• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Wolf RPG Complete [RJ257653] 継ぐ者のコドク / Kodoku the Successor

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Like What skills Argos Enhance is the only skill that can hit all the enemy? Kodoku will be dead after a few turns so what skills are you talking about?
Don't hit her. Purposely miss the attack when it aims at her so she can dodge it.
Always use that skill, make sure it's always crit, it should be enough.
If it still doesn't work out for you, I'm afraid you have to reload your save before taking the mission and upgrade Io's stats further, especially his ATK.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Don't hit her. Purposely miss the attack when it aims at her so she can dodge it.
Always use that skill, make sure it's always crit, it should be enough.
If it still doesn't work out for you, I'm afraid you have to reload your save before taking the mission and upgrade Io's stats further, especially his ATK.
I'm usually using cheat engine to slow the bugs because they keep swapping her It's hard to tell who kodoku in the bee form because of how fast the bee swaps with her Any tips on how to tell her apart from these bees?

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
I'm usually using cheat engine to slow the bugs because they keep swapping her It's hard to tell who kodoku in the bee form because of how fast the bee swaps with her Any tips on how to tell her apart from these bees?
Nope. There's no way around it. You have to follow her movements.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't know how to edit wolf rpg save files so I went yolo mode on the Kodoko fight request and goddem- is it annoying.
I can't chug a pot in this game and some patterns are too f-ing hard.
The anti-magic attack or the late bosses when shooting a bow is making me bash my head on a wall but still managed to beat it~~~
Also, can she even pop a kid? I only saw the swimmer going to the egg scene so I thought maybe she'll only pop a kid during endings?

I want my sanity back.

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
I don't know how to edit wolf rpg save files so I went yolo mode on the Kodoko fight request and goddem- is it annoying.
I can't chug a pot in this game and some patterns are too f-ing hard.
The anti-magic attack or the late bosses when shooting a bow is making me bash my head on a wall but still managed to beat it~~~
Also, can she even pop a kid? I only saw the swimmer going to the egg scene so I thought maybe she'll only pop a kid during endings?

I want my sanity back.
Yes, she had kids with Io in 2 out of 3 endings.
And you thought that was hard, oh boy you ain't seen nothing yet. Try to get the "secret ending" (this is the best ending possible), it made me want to pull my dick off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yes, she had kids with Io in 2 out of 3 endings.
And you thought that was hard, oh boy you ain't seen nothing yet. Try to get the "secret ending" (this is the best ending possible), it made me want to pull my dick off.

How do you get the secret ending? There's like no indication for it

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait...How do I trigger the normal ending? I only know of the wedding one, I just went and talked to Eyeball-stickman-guy so I probably missed this already.

I just realized that I could've upgraded my homemade bow by going to the library -> unlock tech -> level it -> craft and access Machina H-scenes.

Even if I've beaten Kodoku with a dam- homemade bow, I still want the upgraded version...
It's a nice feat sure but goddam- was it hard to beat her different phases.

NOW I want my sanity back...
You know what? please send a full save, I am going to kill myself from bashing walls with my head at this point.
Have mercy

On a second thought, just seeing the pics are more than enough for me to say that I've completed it.

I'm a story player, no matter what gameplay it is if the story's good? I'll force myself to play it~~~
This reminded me of a VN about a dood who met a monster girl in the woods, maybe that's why I got interested in this one too.
GREAT STOREHHHH, THE CREEPY STUFF AT THE BEGINNING? F- those, bu the progression? F- yeah!!!
Forget H-Scenes, just the story alone is great for met o get hooked.

I'll rate this as a one-time-play masterpiece-ish game out of 10. (9/10)
The only problem I had is the unique combat system, the arrow keys? Sure, the f-ing moving circles at the speed of light that needs combos of Red and Blue circles? Yeah, I am going to lose even more of my sanity because of that.

And now the struggle of looking for new games to play begins once again...

Last edited:
Reactions: Hakuowlo

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
How do you get the secret ending? There's like no indication for it
Yeah. I honestly would've missed it if I didn't go deep into the code.

Wait...How do I trigger the normal ending? I only know of the wedding one, I just went and talked to Eyeball-stickman-guy so I probably missed this already.
I don't remember the details, but I think you should ignore the quest that prompts you to meet with the eyeball, go on with life, and get married to Kodoku.

As for full save, I don't really have it anymore. There were only like 8 slots to save and I already rewrote most of it in the process.
I have the full gallery though, included with "EXTRAS" which can only be unlocked in certain steps (look in the note on how).
I put it in the attachment if you want it. Just place it in the save folder.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah. I honestly would've missed it if I didn't go deep into the code.
Tbh, I don't think one needs to go deep into the code.
I am one of those who 100% games but I'll make exceptions to some and this is one of 'em.
She hinted something at the fight request that I need to do all matches to access that fight and I did.
I can't do the normal ending now since I already saved the duo.

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Tbh, I don't think one needs to go deep into the code.
I am one of those who 100% games but I'll make exceptions to some and this is one of 'em.
She hinted something at the fight request that I need to do all matches to access that fight and I did.
I can't do the normal ending now since I already saved the duo.
Yes, I just wasn't expecting it to be another H-event and ending, and some other extras hidden beyond those hardcore battles. But, I guess that's also one of the charming points of this game.

Btw, I found the save file for the secret ending.
- All skills learned
- All matches cleared
Though you still need to clear the quest and fight Kodoku Boss Rush to achieve it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Btw, I found the save file for the secret ending.
- All skills learned
- All matches cleared
Though you still need to clear the quest and fight Kodoku Boss Rush to achieve it.
Yep, called it.
You really need to 100% it.
I already lost my sanity from Hollow Knight and I won't do it again in this game.
No more, Path of Pain already broke me, the boss rush for the ending broke me even more.

I think I'll start chugging whole bottles of meds soon.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yep, called it.
You really need to 100% it.
I already lost my sanity from Hollow Knight and I won't do it again in this game.
No more, Path of Pain already broke me, the boss rush for the ending broke me even more.

I think I'll start chugging whole bottles of meds soon.
You should've use cheat engine if that was too hard for you i mean you can slow down those QTE if you do

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You should've use cheat engine if that was too hard for you i mean you can slow down those QTE if you do
Nah, I just pressed F10 to pause the game for arrow keys.
And just brute forced the circle ones, going even more insane in the process.

I love cheesing, if there's a cheese strat, I WILL find it and I WILL abuse it.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Nah, I just pressed F10 to pause the game for arrow keys.
And just brute forced the circle ones, going even more insane in the process.

I love cheesing, if there's a cheese strat, I WILL find it and I WILL abuse it.
Oh? I didn't know you can do that but yeah I admit even in easy mode the QTE circle ones are still fast to the eye you need to have a good eyes for these game

Reactions: Hakuowlo

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh? I didn't know you can do that but yeah I admit even in easy mode the QTE circle ones are still fast to the eye you need to have a good eyes for these game
The difficulty is fixed for the Kodoku matches and her fight request (boss rush)

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
The difficulty is fixed for the Kodoku matches and her fight request (boss rush)
That's why using Cheat engine is the best especially If you're not good at that press the right button at the same time it hits the circle besides I'm only after the story of these I had a pretty good laugh on the Unborn boss tho Best fight ever xD

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That's why using Cheat engine is the best especially If you're not good at that press the right button at the same time it hits the circle besides I'm only after the story of these I had a pretty good laugh on the Unborn boss tho Best fight ever xD
I don't even want to remember the boss names.
This game creeped me out on the first one with the creepy dream scenes.
Now time to eat a whole bucket of pills.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I don't even want to remember the boss names.
This game creeped me out on the first one with the creepy dream scenes.
Now time to eat a whole bucket of pills.
About those dream I think the 1st dream is his father You control Io then get closer to the cliff which led to think that he killed his father
And on Kodoku's dream I think Kodoku was afraid of the fish because of what happened to her in the lab with her girl partner there I don't know IF she either kills her or she died out of starvation because she wanted kodoku to live