Wolf RPG Partial Kodoku's Successor translation request (305 LABO)

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
Link:
Censored: Yes? ( Some forums say no, but the vídeo on the store is, so... unsure, but probaby yes)
Version: Pretty recente and no patchs yet, so 1.00.
System: ``An operation environment compatible with games made in WOLF RPG`` ( Taken from the others tag on the store page)
Language: Game require a JAP lang pack so is in JAP, being translated to ENG

This unofficial translation pack is being offered by 1unrhex4 on this post ( that, thanks to bad internet, is unable to post such files here), Im am posting it here so as to share HIS files with f95. I`m not, in anyway, shape or form taking credit for HiS work, nor did I help in the process whatsoever. ALL notoriority, good and bad, goes to the original author of such.

Download: Wait for the 1unrhex4 to link it here, as well as any intructions on how to instal it.

PS: To any mods out there, is ´´probably´´ not allowed to post to other users, but I´m posting to him, not for him. But I´m still pretty unsure about the exact rules for this.

If any got questions about the translation, DM him about it, all I know is that is MTL.

PSS: Yes, English is not my main language, I always like support better.

1unrhex4

Nov 4, 2017
This game is not posted on f95zone before and its size a bit much. I am sorry that I am unable to upload it. I think you can find it easily if you search for it(japanese version). If someone can upload game and post download links it would be nice.
After you download the japanese version you can follow this steps to apply my machine translation:

1. Extract the files in "Data" folder. (I won't explain how to do it. You can find it easily)
2. Delete the files that you extacted ("***.wolf") and make sure there is only extracted folders inside the "Data" folder as same name as files you extracted.

Note: Before doing that backup the orginal files. İf you don't delete the wolf files, game will run on them so translation will not work.

Download the file that I attached and apply it to game. (Main menu is also japanese so don't worry)

This is a machine translation so don't expect so much from it. I hope you enjoy it.

View attachment Data.rar

Last edited:
Reactions: Blake639

fenden

Jan 4, 2020
What do you do to finish the game? I meet the eye and can't do anything. Also bazeeeng made a rough completed translation on his patreon

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
if any one would be so kind to give a gallery unlocker or SOMETHING that be grand because for anybody that created such a fuckery of a mechanic this part is BEYOND BULLSHIT 1614528072153.png

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Dude, I didn´t even play the game yet. If you would post it on this site( I tried others sites, none worked), I look up on this.
if you would like a copy DM me ill send it over with the saves and everything thats pretty much set. i have it patched and last saved at the training grounds.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
its pretty much almost completed BUT my god the only bit that will drive anyone who isnt on it with a controller will find themselves in a box crying... my only saving grace is that one of the training enemies on the list is a bitch to do and it may or may not involve one of the main characters you run across lol. its a "trip".

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
its pretty much almost completed BUT my god the only bit that will drive anyone who isnt on it with a controller will find themselves in a box crying... my only saving grace is that one of the training enemies on the list is a bitch to do and it may or may not involve one of the main characters you run across lol. its a "trip".
edit i also have beat said training ONCE.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Just to say that there's a full translation already done here in F95. Just saying.