HTML Completed Koikatsu Commando Kitty Mods

blimblimblom2

Nov 17, 2021
Here are most of the CM cards you are looking for: (credits to VK user Chris Blaze for uploading them)
Thanks for sharing! But this link has almost none of them. : (
However, the archives have the ones I updated with strike-throughts from my original list if anyone else is looking.

joemamanuts123

Dec 1, 2023
Thanks for sharing! But this link has almost none of them. : (
However, the archives have the ones I updated with strike-throughts from my original list if anyone else is looking.
sorry but where do i find the archives? i'm specifically looking for ashley

freeuser123

Aug 22, 2023

Does anyone have it?

RotNot2

Mar 3, 2020
I'm honestly just looking for the Blaze Card, but it's like there's an aversion to anything furry by CK

MysteryGhost52

Feb 5, 2024
Does anyone have the blaze the cat card? I've been looking for it for a while but Commando Kitty's post doesn't appear anymore.

Phucan

Mar 25, 2023
Does anyone have Yuri Sakazaki head and hair of Commando Kitty mod, I need Yuri Commando Kitty mod

Last edited:

bingobangobongo97

Sep 8, 2023
Hi all,

I too was getting frustrated trying to find some of these models not behind a paywall. Then I remembered one of those disposable debit cards I got for Christmas. Attached Cammy White, Lidia Sobieska, Jill Valentine (Fortnite), and Max Caufield.

Note: I could add Cammy & Jill as attachments for redundancy, but Lidia and Max files were too large, so they are included in the linked file:

Happy hunting for the rest! I will check in every few days to see if we've collected any more.

blimblimblom2

Nov 17, 2021
Hi all,

I too was getting frustrated trying to find some of these models not behind a paywall. Then I remembered one of those disposable debit cards I got for Christmas. Attached Cammy White, Lidia Sobieska, Jill Valentine (Fortnite), and Max Caufield.

Note: I could add Cammy & Jill as attachments for redundancy, but Lidia and Max files were too large, so they are included in the linked file:

Happy hunting for the rest! I will check in every few days to see if we've collected any more.
This is incredible. Thank you !!
While Jill Fortnite can also be found in the archives, all the others are fresh !
The other Jill (RER) is still waiting to be found. : /

Oh, and if you are into Cammy, check Evan's version too: kemono.su/patreon/user/3125561/post/88320642

bingobangobongo97

Sep 8, 2023
This is incredible. Thank you !!
While Jill Fortnite can also be found in the archives, all the others are fresh !
The other Jill (RER) is still waiting to be found. : /

Oh, and if you are into Cammy, check Evan's version too: kemono.su/patreon/user/3125561/post/88320642
All the torrents have incomprehensible labels, so I gave up looking through them pretty fast. Hoping posting Jill helps others get to it quicker if they're after her.

As for Evaan's Cammy, I get this weird issue where the eyelashes and eyebrows render horribly. I've only had the game a few weeks, so my technical know-how isn't enough to know how to fix it... hence going with CK's Cammy as a solution. So far, haven't had any issues with CK's models doing this type of thing. Just the occasional Jill's body left set to amputee when CK uploaded it. :LOL:

Capturecam.PNG vs Capturecam2.PNG

F85AAABBB

May 13, 2020
Hi all,

Could you reupload Max and Lidia please? The folder is empty.

blimblimblom2

Nov 17, 2021
Just saw your post. I uploaded all 4 in 1 .rar and put it at that link. If it deletes again let me know and I'll mega it or something.
You're tha bomb!

Any chance you have any of these?

Alice - Madness Returns - Commando Kitty
Anna Williams - Tekken - Commando Kitty
April O Neil - Fortnite - Commando Kitty
Asuka Kazama - Tekken - Commando Kitty
Chole Price - LiS - Commando Kitty
Cindy Aurum - FF - Commando Kitty
Eliza - Tekken - Commando Kitty
Fortune - Subverse - NewBie_7586
Gwen Stacy - Commando Kitty
Harley Quinn - Multiversus - Commando Kitty