HTML Completed Koikatsu Commando Kitty Mods

joemamanuts123

Dec 1, 2023
Commando Kitty Archive (June 1st 2024):

Archive:
Individual Files:
Mega:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additionally, I've included a small edit to Karin's 5th & 6th outfits to improve their half-states, because why not.

- Let me know if any files are corrupt/missing, or any links go down. I'll try to fix them when I can.
- If anyone wants to make a torrent or add these files to an existing one, feel free.
- I WILL NOT BE ADDING NEW RELEASES!
THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH

blimblimblom2

Nov 17, 2021

Archive:
Individual Files:
Mega:

Additionally, I've included a small edit to Karin's 5th & 6th outfits to improve their half-states, because why not.

- Let me know if any files are corrupt/missing, or any links go down. I'll try to fix them when I can.
- If anyone wants to make a torrent or add these files to an existing one, feel free.
Absolutely fantastic.
Thank you !!
My KK wishlist collection is 99% complete now. Just missing NewBie_7586's Fortune.

NepNep414

Apr 19, 2024

Archive:
Individual Files:
Mega:

Damn amazing thanks !
I just have a little issue with Chloe Price card,the hairs are not well placed and when i try to move it, the react to the head andf flips by their own so i cant do it..Any idea by any chance? :)

Outcast112

Jan 31, 2024
does anyone have the "Ellie Williams" Headmod? he removed it from his gumroad, i still have the link to it but its no longer available for purchase, i can send any screenshots or links needed!

MACtheWild

Aug 30, 2017
Damn amazing thanks !
I just have a little issue with Chloe Price card,the hairs are not well placed and when i try to move it, the react to the head andf flips by their own so i cant do it..Any idea by any chance? :)
I've not had that problem. I tried looking into it on the Koikatsu Discord, and multiple people said they solved it by "installing some plugins" without specifying which plugins, even when asked.:FacePalm:

I looked at the card using KK Manager and the PluginDataReader website, and I don't see any unusual plugin data listed. Do you have the latest version of the Objimport plugin installed? If not, I've attached it below. (KK for Koikatsu/Party, KKS for Sunshine)

You could also try reloading the scene/software to see if it was just a weird hiccup.

If those don't work, the only other thing I can think of is installing the latest HF Patch, in case it has the plugins you're missing.

Last edited:

NepNep414

Apr 19, 2024
I've not had that problem. I tried looking into it on the Koikatsu Discord, and multiple people said they solved it by "installing some plugins" without specifying which plugins, even when asked.:FacePalm:

I looked at the card using KK Manager and the PluginDataReader website, and I don't see any unusual plugin data listed. Do you have the latest version of the Objimport plugin installed? If not, I've attached it below. (KK for Koikatsu/Party, KKS for Sunshine)

You could also try reloading the scene/software to see if it was just a weird hiccup.

If those don't work, the only other thing I can think of is installing the latest HF Patch, in case it has the plugins you're missing.
Well i tried but still have an issue, i cant load the objlimport cause of missing dependencies com.deathweasel:bepinex.materialeditor So i guess i will try with lastest HF patch then ^^
Thanks to you againfor sharing all this card !

Reactions: MACtheWild

MACtheWild

Aug 30, 2017
All characters.
The eyes and mouths on this author's cards look more awkward than other author's characters.
Oh yeah, right. He uses headmods ripped from other models, usually from Blender. Unfortunately, he wasn't as good at implementing them as other creators who make headmods.

...all of whom charge way less money...

...now you know why I'm not adding new releases to this...