Wolf RPG Complete [RJ257653] 継ぐ者のコドク / Kodoku the Successor

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
What? I thought Leisure mode was the easy mode this whole time? I mean it is written in leisure the heck?
Lmao, you just got bamboozled by the devs team.
Easymode will slow down everything and reduces all the QTE prompt to just one button, which effectively means you can get guarantee crits and almost one-hit and dodge everything.
Btw, you can use Z and X keys for the circles.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Lmao, you just got bamboozled by the devs team.
Easymode will slow down everything and reduces all the QTE prompt to just one button, which effectively means you can get guarantee crits and almost one-hit and dodge everything.
Btw, you can use Z and X keys for the circles.
Yeah but why didn't they wrote that In-game because it said Free time or something it confuses me damn they got me there xD Yeah I figured by the way Did you find the untranslated text? It was after the first time you met Meisa and go home where they figured out that they can't defeat her yet

Last edited:

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Yeah but why didn't they wrote that In-game because it said Free time or something it confuses me damn they got me there xD Yeah I figured by the way Did you find the untranslated text? It was after the first time you met Meisa and go home where they figured out that they can't defeat her yet
Yup, found it.
Screenshot_171.png
It's just one line though, it doesn't worth the hassle of updating the patch.
If it's bothering you still, I can make a quick patch for it.

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
test
It is bothering me can you please do that? I downloaded it on Ipfs so i don't know if the links there were updated xD
Here's your quick patch.
Let me know if it's working as intended.

Put it in: Game Folder/Data/BasicData

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I don't remember exactly what you have to do, but I think you just need to get crits and dodge their attacks.
Nevermind I just attack it with a normal attacks the whole 5 times and it works by the way I'm on the part where kodoku gets kidnapped by the bees but I always get a gameover any ideas what am missing?
Also the The part where you fight the unborn is pure gold xD

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Nevermind I just attack it with a normal attacks the whole 5 times and it works by the way I'm on the part where kodoku gets kidnapped by the bees but I always get a gameover any ideas what am missing?
Also the The part where you fight the unborn is pure gold xD
Where are you exactly, that section is kinda long.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Where are you exactly, that section is kinda long.
It's the quest where you have to be the bodyguard and It's not exactly where because I keep triggering the gameover scene If you're really asking where then I'm at the point where the bee stops you and you can't beat it unless you use the Communication skill to bypass it

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
It's the quest where you have to be the bodyguard and It's not exactly where because I keep triggering the gameover scene If you're really asking where then I'm at the point where the bee stops you and you can't beat it unless you use the Communication skill to bypass it
Well, doesnt it weird that that bee is the only that doesnt attack you? She is just blocking your way. Maybe you should let her go and pay more attention to what she says.

I dont want to spoil anything.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Well, doesnt it weird that that bee is the only that doesnt attack you? She is just blocking your way. Maybe you should let her go and pay more attention to what she says.

I dont want to spoil anything.
Lol I'm asking how to avoid the game-over i already know how to get past that unbeatable bee and in case you didn't know bees don't talk in battle unless you use the non verbal skill

Last edited:

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Lol I'm asking how to avoid the game-over i already know how to get past that unbeatable bee
Ah, you mean the next area after that? Where there's a group of bees on the right and if you keep going forward, you will be treated with game over?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Ah, you mean the next area after that? Where there's a group of bees on the right and if you keep going forward, you will be treated with game over?
Yes the one with the bees and the soldiers fighting beside the stairs

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Yes the one with the bees and the soldiers fighting beside the stairs
See that group of bees ganging up on one specific bee? You might want to help her.
Use skill that attacks all and be careful not to attack the one you want to save.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
See that group of bees ganging up on one specific bee? You might want to help her.
Use skill that attacks all and be careful not to attack the one you want to save.
Like What skills Argos Enhance is the only skill that can hit all the enemy? Kodoku will be dead after a few turns so what skills are you talking about?