• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Wolf RPG Complete [RJ257653] 継ぐ者のコドク / Kodoku the Successor

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Uh, wait what ?

I've done every single thing like i've done before (Minus deleting the .wolf files, just moved them and also, the first time i've launched the game without the patch but didn't do any save) and here this time, the game is at 1.02 and the places that were not translated, are now translated.

First time not working and this time it works ? Won't try to understand x)

At the first time, i was having the diffculty option not translated for example. And some lady i was talking after was not translated at all too so couldn't do a single thing. The menu was also not translated.

Welp, now it works and that's what's important x)

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Uh, wait what ?

I've done every single thing like i've done before (Minus deleting the .wolf files, just moved them and also, the first time i've launched the game without the patch but didn't do any save) and here this time, the game is at 1.02 and the places that were not translated, are now translated.

First time not working and this time it works ? Won't try to understand x)

At the first time, i was having the diffculty option not translated for example. And some lady i was talking after was not translated at all too so couldn't do a single thing. The menu was also not translated.

Welp, now it works and that's what's important x)
Lol :ROFLMAO:
As from your explanation, I can tell that your problem was caused by the "old save" (basically save that was created before applying the patch which maybe I should've stated that better, I took part in the blame here).

Well, who cares about the detail. If it works, it works, lol.
Enjoy~

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Lol :ROFLMAO:
As from your explanation, I can tell that your problem was caused by the "old save" (basically save that was created before applying the patch which maybe I should've stated that better, I took part in the blame here).

Well, who cares about the detail. If it works, it works, lol.
Enjoy~
Won't try to see what's the problem anyway, will enjoy the game now and thanks. x)

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Just want to ask anyone know what the password on the panel on the underground laboratory? The one where if you input the password wrong a successor will attack you everytime you put the password wrong?

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Just want to ask anyone know what the password on the panel on the underground laboratory? The one where if you input the password wrong a successor will attack you everytime you put the password wrong?
Iirc, it's randomize, especially when you fail.
Just turn on easy mode for that part I'd say.

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Is there a note somewhere where the password is written?
Afaik, there's none.
You have to bruteforce your way through on that one. There should be a "beeping" sound when you guess correctly. It's called hacking mini game for a reason.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Afaik, there's none.
You have to bruteforce your way through on that one. There should be a "beeping" sound when you guess correctly. It's called hacking mini game for a reason.
So is there a pattern for the password? And by the way are you the one who translated the game? There's still a japanese dialogue in it

Last edited:

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
So is there a pattern for the password? And by the way are you the one who translated the game? There's still a japanese dialogue in it
Yeah, no pattern, it's completely random.
And which part that's still in Japanese? Screenshot pls.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah, no pattern, it's completely random.
And which part that's still in Japanese? Screenshot pls.
Here you go
1628946199334.png

I'll try to look for more untranslated text If i could just get past the annoying button sequence but how many times do you have to do it anyways?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
It should be either 3 to 5 times, not sure.
You just have to guess it correct once if you switch to easy mode.
Well It's not that easy to guess xD

By the way Which one of this is the easy mode?

1628964539907.png

And From the screenshot in the japanese pic what does it say? Are you gonna translate it?

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Well It's not that easy to guess xD

By the way Which one of this is the easy mode?

View attachment 1352352

And From the screenshot in the japanese pic what does it say? Are you gonna translate it?
Leisure = hardmode
Corporate = normal
Executive = easymode.

About the untranslated bit, she's explaining about Meisa's ability(?) of countering any forces that contain no magic elements. Also, is there any line after or before that one? I can't find that one specifically.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Leisure = hardmode
Corporate = normal
Executive = easymode.

About the untranslated bit, she's explaining about Meisa's ability(?) of countering any forces that contain no magic elements. Also, is there any line after or before that one? I can't find that one specifically.
What? I thought Leisure mode was the easy mode this whole time? I mean it is written in leisure the heck? Oh yeah about that pic these are the ones before that japanese dialogue come out

1629004737997.png

1629004675835.png

1629004701687.png

And Oh yeah Does difficulty does something? Like slow down the QTE or slow the circles when you attack? You know the button circle when you press spacebar at red and escape on blue?

Last edited: