menosky

Aug 3, 2020
Good evening everyone. I saw in "Customizable Characters" that we could download characters, clothes and scenes. Downloading them is easy but I don't know where to put them. I know the location for the characters but I don't know about the other two. Does anyone know their location? Thanks

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Good evening everyone. I saw in "Customizable Characters" that we could download characters, clothes and scenes. Downloading them is easy but I don't know where to put them. I know the location for the characters but I don't know about the other two. Does anyone know their location? Thanks
Clothes go in the "coordinate" folder.

Not sure where scenes go. Probably in a folder called "scenes" in the userdata folder.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Does anyone know how to make the pregnancy mod work in the H-free option and Story mode cause the bellies don't show up? only in character creation.
You have to set the option for the gir to be at "xx" week of pregnancy when joining the academy, else the pregnancy mod will only make the belly show once they got pregnant in game, and you wait enough.
By default, the timer is real time. Basically, 1 day in game is worth 1 real life day for preg showing. Basically, you won't see anything before 3-5 months depending on the girl build. So it's usually better to make 3 - 4 time faster at least (make it too fast and she'll go from pregnant to mother while only showing once :p ) .

horus0806

Jun 25, 2024
So i have this issue, I have a supposedly black hair, no scene effects or character lightning of any colour, yet in studio the hair has a slight red glow on the edges. Everything else looks normal as expected, except the hair. I can not thee this red on character edit mode, only in studio. The hair only has 1 colour (the different color for edges and base is turned off) and that is pure black, and I tried to change the "redder areas" on body settings but that doesnt seem to impact this problem either. With other hair color than black, I don't think i saw this issue before. What should I try to get a normal full black hair color without this red thingy, any ideas? Thanks in advance

MexicanHitler19

Jul 9, 2023
You have to set the option for the gir to be at "xx" week of pregnancy when joining the academy, else the pregnancy mod will only make the belly show once they got pregnant in game, and you wait enough.
By default, the timer is real time. Basically, 1 day in game is worth 1 real life day for preg showing. Basically, you won't see anything before 3-5 months depending on the girl build. So it's usually better to make 3 - 4 time faster at least (make it too fast and she'll go from pregnant to mother while only showing once :p ) .
Oh got it thanks but what I wanted to know is I already made a pregnant character and set up the plugins but the belly doesn't show up in the h mode I'm not trying to impregnate a character I'm trying to make it so the belly appears in story and h mode but all I get is glitched flat stomach the full term bellies only seem to appear in studio mode but not in the H and story mode why is that am I missing some plugin or mod?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Oh got it thanks but what I wanted to know is I already made a pregnant character and set up the plugins but the belly doesn't show up in the h mode I'm not trying to impregnate a character I'm trying to make it so the belly appears in story and h mode but all I get is glitched flat stomach the full term bellies only seem to appear in studio mode but not in the H and story mode why is that am I missing some plugin or mod?
I'll guess that the config you set for the pregnancy inside the mod are too extreme and end up in a glitch. Either the beely is sooooo small it look like weirded out small belly, or if it'est insanely huge in the end it may also appear as glitched small (like it's so big the game kinda end up coming back to the ultra small side in a round about way).

MexicanHitler19

Jul 9, 2023
Oh, I see well for me I set it up and it just glitches out as it stays flat but you can tell the belly is there because it clips out but doesn't stay swollen it just looks flat and glitched so what config do I set? btw I also used the pregnancy plus mode too.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Oh, I see well for me I set it up and it just glitches out as it stays flat but you can tell the belly is there because it clips out but doesn't stay swollen it just looks flat and glitched so what config do I set? btw I also used the pregnancy plus mode too.
You can try by using the default setting, just edit the character you want with the start academy at XX weeks of pregnancy.
If you really want it to show, chose a week number between 30 - 38. remeber, pregnancy term is 9 months - Basically 39 - 40 weeks depending how you count it. So 30+ is really showing. IRL, it start to show after like 12-15 weeks depending on the factors...

MexicanHitler19

Jul 9, 2023
You can try by using the default setting, and edit the character you want with the start academy at XX weeks of pregnancy.
If you want it to show, choose a week between 30 - 38. Remember, pregnancy term is 9 months - 39 - 40 weeks depending on how you count it. So 30+ is showing. IRL, it starts to show after like 12-15 weeks depending on the factors...
Ok, thanks what about for h mode? because that's where I want it to work not just in story mode and how do I make the pregnancy plus plugin mod work on everything oh and I forgot to tell you I want already pregnant characters to look pregnant but for some reason, they don't, even with me turning the pregnancy plugin on the belly is glitched and flat.

Last edited:

ticaracatica

Jun 29, 2020
I have been playing for a while and I have come across some items and I would like to know what they are useful for.
When should I use them?
When is it best to use them?
I have used them without success. It doesn't change anything in the conversation, in the girls' attitudes, or in any other way.
Thanks! ;)

Apr 10, 2018
Does anyone know if the Cosplay Academy mod in Koikatsu Sunshine can randomize Story Mode outfits? I can only get it to randomize in Free H mode

Edit: Damn can't even get it to do the Free H randomization anymore

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes