Wolf RPG Complete [RJ257653] 継ぐ者のコドク / Kodoku the Successor

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
RJ257653_img_main.jpg

Store :
Version : 1.02

Game from 305lab created with WOLF engine.
The theme was set in post-apocalyptic era with some twisted, comedic, and heartwarming storytelling.
The battles use QTE or Quick Time Event, which basically type the arrows as they appear on the screen.

NOTE: Using old save or save created before applying this patch will leave some text untranslated.

-Story- (DLsite)
It's 9 years after the conclusion to a war that swept the continent.
On the outskirts of a depopulated village lives a young man.
Once again, today he makes his way to the ruins of a laboratory to make a living.
Until today he had obeyed his father's command...
...but no one was going to stop him now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*I provide the patch only and not the game itself

Last edited:

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
It's been a while, so here's the progress so far :
- UI (mostly done)
- Story (Until you meet Machina and other stuff)
- Companion talk (35%)
- 6/30? h-scenes
- etc

Reactions: Imisx and tank1221

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Shouldn't there be tags to let you know you if your choice brings you a good/bad end?
At least according to DLsite

edit: bazeeeng

Last edited:

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Yes. Some choices do have it.
Skull means bad end, and heart means hscene.

Last edited:

Archenemystry

Aug 5, 2017
Im too dumb for this game..

Do you need to grind first before going to the island where there is battle roomba? I cant seem to damage the unbroken one

what should i do?

Cahutalama

Jul 30, 2017
Okay so I need a little help patching this. My copy of the game came with the data folder already extracted yet all the files within it are still archived. None of the extractors work on them despite them being .wolf. I'm not the most savvy with this kind of thing so i'm sure I missed something obvious.

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Okay so I need a little help patching this. My copy of the game came with the data folder already extracted yet all the files within it are still archived. None of the extractors work on them despite them being .wolf. I'm not the most savvy with this kind of thing so i'm sure I missed something obvious.
To me DXADecode work. Just drag the .wolf file to the exe and it will extract the content to the same folder.
This post attached file:
https://f95zone.to/threads/wolf-rpg-decryptor.16162/

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Where to find the 1.2 version of the game ? I got the game but it's the version 1.00b and when playing, there's some stuff untranslated. And not just a little.

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Where to find the 1.2 version of the game ? I got the game but it's the version 1.00b and when playing, there's some stuff untranslated. And not just a little.
Did you apply the patch correctly, like move or delete .wolf datas?
And some screenshots would be nice.

PS: using old save may also cause this kind of issue.

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Did you apply the patch correctly, like move or delete .wolf datas?
And some screenshots would be nice.

PS: using old save may also cause this kind of issue.
Yeah i did apply it correctly (Deleting the .wolf datas after decrypting everything and applying the patch after that) and haven't used an old save. The thing is i deleted the game so it will be pretty hard to show any screenshot, wanting to find the 1.2 version of the game. The only thing i had old is the version of the game x)

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Yeah i did apply it correctly (Deleting the .wolf datas after decrypting everything and applying the patch after that) and haven't used an old save. The thing is i deleted the game so it will be pretty hard to show any screenshot, wanting to find the 1.2 version of the game. The only thing i had old is the version of the game x)
So I couldn't get this out of mind and I did download the Jap version again which then applied with my patch.
Everything seems to be working as intended.
Which also reminds me of the "locale system problem".

Did the text appear like somewhat the image below? Or something like this "<?><?><?>"?
If not, well yeah, probably because of the version.
1617631026874.png
^Just an example I have from another game

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
So I couldn't get this out of mind and I did download the Jap version again which then applied with my patch.
Everything seems to be working as intended.
Which also reminds me of the "locale system problem".

Did the text appear like somewhat the image below? Or something like this "<?><?><?>"?
If not, well yeah, probably because of the version.
View attachment 1125470
^Just an example I have from another game
It was more the fact that it was still untranslated. Well, it will take some time even with my full connexion but i will redownload the game from where i got it and apply the patch so i can show what i have. Just to say i'm sure it's not an error of not extrating correctly because i've set the encoding correctly and all that's needed.

Edit: Will be able to test soon, finished downloading the game and now extracting it. After this will download the patch and follow the steps

Last edited: