your gpu or cpu doesn't support.
It didn't work for me, but I appreciate it. Thanks. I'll try waiting for the next version, see if that's any better.

Scyllia

Nov 26, 2018
Next version should be out fairly soon considering the last few times it's been updated with a changelog. Odds are I'll post the new one by the end of the week if it's out by then.

Jun 20, 2018
Next version should be out fairly soon considering the last few times it's been updated with a changelog. Odds are I'll post the new one by the end of the week if it's out by then.
the dev seems to be updating the little animation points currently so the monthly changelog may be late again.

Scyllia

Nov 26, 2018
"
KoboldKare Update 6.2.2021

Here's the patchnotes for all the changes in January:

• Got clouds working again, they only enable if you're using DirectX, Metal, or Vulkan. Since OpenGL seems to have a race condition on the rendering causing some tearing.

• Wrote a custom constraint for the precision grabber so that it doesn't mess up as much. Now things are less physically accurate, but things actually move and rotate consistently now.

• Animations! A first pass of animations were added that can be initiated by pressing Use on Kobolds near a valid location. There's still lots of problems with it determining which kobold fits which animation best (or if they fit whatsoever), but in general it works and is really fun if you don't mind kobolds doing strange things.

• Penetrator physics were adjusted to work with the animation system better. Penetratees now cheat to just be in the "right" spot. Makes characters look really gooey and flexible, but I think it's worth it to keep penetrations looking valid each frame.

• Completely threw Unity's Animation Rigging package in the garbage. It didn't scale with character's limbs and was generally very expensive to turn on and off. Replaced it with a from-scratch IK system that knows how to deal with characters of random proportions and sizes. This is only used during Animations, and probably still needs a bit of tweaking.

• Big optimization pass, after seeing a user with a KoboldKare executable needing 13 GB of memory; I spent a long time hunting down and squashing unnecessary memory allocations. This not only makes KoboldKare take less memory to run, but also prevents the Garbage Collector from kicking in as often. Game is much smoother and faster now! In general the game went from allocating 10kb PER FRAME to only allocating 40 bytes or so each frame. Slight framerate improvement too (less GC allocations means less ms spent on allocating).

• Goopy strands were optimized, and in the process I found out they were deleting themselves too early, they now stretch until they snap, then properly fade out after snapping before self-destructing.

• Kobolds now spawn with a random amount of fat.

• Player kobolds can now adjust their ball size and chubbiness within the multiplayer options.

• Finally, I've modularized how inflatable kobold parts work-- and made them entirely dependant on reagent containers. This comes with a variety of benefits:
    • Kobold's now have more containers: Belly, breasts, balls, subcutaneous, and penetrators.

• Each container has a set of listeners that drive different aspects of the Kobold.
      For example a Kobold getting hard would require them to pump fluid into it. The listener will see this and drive the proper blendshapes and activate the correct monobehaviors with a slick animation curve.
      A Kobold digesting ice cream might turn it into fat and store it in the subcutaneous container, a listener will see the fat and drive some fattening blendshapes and adjust softbody physics.

• These inflation listeners are unhooked from the metabolization timestep, so they can react instantly to changes that the player makes. This means spraying water at a kobold would instantly have an effect on their belly, rather than waiting the 1-2 seconds for the metabolization tick.

• Kobolds are now just a set of penetrators, penetratees, and reagent containers grouped into categories. This can lead to kobolds with multiple sets of penetrators, unique reactions to certain chems, and opens the door to make it easy to add all sorts of other kinds of creatures.

There's a few things that are totally broken while I fix up interactions to work with these new modular systems. Just try to keep flasks away from breasts while I try to fix it over the next couple days! "

Links for the 6.1.2021 update:
anonfiles:
workupload:

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
"
KoboldKare Update 6.2.2021

Here's the patchnotes for all the changes in January:

• Got clouds working again, they only enable if you're using DirectX, Metal, or Vulkan. Since OpenGL seems to have a race condition on the rendering causing some tearing.

• Wrote a custom constraint for the precision grabber so that it doesn't mess up as much. Now things are less physically accurate, but things actually move and rotate consistently now.

• Animations! A first pass of animations were added that can be initiated by pressing Use on Kobolds near a valid location. There's still lots of problems with it determining which kobold fits which animation best (or if they fit whatsoever), but in general it works and is really fun if you don't mind kobolds doing strange things.

• Penetrator physics were adjusted to work with the animation system better. Penetratees now cheat to just be in the "right" spot. Makes characters look really gooey and flexible, but I think it's worth it to keep penetrations looking valid each frame.

• Completely threw Unity's Animation Rigging package in the garbage. It didn't scale with character's limbs and was generally very expensive to turn on and off. Replaced it with a from-scratch IK system that knows how to deal with characters of random proportions and sizes. This is only used during Animations, and probably still needs a bit of tweaking.

• Big optimization pass, after seeing a user with a KoboldKare executable needing 13 GB of memory; I spent a long time hunting down and squashing unnecessary memory allocations. This not only makes KoboldKare take less memory to run, but also prevents the Garbage Collector from kicking in as often. Game is much smoother and faster now! In general the game went from allocating 10kb PER FRAME to only allocating 40 bytes or so each frame. Slight framerate improvement too (less GC allocations means less ms spent on allocating).

• Goopy strands were optimized, and in the process I found out they were deleting themselves too early, they now stretch until they snap, then properly fade out after snapping before self-destructing.

• Kobolds now spawn with a random amount of fat.

• Player kobolds can now adjust their ball size and chubbiness within the multiplayer options.

• Finally, I've modularized how inflatable kobold parts work-- and made them entirely dependant on reagent containers. This comes with a variety of benefits:
    • Kobold's now have more containers: Belly, breasts, balls, subcutaneous, and penetrators.

• Each container has a set of listeners that drive different aspects of the Kobold.
      For example a Kobold getting hard would require them to pump fluid into it. The listener will see this and drive the proper blendshapes and activate the correct monobehaviors with a slick animation curve.
      A Kobold digesting ice cream might turn it into fat and store it in the subcutaneous container, a listener will see the fat and drive some fattening blendshapes and adjust softbody physics.

• These inflation listeners are unhooked from the metabolization timestep, so they can react instantly to changes that the player makes. This means spraying water at a kobold would instantly have an effect on their belly, rather than waiting the 1-2 seconds for the metabolization tick.

• Kobolds are now just a set of penetrators, penetratees, and reagent containers grouped into categories. This can lead to kobolds with multiple sets of penetrators, unique reactions to certain chems, and opens the door to make it easy to add all sorts of other kinds of creatures.

There's a few things that are totally broken while I fix up interactions to work with these new modular systems. Just try to keep flasks away from breasts while I try to fix it over the next couple days! "

Links for the 6.1.2021 update:
anonfiles:
workupload: Workupload
is there a way to use animation as a male(your character) on a male npcs as so far that I see it is just you being fucked by male npcs

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2018
I used to DM in TTS before I took an arrow in the cock, and I don't remember much from those days except for this one softly spoken German dude who was obsessed with kobolds. Every campaign he was creating kobold characters, constantly asking for kobold-specific interactions and of course interracial kobold relationships. No one knew anything about him except his obsession with kobolds, all he talked about was kobold lore and his terrifyingly expansive head canon.

This is probably the game he's been waiting his whole life for, I feel powerful knowing I can connect a man to his destiny and bring about the ruination of his reproductive organ :illuminati:

Jun 20, 2018
is there a way to use animation as a male(your character) on a male npcs as so far that I see it is just you being fucked by male npcs
its a bit bugged at the moment so as before who ever was going to have a dick inside them was size dependent but if you take a kobold to the curtain in either your bed room or the curtains on the left side of the computer to dick male kobolds.

Are there sex scenes in the game?
there are inside the barn house just take a Kobold of your fancy around the house looking for a animation point

Animation points are in the following
  1. Bedroom area
    1. Bed
    2. Curtain (needs a big Kobold to line up proper)
    3. Couch
    4. Both Dryers when open
    5. Your shower
  2. Main area
    1. the Rug in front of the door to leave the house
    2. the other rug in your kitchen
    3. one point on the table
    4. another point on the other side of the table
  3. Upstairs
    1. the first Rug you will see up there
    2. the curtains on the left side of the computer (Big Kobold appropriate point)
    3. The couch in front of the TV

3.30 star(s) 17 Votes