HNH1985

Nov 28, 2021
When i see tag other with vn i insure that not japanese game
Because if that a case it's not a game at all like this game
Put skip and this hentai novel

May 10, 2018
It's a translation nonetheless. I can tolerate MTL's. Msize games have gone without TL's for years
Honestly so long as it isn't just raw its techinically still something since by then you wouldn't just get the same thing by plugging it into a text extracting tool yourself

Edit:That being said though having it being passed off as an actual translation when it is clear that it is mtl is unacceptably misleading the way I see it so I hope the quality is atleast good enough to fool someone into thinking its an actual translation.
Then its just misleading and undermines actual translations people worked real hard on and deserve recognition for.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Why is this tagged with sissification? There's no sissification in the game. There is however chastity cage play and penis shrinking with sph.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
In greek, 'no/ne' means 'yes/da'. It's 'ohi' that means 'no'.
In japan 'no' means 'of'. It's 'nai/yada/ya' that means 'no'.
In some Nordic languages 'ja' sounds like 'ya(Jp for no/don't)' but means 'yes'.

Humiliation without exibition is like tea without tea leaves. It's just water.
penguin-it-was-a-joke[1].gif

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Why is this tagged with sissification? There's no sissification in the game. There is however chastity cage play and penis shrinking with sph.
We don't have those tags yet unfortunately

Reactions: fire2244

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Tits tits tits tits

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
Game's not opening. It looks opened but when I click on it opens for a nano-second then blacks out and throws me to the desktop. Is there someone that can fix it?

Adra45

Aug 14, 2022
I've managed to open it and play it a bit but it looks like decisions aren't translated lo. I'll play it blindly I guess, hope there aren't much choices

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes