Wolf RPG Partial Kodoku's Successor translation request (305 LABO)

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
It's not full :/
You yourself said: "there's some stuff untranslated. And not just a little."
Read before saying anything. His patch is for the 1.2 version only and the version i used was the 1.00b. He even says himself that applying the patch in any older version should make the game the 1.2 and he also says that he can't guarantee that there won't be errors when doing this.

So yeah before you say anything, maybe next time you should read everything ?

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Read before saying anything. His patch is for the 1.2 version only and the version i used was the 1.00b. He even says himself that applying the patch in any older version should make the game the 1.2 and he also says that he can't guarantee that there won't be errors when doing this.

So yeah before you say anything, maybe next time you should read everything ?
Maybe you shouldn't contradict yourself next time?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Maybe you shouldn't contradict yourself next time?
And where did i condradict myself ? I said that the translation is full, which is the case. You then proceed to quote one of my messages in the other tread while not even reading everything because in the post you quoted, i specificaly say before (I'il just copy paste the message while highlighting the part you utterly forgot) : "Where to find the 1.2 version of the game ? I got the game but it's the version 1.00b and when playing, there's some stuff untranslated. And not just a little."

So yeah, i didn't condradict myself, just didn't pay attention that i didn't have the good version but i didn't condradict myself in anycase.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
And where did i condradict myself ? I said that the translation is full, which is the case. You then proceed to quote one of my messages in the other tread while not even reading everything because in the post you quoted, i specificaly say before (I'il just copy paste the message while highlighting the part you utterly forgot) : "Where to find the 1.2 version of the game ? I got the game but it's the version 1.00b and when playing, there's some stuff untranslated. And not just a little."

So yeah, i didn't condradict myself, just didn't pay attention that i didn't have the good version but i didn't condradict myself in anycase.
You get pissed off quite easily, but yeah, my bad.