Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
You need every part.
And yeah it's 32 GB because there the game, the official DLC, the official extra content and about more in fan made mods (from essentials like translation & uncensor to 50 times more clothes, haricut, accessories.... than Illusions created).

And if you wanna download all the avaible extra content for the game through the update tool, you'll get a game about 80 - 100 GB in final. And more like 250 GB + if you grab all the extra content for the studio.
Worth it.

BOOMER0

Aug 3, 2023
1701710949282.png

anyone having the same issue? all the other positions in the mods are not showing up, this is R10 fresh download from torrent

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Do you guys reckon KKS will ever outshine KK in terms of modding? I found that there are some KKS creators that makes splendid scenes but they still are too few

Sep 5, 2023
Anyone else having an issue where the position "Doggy On Table" causes the game to lock the image from the previous position (or start) and won't let you progress the action until you manage to select a different position? currently running BetterRepack_R10 with latest updates to mods.
You need to update AnimationLoader for sunshine manually, because automatic updater does not update plugins. You can download new version from here :

Reactions: Redburn

dezertbitch

Nov 13, 2023
recently i had to uninstall and reinstall KKS and now whenever i record something the nipple piercings just float about like this 1701891567603.png
yall got any ideas whats causing this cuz i only have slight idea

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I know Honey Select 2 has patch executables to upgrade the game from release to release, so can someone please post the link for patches to Better Repack Koikatsu Sunshine and original Koikatsu? I want to upgrade from R9 to R10.

Sep 5, 2023
I know Honey Select 2 has patch executables to upgrade the game from release to release, so can someone please post the link for patches to Better Repack Koikatsu Sunshine and original Koikatsu? I want to upgrade from R9 to R10.

Reactions: JustAl
Sep 5, 2023
Tell me why when I unpack the game it gives out a lot of errors?
If you are trying to unpack a multi-part archive, I recommend downloading through torrent. Torrent download is one big file, so it should have fever issues.
If you are using Win Rar, try using 7zip instead.

lookinground

Apr 10, 2020
is koikatsu and honey select games the only game of its kind with so many accessible free characards?

are there any other games supported by a community like kk?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
is koikatsu and honey select games the only game of its kind with so many accessible free characards?

are there any other games supported by a community like kk?
Most of Illusion's game that weren't VN have lot of trading card - and mods.

But it really depend on the game popularity.

I think the character trading and heavy modding for customisation start with AG3 & AA. All non VN game after that in Illusion backlog had sharable character (in one way on another), and had some customisation mod.
But It really get popular since AA.

But, yeah, AA2 & KK are the most modded / card avaiable one in anime style. For "real like 3D" it's mostly HS2 (with AI-shoujo compatibility).

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
So I'm running the repack and I've done all the updates. Its been running fine. But now I'm getting a strange glitch where it locks in a loop. I can change the lighting, positions, clothing, camera angles - I just cant exit or complete a scene. Very strange as it only started recently and the only thing I have done is mod updats through the manager.
Any thoughts from long time users? Only other problem I have had is random crashes but I just chalk that up to my system and I save a lot just in case. I'm open to ideas though.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes